[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF broke up with me for revealing inner /pol/ I got my appendix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1497591795051.jpg (105KB, 936x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497591795051.jpg
105KB, 936x960px
GF broke up with me for revealing inner /pol/

I got my appendix removed and while I was under the medication I started complaining about mexicans and niggers. She didn't wait to confront me with this until I fully recovered. We've been together for three years and she said she is disappointed to hear my true self.

Is this for the best or can I convince her to come back?
>>
If she is breaking up with you after 3 years because you don't like niggers than its best that you are breaking up. She won't accept what you believe so fuck her
>>
>>18436545
All of the racist shit on 4chan was originally posted ironically, but now a bunch of idiots and actual neo-nazi's moved in and started believing it.
In general, hating whole groups of people based on their country of origin, religion or ethnicity is extremely vial and shows your ignorance. If you are spouting off racial slurs that is even worse. You should disconnect yourself from this cancerous site and trying to stop being racist.
>>
>>18436573
>Everyone I don't like is a nazi!!!11!!1
>>
>>18436573
Nigger lover
>>
>>18436545
Good riddance. If she's leaving you over something you said while under the effect of a mind altering drug claiming it's your "true self" you don't need to be with her.
>>
>>18436573
>All of the racist shit on 4chan was originally posted ironically
gonna need a source on that you fuckin fag
>>
>>18436581
I do feel that way though
>>
>>18436577
/pol/ legitimately the chief recruiting ground for neo-nazi's Also is calling someone a nazi on this site really considered an insult?
Lets see...
Was Hitler evil?
Were the Nazis bad?
>>18436588
You don't understand the damage drug addiction does to communities. You should spend some time reading about the crack epidemics in black communities and how it destroyed families. What is happening in white communities with Heroin already happened in black communities multiple times with different drugs.

Once you understand it, you will start to realize that the 90's "white supremacists" movements are actually the same as the current black lives matter movements, and if the two groups were to band together they could topple the federal government.
>>
>>18436611
America wouldn't last more than a month without the federal government. You have no idea how much every agency contributes to the daily running of America.
>>
>>18436611
>and if the two groups were to band together they could topple the federal government.

Why would the dindus ever want to cut off their gibs?
>>
>>18436638
because the government uses gibs to weaken the black community, strip them of their independence, and destroy nuclear families by making the government the provider instead of the men. because the democrats never stopped being slave owners
>>
>>18436545
It's for the best, she didn't care about your true self. Anyone who can throw away a 3-year commitment over someone's political ideology isn't worth it.
>>
>>18436573
Oh mate, fuck off. Racism is human. Thanks to these shitty, built-in clauses we aren't allowed to call left wing and non-white people who are being racist against whites racist, but they're definitely being racist. Right now, you can go to Netflix and watch a show who's entire purpose is being racist against white people.

Racism itself is just a shitty term for prejudice along racial lines. And the thing is, there can be compelling arguments for prejudice. In fact, that's the entire point of these anti-white racists, who consider their arguments so compelling that the resulting blanket statements and hateful garbage are completely OK. You know, just like with your regular, white racists.

You might not be racist right now, but you're definitely being prejudiced. You put a pretty big statement into the mouths of everyone who visits /pol/. You know what that means? You're generalizing and hating a group of people based on their place of origin. But it's OK, because YOU are doing it.

You're coming down on a guy for saying taboo shit while under influence of mind-altering substances. The sort of shit a court of justice will dismiss a case for, because they know it does not represent the individual in actual, real life. And why? Because of ideological reasons. I bet you don't call those cute, white girls who rant about wanting to be filled with big dicks when under the influence sluts who should be dumped by their boyfriends. And if you do, well, then you're still a big cunt. So those are your options: Prejudiced cunt, or hypocrite.

Seriously, you're basically arguing for thought policing: Revealing people's "true" ideas that they don't reveal or act upon in actual society. You are one scary, sick person, Anon. People like you scare the fuck out of me, you really do. Too many of you in power, and we'd be dosing people on the regular to question them about their beliefs.

inb4 "triggered". Yes, I am. But you were so first, so I'm only along for the ride.
>>
is she some kind of a breed?

and more to the point, are you?
>>
>>18436581
This.
>>
>>18436581
This.
>>
>>18436545
She sounds like a leftist SJW. Consider yourself lucky OP, you have dodged a major bullet. Chances are she would have made a false rape accusation against you during some petty fight later down the line.
>>
>>18436582
It must be nice to be this stupid.
>>
>>18437461
I don't use /pol/ myself, but the person you replied to is probably right when he claims that /pol/ is unironically racist.

