[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever been in a successful LDR? >be me >met a qt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Anyone ever been in a successful LDR?

>be me
>met a qt on a trip to London
>hung out with her around the city, went to some pubs and shit
>has talked to me every day since i got home
>always calls me babe, cutie, sweetie, etc
>sends me pics of her to wake up to since she's 6 hours ahead
>talks to me on the phone during my commute
>her posh accent is adorable
>she's adorable
>everything about american girls suddenly starts to suck

I've always thought long-distance relationships were a joke, and she's not my gf, but i feel i could get used to it, seeing her 3 times or every quarter of the year for a week or two at a time. It would be nice, having a little something to look forward to.

But i'm kind of just daydreaming and i doubt it'll happen. I'm just wondering if anyone's ever been in something like that and it ended up working out well.
>>
>>18435859
Definitely could work but it depends on the level of dedication you both put in. If one you isn't 100% invested then you'll likely mess up in the end.

Ask her dude. Let her know how you feel and inquire how much she would like it to work.
>>
>>18435872
This.

I met my wife online.
>>
I was in an LDR, worked fine if you are dedicated, would have worked for me too probably, she was nearly perfect, too religious though, got in the way of any chances of us ever being happy.
>>
>>18435859
I've had one and am now happy inlove with her and living with her for years.

Something i really have to say though, the relationship feels completely different after you actually stop texting and are together, even so much that it's dangerous since you start over in a way. If you decide to quit it then do it sooner than later.
>>
im having a somewhat great ldr.

>get with gf in hgisghschool
<get along great
>college comes around
>ldr
>SUCKS
>deicde to move in with her after a year
>pretty sweet
>slowely starts sucking as well
>get depressed
>she finishes college and moves out
>back to ldr
>this tim eits fucking great
>so much room for activities
>even sex life improved since im banging this broad three times in a weekend instead of once a week

desu imscared of moving back in with her, since the ldr stuff worked so great.
>>
>>18435872
>>18435898

I like her but i don't know when i'll be in london next, or if i'll ever even be there again. She's a million times sweeter than all the girls i've dated around here in the last several years, and i could listen to her qt british voice for days. She's a real catch. I'd love to be able to say i have a qt gf from the UK, but it seems like a huge feat.
>>
Been friends with a girl across the country (USA) since May 2016.
We got sexual and started dating in January.
She's going to visit for the first time next week.
I'm 24 and she's 19.

I'm nervous but I honestly don't see any reason why it would be problematic. I met my two closest IRL friends online (one of them from 4chan) and have plenty of close friendships with people who I've never met.

We talk/video chat every day for hours. I'm pretty introverted and most of my friends have been online. She's pretty extroverted and most of her friends have been in real life. It's been much harder for her than it has for me.
>>
Met mine in /vg/, went to the UK to meet her family after about 5 months of Skyping for 12h every day. We've been living together ever since. I proposed in December and we're getting married very soon.

It can work. But I have to warn you. it's very hard and takes a level of seriousness that most people do not expect out of relationships in general, let alone LDR. I can't imagine going back to being in different continents and the two of us being okay.
>>
I've tried several times, and twice I actually visited them at least once during the relationship. None of them worked out in the end, and from what I've learned from others, they rarely do.
>>
>>18435859
I also thought they were a joke until I got in one.

In my experience, nobody will judge you if you're a decent person. If you're really naive, dumb, sad, lonely, or unsuccessful, people will judge you more.
>>
>>18435942

Congrats anon! That makes me so happy
>>
>>18435942

Wait do you live with her in the UK or did she move in with you? Also how did you skype for 12 hours a day?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.