[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Graduated high school 10 days ago >Have not spoken to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>Graduated high school 10 days ago
>Have not spoken to someone my age since
>Still applying to summer jobs just for something to do, still no offers (i'm really surprised i'm having trouble with this. I have a year experience)
>Basically sitting on my hands patiently wating for college to start, nothing going on in my life at all really, daily exercise is highlight of my day
>Have this dreadful feeling of time flowing around me all the while
I'm wasting such unbelievably precious days; but what on earth am I supposed to do with my time? I have a car, but where is there to go?
>>
>>18436712
Catch up on all the things you won't have time to do when you start college. Binge watch every show you've ever thought of watching. Go to movies. Hang out with friends. Volunteer steadily for a couple of months if you can't find a paying job. It'll look good on your resume and is a talking point for future interviews. It can also create some contacts for the future. Never too early to start networking.
>>
>>18436712
I spent and still spend every free day like that. Get out of it, don't be like me, it sucks dick and your youth ain't coming back
>>
>>18436712
At least you got college. Follow anons advice. God i am such a pariah
>>
>>18436712
>Have this dreadful feeling of time flowing around me all the while

I've had this feeling for ages and wanted to do something about it

>I saved up money working a shitty job
>moved to london because the uk is the only place in europe i can live and i wanted to travel europe and basically put myself out there for new experiences and fuck it, london seemed like it would be fun
>Now I'm broke, even more isolated and lonely than before because now im on this continent completely by myself
>Spend all day in my ghetto flat because i dont have friends to spend time with or money to do anything
>flatmates hate me because they think i stole their food one time
>Only way to make money is to wash dishes for 10 hours a day
>Desperately trying to start an online business because I NEED some sort of freedom before i kill myself
>So far ive made about £20 on that business and lost about £120
>Can feel my social skills fading from lack of human interaction
>Everyday everything gets a little worse

Fuck.
>>
File: 1465591873599.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1465591873599.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>18436712
Experienced something very similar when I graduated high school. My plan was to take a year off and save up some money before going off to college.
>land a job in a grocery store briefly after high school, fired a couple weeks in
>felt like shit about it, beat myself up despite being their fault I wasn't trained
>decide to take the summer months off
>fall comes around
>still no job
>mother calls me one day and says there's an opening at her work in housekeeping dept
>take it, not like I was gonna find anywhere better
I thought things would get better now that I had some kind of income, but that's when I started to lose the few friends I had left. I was going through a hard time of my life at that point too, so of course I blamed it on myself.

That year I took off was the lonliest I've ever felt. Things got a bit better when I did eventually get to college, but that's all different story entirely. You've just gotta pull through it anon, its gonna be really difficult but it will end eventually.

Take care of yourself
>>
Take a lonely road trip
>>
>>18436712
>applying for summer jobs
You are applying for a job when everyone else is applying.
We always get new hires during summer and our company only hires older people during this time because to many guys are like you and have no intention to stay more than a couple of months while they are on break and have the worst work ethic because they dont care if they get fired.
>>
File: 1496930376403.jpg (176KB, 1331x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1496930376403.jpg
176KB, 1331x1380px
>>18439189
So i'll tell them I'm not going to college and then just quit
Dude. That's brilliant. Shit thanks man
>>
>>18436712
You fit to a decent degree? Can you do something percisely and have completed tolerance for anything and everything?
>>
>>18439570
I-I can do a mile in 8:30. Not great but not miserable
Why
>>
>>18439577
Desu, why not just join the goddamn military my dude? It's quite literally nothing but benefits.
>>
>>18439585
2 cents have been deposited in your account
>>
Go for a hike my dude. You can get shitty plant ID books from any local info centre and its really fun finding out which plants are native to your area!
>>
>>18439650
Furthermore you'd be surprised how much bullshit goes on at highschool. I became friends with people who used to bully me once school finished just because there wasnt that pressure on everyone to be cool.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.