Unless you want to provide a source, you fucking fag
>>
>>18436687
>implying that most unemployed blacks are intelligent enough to understand this and don't spend all day wandering the ghetto streets looking for drugs to spend their gibs on
>>
File: 1489176271768.jpg (368KB, 967x1303px) Image search: [Google]
1489176271768.jpg
368KB, 967x1303px
>>18436573
>White people are systemically being exterminated and I'm supposed to not be racist

Fuck off
>>
You fags are so fucking dramatic. You're so ready to tell the world what's wrong with it, but you don't have the willpower to stand up from the computer and fix your own life first.
>>
>>18436573
>All of the racist shit on 4chan was originally posted ironically, but now a bunch of idiots and actual neo-nazi's moved in and started believing it.
Fuck, they're the niggers of the internet.
>>
>>18436545
I just had surgery and right before the surgery I kept worrying that I would tell them something awful like I kill people or fuck children (even though I don't). I couldn't stop thinking about it and I have no idea what I said, if anything when I was fucked up.
>>
/pol/ actually used to be really really good, back in the days.
>>
>>18437513
/pol/ is not old enough to have a "back in the day"
>>
Does this shit even happen? I woke up from surgery a while ago and and I was alert after just a minute.

Do you think I said anything I don't remember?
>>
ITT, reasons to distrust white men
She found out who you REALLY are and got the hell away from you because you're a racist piece of shit. Sounds like you both win, you don't want to be with a non-racist do you? Go find some dumb MAGA blonde and save the White Race.
>>
>>18437928
>filth detected
>>
>>18437930
Awe, a wittle anon on 4chan thinks I'm a filthy degenerate. At least I can be my authentic self in real life around those I love and not push them away by being an ignorant racist whose brain goes to blaming Mexicans for everything at it's weakest. Weakness and insecurity, that's all I see in a racist.
>>
>>18437943
fair enough, as the Bard put it, "to thine own self be true." You may want to consider why he put those words in the mouth of a liar and a panderer. seriously.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497596442035.jpg (28KB, 552x311px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497596442035.jpg
28KB, 552x311px
>>18436545
Dude if your gf is so sensitive about saying some shit about niggers and spics dump the bitch. If she's so full of "muh emotion" then she clearly is the wrong women to be with. I mean you were on a fuck ton of drugs. What she is doing is fucking petty and pretty retarded. Her loss desu.
>>
try to redpill her. nothing to lose and loads to gain.

>>18436573
get off your high horse you hypocrite. you're not saying hate is wrong, you're saying hate is wrong unless it meets with your approval. go fuck yourself.

>>18436687
what more would you have us do? we've been trying for decades to get through to them and point out just how badly these federal policies have fucked up their communities. yet that is the path they chose, and continue to choose, and the worse shit gets the more blame we receive for it. all through the inaccurate bullshit in textbooks, all through the unrelenting tidal waves of constant violent crime, all through the disgustingly deceptive reporting of it, all through the blatantly racist affirmative action policies and unfair tax burdens, and we've remained exceedingly sympathetic and generous and have been more than willing to compromise. and now. lol now we've got soros funded anti american islamocommie BLM cocksuckers larping as activists, white guilt as accredited college courses, astounding levels of violence with a desperately pushed false perception of public approval of these fascist zombies, "kill whitey" shit all over social media, and you STILL don't think to address the peddlers and perpetrators of it all but rather lay it at our feet yet again and then wonder why so many normal people's sympathy seems to have finally run out? get fucked. prioritizing my own people and culture doesn't mean i'm a neo nazi, it means i'm fed up with your bullshit.
>>
>>18437453
>>18436876
>>18436581
So much for saving the white race
>>
>>18437199
Tribalism, which spawns racism, is a completely natural, human behavior. That doesn't mean it is productive. It can get in the way of running a country because people are judged by their race and family of origin rather than their skills and value.

The success of western society depends on maintaining a system that tests the individuals value to society and doesn't base it on their race, the family they come from or their national origin. This aspect is a fundamental tenet of western civilization, and is the reason for its success. The biggest issue in developing countries is racism among different tribes and races. That is one of the main reasons that Africa is so underdeveloped.

I am not arguing that racism against white people is okay either. It isn't, and it should be condemned in the same way as racism against other races. SJW's are a threat to western civilization, because they aim to undermine this meritocracy and try to build society along racial lines.

What I am arguing is that saying racial slurs isn't going to convince anyone that you are right. It will only serve to make you look like a racist, redneck which is extremely unattractive. Instead you should argue for building a meritocracy system, which if you are correct in assuming white people are superior, will promote white people and not the other races.

