[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /adv/, I'm a 23yo girl. I'm very outgoing and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Dear /adv/,

I'm a 23yo girl. I'm very outgoing and I try my best to be nice to everyone around me. I never get into conflicts.

A friend of mine tells me people would normally be annoyed by my lack of tact and the fact that I talk too much, but he says that I get away with it because I look "hot" and people would really dislike me for these reasons if, for instance, I happened to gain lots of weight in a few years. This sounds pretty worrying to me.

Is this really true? I never get into conflicts with anyone, male or female, gay or straight. So if people just "let me get away" with being tactless and talking too much because I "look hot", wouldn't I be getting into conflict with other (straight) women and gay men constantly right now? Since they don't find me "hot"..
>>
Try to work on yourself by using your friend's or try to cover your lack of tact with humor (like I do).
>>
>>18437243
it's funny that a friend who tells you people only deal with you for your looks would say you lack tact
>>
>>18437243

why would you even care about what other people think of you ?
Why do you try your best to be nice to everyone around you ? Are you nice to yourself firstly ?
You are a human being, not an emotional surrogate for people.
You don't need a reason to be nice to people or to think about being nice. It's only natural to encounter people from time to time that you just can't stand. And that's fine.
>>
>>18437243
>my lack of tact and the fact that I talk too much

I know a girl like that, she got away with it not because she looks "hot" but because people just assume she's dumb and don't care what she has to say. You can get away by your look when there's charisma somewhere. Your friend is lying.
>>
>>18437243
>he
is beta or a queer.

ignore.
>>
>>18437243
Attractive people live life on easy mode:
>bigger salary
>big dating pool
>people are nicer to you
>less jail time
>people likes hanging with you so you dont even have to develop personality or good manners, since others will forgive you almost anything
>boys will do anything just for nonexistical chance they will get your pussy
>if you are super hot, you can make more money by doing modelling / photos in one year than people make in their whole lives

But yea, the looks sonner or later fades. And that can be very cold shower for you since it hits you how cold and cruel the world is. The average people face it their whole life, so they are used to it.

He is right, you as cute/sexy girl will get pass just for existing. However in some jobs lines you can be ignored because nobody will take you seriously (sort of what feminalism claims). You can land a job just as decoration for your boss at meetings.

>is it bad?
Not really, you can earn money simply by existing and smiling. No real effort or skills required.

Stay chill.
>>
not so much annoyed but ignored if you werent hot
invisible
>>
>>18437243
>wouldn't I be getting into conflict with other (straight) women and gay men constantly right now? Since they don't find me "hot"..

White knights would defend you.

It wouldn't be worth the trouble.
>>
>I try my best to be nice
>my lack of tact
I have conflicting information on your personality
>>
how did that conversation started? did he/she got mad? or was it an honest advice? if it's honest then get shit done and be more cautious about what you say.
>>
I'm the male version of you. It's not looks, it's the love you spread. If a puppy shits in your house, you won't be mad. But if a nigger would do that, you would lynch em. Same logic, you're love full and wonderful. Niggers can't handle
>>
>>18437602
I hate niggers just as much as the next /pol/ user; but what on Earth does a puppy and a nigger shitting on a carpet have to do with what OP is talking about?
>>
>>18437243
Sounds like a retarded douche to me. Does he have any social problems? Because that would make it jealousy.

Follow the seagull rule:

If one person says something to you (especially something so specific.) theyre full of shit.

If two unrelated people say it you should think about it.

If three do, now it might be a thing.

Pro tip: if this were true as in youre hot and you have no social tact you'd have a serious problem with women. But you claim to have "no conflicts". Thats another hint your friends probably retarded.
>>
>>18437700
>Follow the seagull rule:
what could possibly go wrong lol
>>
>>18437676
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

aight aight I will talk normal. She lives with some double standard. Let's say you hate when people cross the line yeah? This girl is so good with staying within her limits, that people allow her to cross the limit. She is so good at being nice, that she can be really mean(but in a positive and loving way). If you didn't understand the thought now, I sware mate
>>
>>18437705

Whats wrong with it?

It applies to positive things as well, like if 3 people say "hey you would really enjoy a career in ______". Get that 3 times and you should look into it.

3 seperate people say "youre a very selfish person" you might be an asshole and need work.

But one isolated person could be a shit head. Problem?
>>
>>18437718
What could go wrong yeah......
>>
>>18437718
why is it called the seagull rule?
>>
>>18437728
BECAUSE SEAGULLS RULE :D
>>
>>18437728
Sailors.

When trying to locate land 3 seagulls mean there is definitely land very nearby. 1 isnt enough to take seriously, 2 is telling but still isnt anything to bank on.
>>
>>18437740
Fucking sailors are fucking smart. Did pirates have rules?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.