[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everything fun bad for you? Is there a way to find something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1448315575258.jpg (100KB, 736x754px) Image search: [Google]
1448315575258.jpg
100KB, 736x754px
Why is everything fun bad for you? Is there a way to find something fun that's not bad for you?
>>
>>18435093
Hiking
Biking
Going fishing
Going to the movies
Going to a concert
Going to a museum
To the zoo
Out to eat
Walking
Working out
Leading an instrument
Painting
Drawling
Going to feed ducks at the park
Camping
Hanging out with friends and family
Playing cards with friends or family

I'm not seeing how all fun things are bad for you, it's sounding more like your just being negative and narrow minded
>>
>>18435104
maybe so. I feel like I'm mostly into self destructive stuff though like smoking and eating unhealthy stuff. It doesn't makes sense that im so self destructive its like I have this impulse to destroy myself.
>>
>>18435104
Feeding the ducks is only fun if you 80 plus years old
>>
I'm trying not to be destructive to myself or others but its hard sometimes and I feel like ill fail at it.
>>
Like I really want these meat goats but I know they slit their throats to kill them and I'm pretty sure ill feel worse after selling them or killing them but its like this desire that wont go away. I don't want to kill them I don't friggen understand it.
>>
>>18435138
Not true, I take me kids to feed them all the time. Watching a toddler get chased by a huge farm goose is very entertaining. It's fun getting them to fallow you around for the bread anyways even without a kid. Good way to spend an afternoon outside

>>18435125
Idk dude that's your mindset, don't feed into it and try to do other things instead. Try doing a new thing once a week to find other stuff you will enjoy. Not everything fun is bad for you, your just choosing to only focus on those things, have to change your routine up
>>
I mean im pretty sure I don't want to be stabbed to death so why would I want to stab or let another being be stabbed. am I just mentally ill? if so how do I stop these feelings?
>>
>>18435156
ok ill try changing my routine up. I have a bike but the pedal is messed up on it. Maybe ill get it fixed and start riding or something.
>>
>>18435171
You should, getting out more defiantly helps. When I was younger I used to just sit at home and smoke weed all day. I felt like a bum. I strayed going out and doing stuff in my free time instead of just blobing on the couch, made such a difference. You'll be happier doing more and won't want to focus so much of things that are arnt good for you.
>>
>>18435093
everything fun is only bad if you do it in excess.
>>
>>18435093
What's wrong with sex? Assuming you're not emotional damaged due to some sort of sexual situation and you protect yourself then sex with a consenting adult is fun and good for you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.