[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recently got back from italy. i bought olive oil back after visiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 106405206_XS.jpg (67KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
106405206_XS.jpg
67KB, 1200x630px
recently got back from italy. i bought olive oil back after visiting a press and it was some of the best i've had in my life. tell parents about this blah blah, they try it says it's good.

just noticed a bottle was missing from my house and my parents were here yesterday. i just saw my sister post that she got some great olive oil so i'm assuming it's been stolen.

what do?
>>
>>18436449
Burn your parents house down
>>
Murder suicide is the only logical answer
>>
>>18436449
maybe they thought you were giving it to them?
>>
>>18436449
Put that whore through a fucking table
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13DYyftjBPN
>>
>>18436449

Forget it. Make a comment on your sister's post about having stolen your olive oil. Might have been a mistake, might have been your parents allowing her to. Fuck it dude, it's literally a bottle of oil..
>>
>>18436449
For this plan to work you'll need a mid-sized cucumber- a black mask - and a thieving whore for a sister. Put on the mask then quietly sneak into your sisters room. With you left hand take a firm grip on the cucumber with your right poor some olive oil on it.....
>>
Ask her where she got it from on her post. E-humiliate her in front of friends and family.
>>
the fuck is the deal with your family? are they that like.... petty and insecure that they have to steal olive oil because you were excited about it? like wtf is this thread?
>>
>>18436449
im so drunk and this thread is so goddamn funny
>>
>>18436449
dump the rest of the olive oil all over their hardwood or vinyl kitchen floor and spread it out so they can't see it
>>
>>18436730
Same ive killed half a box of wine an opened this thread...maximum laughter

But really OP call you family out on it. This is isnt thread material. They clearly stole it...i mean they literally made a facebook post.

Why are you here?
>>
>>18436476
Wars have been fought over OIL!
>>
go to your sisters house and take it back (don't ask, take)
>>
>>18436471
Down to the gwound, says he.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.