[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend knows I don't like clothes shopping with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: really.png (30KB, 128x127px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
30KB, 128x127px
>girlfriend knows I don't like clothes shopping with her
>literally spend 3 hours for her to browse through entire stores and try on 5 things (10 mins each), I don't see how anyone could enjoy watching their girlfriend slowly look through things and then wait an absurd amount of time for them to see how it fits
>she knows this, I know this
>insists I come along
>I don't protest nor do I act annoyed or anything about it
>she gets salty I'm not all that interested and zoning out and complains that she's feeling rushed

What does she expect?
>>
She 16-21? That's just girls at that age in general. Try to find excuses to get out of going.
>>
I don't fucking know OP, whenever this happens to me, I just deal and do my best to have fun with my gf
>>
>>18435044
Relax OP. Your girl wants your opinion and I know it burns up time but for her it is a bonding moment. Promise it pays dividends.
>>
What do YOU expect?

I always brought a small book with me every time. Reading on your phone for a long period of time is uncomfortable.
>>
>What does she expect?

Oh, I don't know. Perhaps shes waiting for the guy who is going to be seeing the outfits the most and who she is dressing to impress to actually make a non-boring comment and act like he likes her in more than just the nude.

Dumb fuck
>>
>>18435060
just have a bad breakup girl?
>>
Just try to act as interested as possible. Beyond that not really much you can do.

No one likes looking at clothes with their girlfriend. Try chatting up the other guys suckered into it.
>>
>>18435056
I expect to not be expected to be genuinely interested. If I brought something to entertain myself she would be even more pissed. I don't think I'm at fault simply for not enjoying something and trying my best to act interested. It's literally

>she knows I don't like it
>I come along and act normal and pretend to be interested
>she still knows I don't like it and gets upset because she knows I don't like it

It feels like she's upset that I don't enjoy it at this point
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.