[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to a model UN conference overseas next month.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1490482381549.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1490482381549.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
I'm going to a model UN conference overseas next month. There's only one other person from my university also going, someone from our Model UN club. She's a friend of mine, but not a super close friend. More of an acquaintance who I talk to ocasionally and who likes some of my stuff on facebook (event attendences, page likes, etc). We've booked in for an airbnb, which has one double bed. She's sleeping on the bed, I'm on the couch. We will be sharing this accommodation for roughly one week. For those who don't know much about MUNs, there are social events on every night with large bar tabs, so there will be an abundance of alcohol.

Question one - given all the context I just provided, can you see a way for me to end up fucking her?

Question two - what would be the best way to do that?
>>
Please respond.
>>
What makes you think she's even remotely interested in sleeping with you?
>>
>>18437241
Remotely interested? Well I think most people are remotely interested in sleeping with most other people.

I have no reason to think she's currently actually interested in it though, but that's not what I asked.
>>
>>18437249
She's not going to sleep with you if she's not interested.

You're going to go to this conference, nothing's going to happen, and you'll return just as sexually frustrated as ever and life will go on as usual. Life isn't some movie about a teenage guy trying to get laid before graduation.
>>
>>18437264
Neither of us are teenagers and what you just said hasn't been my experience of life to date at all. If you think two heterosexual adults can sleep in the same room as each other for a week abroad while competing as a team without there being any possibility of fucking, I'm very sorry for either your naivety or your pessimism.

Anyone have any good advice here?
>>
>>18437275
If she was interested in fucking you, she'd have done more than click 'like' a couple of times on Facebook.
>>
hmm. could be dodgy as she's likely an SJW type and liable to scream blue bloody rape-murder if you look at her sideways.

tough call OP. is it worth getting the Duke Lacross treatment over this?
>>
>>18437092
Chances are pretty good i guess.
Don't focus too much on her: there is alcohol and there are many other girls too i guess. If she sees you chatting amd hanging out with other girls this will even raise your chances. Keep it easy and look forward to some good days. Seems like a really easy chance to have fun.
>>
>>18437284
You might find it helpful in the future to know that women don't have to be thinking about fucking you at a point in the past for them to make the decision to fuck you some other time.
>>18437290
I record all sexual encounters on voice memos on the iphone. We're both law students who understand how admissibility works so I think she's smart enough not to do that.
>>18437294
>If she sees you chatting amd hanging out with other girls this will even raise your chances
Good point. She keeps telling me how glad she is she won't be the only person from her hometown there, but I should still refrain from orbiting yeah
>>
>>18437301
>I record all sexual encounters on voice memos on the iphone.
Oh good, you sound perfectly sane and well-adjusted. She'll see you're a catch in no time!
>>
>>18437301
not smart enough to know that such recordings may not be admissible if done without prior consent...

anyhow, up to you. try to enjoy the conference in any case.
>>
>>18437301
Good point. She keeps telling me how glad she is she won't be the only person from her hometown there, but I should still refrain from orbiting yeah

Dude that deal is as good as sold
>>
>>18437306
Read Bunning v Cross.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.