[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My good friend's wife keeps dropping hints that she'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1963.png (27KB, 400x124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1963.png
27KB, 400x124px
My good friend's wife keeps dropping hints that she'd be down to sleep with me if I wanted to.

They seem otherwise happily married, he loves her and she's a great mother to their kids.

Should I tell him, or just tell her no when we're in private?
>>
>>18435413
Hints? What do you consider a hint? It might not be what you think.
>>
Dont sleep with her that's fucked up. You might wanna tell him if you truly care about your friendship with him.
>>
>>18435413

>tell her no in private

Do this first. If she doesn't seem to get the hint, it'll be time to talk to the husband in private.

Other posters:
>aww c'mon fuck your friend's wife it'll be great

Except for ruining your friendship and their marriage and the lives of those kids.
>>
>>18435417
To be perfectly sure it's shit so subtle I'm not sure if it's all in my head. Just being casually intimate and saying she can talk to me about anything. She's changed her shirt in front of me more than once.

>>18435420
Was never an option. For the first matter I've known that guy since we were 15 and I'd trust him with my life. Second of all she's skinny and not at all my type.
>>
>>18435432
As much as I would love to fuck somebody else's wife....If kids would be involved even to me it would be a no-go.
>>
>>18435413
This is a no win for you.

You speak to her in private you could have misunderstood and she'll tell her husband or you understood correctly, shoot her down and she still tells her husband you propositioned her. You said, she said at that point.

If you speak to your friend you better have a better pitch than "dropping hints". That doesn't mean shit and even if you had a recording of her begging to suck your dick you said he loves her and she's a great mother so he's going nowhere but you are out.

Best thing for you to do is stay the fuck away from her unless he is sitting right beside her.
>>
>>18435435
OP, that sounds like she sees you how your buddy sees you, a really good friend, like a brother. Nothing sexual here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.