[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tired of being put in behind of people that don't deserve it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: [email protected] (399KB, 724x543px) Image search: [Google]
parasite-2311-c552adea2c099649167f31d179c3fd8e@1x.jpg
399KB, 724x543px
my brother has stolen from me; he snatched me to my friends, destroyed my things at home when he went on a rage rampage, and has been a drama queen in the house raising his voice and making my family scared every time he fucked something up, he was a drug addict;

he was sent to a place to recover;

when he returned i wanted to help him, i missed him; so i brought him with me when i went for a run; i brought him with me when i got out; but he was just the guy that spoiled all the fun it was so frustrating; he was sad and nobody could laugh or have a good time around him because of that; he took laughing about a joke from a friend as a personal offense;

eventually i started to return to my daily life;
eventually he started doing everything i did; from dressing better; going to my barber for a haircut; running; eating the things i eat – nobody eats a salad, nuts, certain kind of healthy foods at home except for me, joke around house is that they've got to do a grocery list just for me – i started leading by example and I happy for how things were going, but i became envious of the fact that basically he started having everything just because my parent's were afraid he would do something stupid if they said no to him; he started having the car to go out later at night, even if i wasn't allowed to; car was given to him to accompany a friend to a barrack, even if it wasn't ever given to me to go to university that's exactly the same distance;

i am grown to believe, after this situation, that people that want to have a better life and work for it shouldn't have people that are depressed fucking mess around; eventually, the depressed fucking messes are gonna suck all of the energy in their life; unless the good people can get somewhere else of course;

i get those places where they just don't want the homeless now;

1/2
>>
>>18437083
i am slowly becoming the one excluded by my family now,
i don’t talk to my parent’s anymore because they’re helping _him_ that hasn’t been doing shit the whole year, on a lot of the things they said no to me in the past and still say no to;
he has to get to money to go to Spain with his friends now, after a year that he’s done nothing; me instead, after all of this time spend studying, i don’t; i have to implore for it and then get said no to; while he gets to be encouraged by em to go on a vacation because it’s good for him;

i don’t care about that too much; i know in the real world, people who work are getting more and people like him aren’t even allowed to cross the door; but i feel i am slowly becoming the one who gets the door shut because I’m getting so out of motivation to do any of the right things anymore

I feel it’s time to get out of my parent's house now but I don't have the money and I feel even if I got a job to get out of here, I would work, i’d give less time to my degree, and the parasite fuck would have won again; also I would have to spend money on my rent while the person who has been sure to keep everybody sad around him for years would be enjoying the free rent that my parent's house provide

i won't go into what i thought about doing in here, i know this is not a private place after all, can't even use tor on this shit; but i want advice anons, i want help

2/2
>>
>>18437083
Classic example of Luke 15:11-32.
>Guy complains about parents doing shit for his fuckup of a brother.
>‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’

I'm not religious, but Jesus had some serious wisdom.
>>
>>18437088
they ARE Christian and VERY religious

that aspect of the religion is a big red flag to me

we do more for the people that do less we do less for the people that do more,

yeah it makes sense, it does
>>
>>18437088

also, if I wasn't here asking for advice

> classic example of Luke 15:11-32
> not religiuos

pic related
>>
Well just fuck them and be yourself. Live your life and love yourself and stop giving more than the appropriate amount of fucks about other people.
>>
>>18437088
also,

he gets the car to accompany a friend 30 km away, just to be in company of a friend because it's good for him;
i don't get the car when I miss the train and it's late and I have an exam and I've got to go to uni, because 30 km it's too far (this actually happened);

it's not about what they do for him; it's about the opportunity he gets to do better in the world that I don't get

and i don't get why

and i am tired of this shit
>>
>>18437116
that's what i am saying tho, it's difficult to do that, when 'other people' are sleeping 1 meter await from you and you can hear their breath during the night

i want to, but i don't really know what to do because

>I feel it’s time to get out of my parent's house now but I don't have the money and I feel even if I got a job to get out of here, I would work, i’d give less time to my degree, and the parasite fuck would have won again; also I would have to spend money on my rent while the person who has been sure to keep everybody sad around him for years would be enjoying the free rent that my parent's house provide
>>
>>18437123
>>18437130
Have you tried talking to them about the problems you face and how you think they are being unfair?
>>
>>18437110
>>18437115
>>18437123

You're missing the point. You are being consumed by envy of your brother and a sense of entitlement because you feel have been a better son, so you feel you deserve their love and favor more than he does.

Instead, you could just be happy for him that he's doing better than he was before, and work towards reaching your own goals.

That said, if your parents consistently hold you back and you can't talk to them about it, it may be time to find your own way.
>>
Also,

>>18437115
I had to look the verse numbers up and I thought I'd post them for your future reference. I don't even own a bible.
>>
>>18437182
So much this, anon.
>>
>>18437172
im afraid it would get out to my brother and then i wouldn't sleep at night, worrying about my safety

he's pretty unstable/can become pretty unstable again.

He's happy when he goes out now, does everything a healthy human does, plays soccer, goes to the beach, goes for a run, but he never shows he's happy to me; he does to other family member, which I also found frustrating: wheveber he's sad he's to bother you so fucking much, when he's happy, he controls it so not to share it with you, wtf

once he took too many pills and while everybody was around him i was mad he was doing yet another one of his shows;
got upstars and went to sleep coz i had to wake up early next day for uni and it was really late

i locked the room and when he got upstairs that night, one hour later or so, he tried to enter my room without saying anything

i can't sleep well ever since it sucks
>>
>>18437182
>>18437186

>You're missing the point. You are being consumed by envy of your brother and a sense of entitlement because you feel have been a better son, so you feel you deserve their love and favor more than he does.

except the part about their love,
yep, who does better, should get more, who does worse, should get less

>Instead, you could just be happy for him that he's doing better than he was before, and work towards reaching your own goals.

i work towards reaching my goal everyday, why should I feel happy for my brother who I feel is just using my parents who just can't see this?

> That said, if your parents consistently hold you back and you can't talk to them about it, it may be time to find your own way.

and leave the rent free house to my broher because? Please give me an excure I _want_ to get out of here, I just want to believe there is justice in this world too
>>
>>18437197
>I just want to believe there is justice in this world too
Now that is where you're wrong. What justice could there possible be in a world where one lucky sperm gets to be born a white kid in a rich country while another is doomed to grow up a nigger somewhere in Africa trying to survive on water and mud-waffles?

There is no justice, great or small. The only thing you can control in this world is your own mind. Now start directing it away from hate and resentment towards something productive.
>>
>>18437172

first line of the message below it's why I haven't talk to them about it

>>18437182

they're just brainwashed by their religious community about the fact that messed up people should get more

i am a baptized christian myself by god do i hate the people that literally believe in the things written in those books
>>
>>18437214
>There is no justice, great or small.
> start directing it away from hate and resentment towards something productive.
but if there is no justice tho
>>
>>18437214
>There is no justice, great or small.
what's you salary and where do u live?
>>
>>18437229
What does it matter? Whether I'd be the one poor bastard in Somalia with acces to 4chan, or some 1% Swiss banker, what does it change?

Why do you focus so much on what others have or may have? Would you be truly happier knowing that my life is shittier than yours? Would you be genuinely angry if I told you I'm one rich motherfucker?

You can have control over YOUR mind, and that's it. Everything else just happens for no particular reason. If you are unable to deal with the fact that the universe isn't designed to make your life simpler, then you have no control after all and you will live like ants do.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.