[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a really fucked up dream last night. Do dreams mean anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I had a really fucked up dream last night. Do dreams mean anything at all or is it just my mind's bullshit? I'm pretty worried about it
>>
>what was it about, femanon?
>>
>>18436218

sometimes they mean something. most times they dont. can't even begin to decipher it without actually hearing about it.

but for the most part its just general anxiety or fears even when they 'mean something' it just means you're thinking too much about something.
>>
>>18436221
I'm not a girl, though we all knew that.

I dreamed that I drugged a black girl, hooked her up to some bdsm thing and raped her while she was unconscious.

I really fucked me up because it was really vivid and I'd never considered myself as evil/degenerate as that. I don't even like bdsm bullshit
>>
>>18436230

weird, thats oddly specific.
>>
>>18436233
99% of the time I forget what I dreamed about seconds after waking up. I don't ever have dreams that are detailed like this
>>
>>18436230

You sure it was a dream? You could have slipped into psychosis from all that weed you've been smoking.
>>
>>18436242
I'm not a stoner. I don't even drink.
>>
>>18436245

Typical stoner in denial. You raped that woman and you're going to prison.
>>
What you did was rape.

You raped Patty.

Honk honk!
>>
File: 48010-1920x1200.jpg (519KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
48010-1920x1200.jpg
519KB, 1920x1200px
>>18436230
you can dream about anything and that's what you dream about
>>
>>18436253
Patty is white
>>
>>18436255
I just want someone here to tell me if dreams mean anything at all. I do to want to find out I'm heading down a dark path.
>>
>>18436259
*Don't want to
>>
File: 1497906003322.jpg (39KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497906003322.jpg
39KB, 500x750px
>>18436259
but you can literally rape anything in your dream i don't understand
>>
>>18436259
>>18436264
This isn't the fucking middle ages. You aren't going to be come King of England because some friar dreamt it. Ignore it and move on. It's just a fucking dream you big baby.
>>
As far as I know, one of the most important parts of a dream is your reaction to it WHILE and AFTER having it.

I've read in some articles that dreams are meant to simulate some emotional states that aren't usually encountered IRL, even if they don't make any sense from a logical or personal standpoint (e.g. having a gay romance when you're heterosexual, or going to heaven or hell when you're an atheist).

If in both cases you were disgusted at the images you saw, I don't think there's anything wrong with that, since -if you're not lying about the BDSM stuff-, that nightmare was meant to put you in the most uncomfortable state possible.

I don't think you should worry about that. As many anons here have said, dreams are just dreams.
>>
For a while now I have had a reoccurring dream where my teeth are crumbling up and I spot them into my hand. They have been pretty lucid. Sometimes I wake up and have to run my tounge over my teeth to reassure myself they are still there.
>>
>>18437152
very common dream, means low self esteem.
>>
>>18437144
anon here is right. Continuing off this:

dreams are your way of sorting through your collective thoughts to process them. in the most basic sense you're being presented the data again so you can make sense of it. Also dreams can also work by Simulating stuff you need to face- or can't do normally in waking life. just focus on which is the case
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.