OP should read some books so he can express his racial views more eloquently. If you are spouting off nigger you sound ignorant as fuck. /pol/ and 4chan in general does not contain that good content and spending a lot of time here does not make you smarter.
>>
File: 1396087349643.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1396087349643.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>18436545

>GF broke up with me for revealing inner /pol/

Sounds about right.
>>
>>18436582
eh... garbage spouted by 14 year olds, living in Nebraska, doesn't really count as actual racism. its just memes and ironic shitposting. but, you are right, there has always been a core of actual racists creating content. really, Nerd culture, for all of its progressive trappings and claims of intellectual superiority, has always had a large percentage of regressive, racist, anti female assholes.

its no mistake that video games, one of the most politically agnostic medium, has a massive audience of Trump supporters and MRAs. DESU, I usually expect white people to be secretly racists. especially if they are Christian, and ESPECIALLY if they are into some nerdy thing. its that sense of moral and intellectual superiority that insulates them from really self-critical thinking.

"I read this sophisticated and intellectually stimulating material. therefore, I am perfectly justified in carrying the same moral code as a knuckle dragging inbred from the Deep South. If I am thinking it, it must be correct!"
>>
>>18436545
this isn't the reason she really broke up.
sorry senpai.
>>
>>18436611
real talk: I am secretly happy that white people are getting ravaged by the Opioid addiction crisis. its about fucking time they had a reason to look at their draconian "War on Drugs" policies. clearly watching scary brown people suffer does nothing. maybe when its YOUR families and neighbors you will start to do something besides "GRRR Get tough on crime!"
>>
>>18436582
By being here before 2010 you newfag
>>
>>18438319
the irony
>>
>>18436687
so your solution is... what? cut the government support and just let families go into freefall? pretty sure we tried that. pretty sure its why there were race riots and civil rights marches in the 60's.

we need smarter programs and a deeper look at problems faces by all people in poverty. shit like making it legal to deny employment to convicted felons. Its not enough that a person go to jail for decades. once they get out, they can never work again, exept for low level jobs. this is Justice? A lifetimes of stigmatism and marginalization? what happened to paying your debt to society?

People look at ex-convicts like they are garbage and think nothing of continuing to punish them, long after they have been released and reformed. but that kind of social brutality is what pushes people back into crime. when you take away a person's options, they have to get creative. This is why people get into crime, in the first place.

and outrageous prison sentences and disenfranchisement of ex-cons is just one area where the poor and non-whites are fucked over. saying "government is the problem" is like cutting off an arm when a finger gets infected. Its always the well situated whites who say this, because they don't understand the lives of anyone else
>>
>>18438327
Real talk: white folks will get help and support and black communities will remain trash
>>
>>18437453
how about "judging poeple because of shallow identifiers is a shitty thing to do and a marker of bad character, and this girl is a decent human being?"

when did genuine concern for other people become such a reprehensible thing? when did being polite make one a bootjack thug of the militant Left?
>>
File: 1490636695427s.jpg (3KB, 120x124px) Image search: [Google]
1490636695427s.jpg
3KB, 120x124px
>>18438319
Kek, talk about intellectually superior
>>
>>18438348
you hope so. you really think Trump and his cronies actually care about poor people? you think just because you are the same skin color that he will dirty his hands reaching out to you? have you seen his proposed budget? have you heard any of the rumors coming out from Jeff Session's Justice Department? I am almost glad he got elected. the monsters finally get to take their masks off so we can all see who they really are.
>>
Stupid OP fell for the /pol/ meme
Nice
>>
>>18438327
>clearly watching scary brown people suffer does nothing

It brings me joy
>>
>>18438350
>how about "judging poeple because of shallow identifiers is a shitty thing to do and a marker of bad character..."

You JUST posted about assuming all white people being secretly racist, especially nerdy ones

>when did being polite make one a bootjack thug of the militant Left?
More hypocrisy. Leftists attempt to shut down anyone they disagree with, drown out with yelling anyone they can't shut down, and physically attack anyone they can neither shut down or drown out. Their wickedness is more common than their compassion
>>
>Not dating a chick who browses /pol/
>>
>me: hating people just because of their race or gender is wrong
>4chan: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18436545
Anon, juat let her go, she is probably gonna go duck some nigger anyways, once she pays the toll she will understand your hatred for niggers and spics
>>
>>18437943
I'm a racist irl anon, everyone I talk with doesnt mind or understands I'm right, west coast anon here btw.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.