[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get jealous or frustrated when I go outside and see guys who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1486216794945.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1486216794945.gif
3MB, 309x313px
I get jealous or frustrated when I go outside and see guys who are taller/more handsome than me, or guys hanging out with cute girls.
Like, I'll leave the house feeling pretty good about myself and then my confidence fucking drops when I see a guy who's better than me or a girl who's out of my league
Any advice?
>>
>>18434981

build up more confidence. In middle school I got bullied to the point where I threw a chair at one of them. after that it kinda stopped. from there I just kept going. therapists said i had anger management issues but i didnt, i just had issues being brave before.

since then i dont feel 'small'. I'm the shortest person i know, I'm only 5'6" but i feel like the tallest person i know. very rarely do i meet someone that makes me feel small and when I Do its actually in a positive way.

I recently met a very impressive friend. hes not just tall nad handsome hes also just cool, amazing, talented. I started semi unironically calling him 'senpai' because he feels like someone to aspire to be like, to admire. it makes me feel small in the most comforting way, like hes a big brother.

the problem with your confidence is its based on what others do and not on what you can do. most of my friends are actors or models, so they are handsome and great with girls but beyond that they dont have much going on. they rely heavily on me to help them and fix their problems, even my own boss relies heavily on me to manage the entire business and it makes me a big guy. if anyone tries to take that away from me its pretty easy to put them in their place.

as for strangers, admire what they have even if you don't, aspire to what you can try to obtain, and realize that what you have might even be better. my best friend is this handsome ripped actor but he calls me every day asking for advice on how to handle his life.

if you dont have some baseline of confidence to fall back on, then start to build some.

confidence is literally just defined as 'the belief in the truth of something'.

an ugly guy with 'confidence' in his looks is simply called 'arrogant'. its not confidence.
>>
>>18435014
And, having so many attractive friends never ever makes you feel inadequate when you hang out?
Do you still have success with women?
I don't understand the difference between an ugly guy who's "confident" - as you put it - in his looks and an actually confident ugly person.
>>
>>18434981
You're going to have a long miserable life if you maintain that mind set. Others always are better or have more money blah blah blah....

Don't measure yourself against others measure yourself against who you were yesterday. Always strive to improve yourself and you will have a wonderful life.
>>
>>18435033

>ever feel inadequate.

a little yeah, i mean when i walk into a room and its nothing but attractive models and actors, tis rough. most of my friends are actors and they're all painfully beautiful.

but its not like im some mess, im more than reasonably attractive, i get laid at least three times a month, usually more, and I'm able to hold my own in person because what I do and what I've done is unique and interesting.

life doens't boil down to just looks.
>>
>>18434981
Don't always go for the chick thats a 9 or a 10. Definitely work your way up if you're starting out dating

Your height doesn't matter too much, unless you're a midget or something. Even a 5'6 guy can find plenty of girls shorter than him
>>
Focus on crafting a lift that fulfills you outside of other people.
>>
File: IMG_20170619_163243.jpg (448KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170619_163243.jpg
448KB, 1944x2592px
Where are these guys? Any time I see tall guys, they're always with other tall dudes and rarely with a girl that isn't their owner. Never do you see more chicks than guys in the group and if there's more than one, they sit on their phones and play hair while the guys go on screaming and trying to impress the girls with dying masculinity that can't be defined.

When I go outside(probably because I'm tall and good looking), I don't understand the shift of white women away from their own men. Even autistically drew an example of what they started going for in my area; pack mentality and all that. They don't know how to date unless they look the same as all their friends dogs.

If there's the "virgin walk" meme, this is the Dominican asshole
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.