[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any virgin girls in college? I'm going to college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 190.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
190.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Are there any virgin girls in college? I'm going to college (Temple U.) this august, and I've always hoped to lose mine to someone else, to share the experience and get closer with someone, to bond over it. Is this too far-fetched considering our society's current state or is it entirely possible?
>>
>>18436220
Of course there are. Never subscribe to what you "think" is the norm. Just because you hear a lot about people sleeping around and being gross and whatever does NOT mean that everyone does it. Lying to yourself and indulging in these things because, "everyone else was doing it" leads to no good.

The people pushing this idea that everyone loves casual sex or whatever else are gross people trying to rope in more people to follow suit. Stick to what you believe.
>>
>>18436220
bumping cuz interested
>>
>>18436234

Lol what are you gay?
>>
>>18436234
Thanks for inspiring hope. I'm in a bad relationship right now where I tried to achieve this but she has given me the cold shoulder and we're not good anymore. Scared of leaving her, being alone and having to face that process of finding someone new. But this gives me good feels, even if it is still just a hope.
>>
File: 1386491606135.jpg (86KB, 595x599px) Image search: [Google]
1386491606135.jpg
86KB, 595x599px
>>18436220

Here is the deal, man. The issue isn't that there aren't any virgin girls left, the issue is that because you haven't had sex yet you have this unrealistic and romanticized idea that the only way to intimately bond and share sexual intimacy with a girl is if she's a virgin.

I'm not saying you should be with a girl who doesn't respect herself and makes bad decisions but if you can honestly sit here and say you would turn down a girl who you absolutely adore and love and are attracted to and want to develop a relationship based solely on the fact that she's had sex before I have to say you're a fool.

Life isn't black and white. People aren't just "virgins" or "sluts". The real world doesn't revolve around such simple metrics. My advice to you would be focus less on a girl's unwavering sexual purity and more about finding someone you genuinely connect with. Again, I'm going to repeat myself for every /r9k/ sperglord sweating over their keyboards right now waiting to call me a cuck or something. I am NOT saying to completely ignore someone's sexual past or excuse high risk behavior. What I am saying is that this unwavering emphasis on sexual purity will severely limit and impede your love life with little to no benefit. Connecting with someone physically and emotionally has little to do with whether or not they've had sex a few times before. Your bond isn't inherently stronger if you're both virgins.

Find a girl you like. Find a girl who appreciates you and loves you and genuinely wants to make you happy. If you are lucky enough to find this girl hold the fuck on to her because sex with her is the connection you're actually looking for, not sex with a virgin.
>>
>>18436324
This is actually really valuable, my good friend, also a virgin has given me the same advice. I understand where you're coming from. Thanks.
>>
there are a hell of a lot of people in college, multiple people (girls) are bound to be a virgin
>>
>>18436220
Yeah. My girlfriend was a virgin before I met her.
>>
File: 1451109068609.png (223KB, 642x466px) Image search: [Google]
1451109068609.png
223KB, 642x466px
>>18436220
>virgin
>girls
>college
Pick 2 and only 2.
>>
>>18436324

Fuck, man. I wish someone had explained it to me like this when I was 17.
>>
>>18436220
Dude once you fucking hit college there's no virgins. I cant explain that enough to every virgin I run into. Drop this disney bullshit of finding your true innocent flower of a girl ok? I was lucky enough to lose mine with a virgin, but honestly I was more jazzed about getting laid in general, not some made up male mantra bullshit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.