[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you meet girls after leaving college? Is online datin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: charmander.jpg (147KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
charmander.jpg
147KB, 1280x640px
How do you meet girls after leaving college? Is online dating or meetup.com a better option?
>>
File: 1.png (189KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
189KB, 1000x1300px
>>18434621
No, don't do online dating. Meet girls in a public gathering thing, like a Church group or book store.
>>
>>18434621
I never went to college. But I'm wondering how to meet women. I'm ugly, stupid, have no friends etc. so I might just kill myself instead though. I've been thinking of trying meetup.com too, especially I've been thinking about meetups where immigrants practice the language with natives. Most public libraries here have the same thing.
>>
>>18434633
Is online dating that awful? What about meetup.com?
>>
The wider net you cast the better. Do online dating things doesn't hurt anything and you can still meet people in person. Don't limit yourself.
>>
>>18434649
I disagree. When you cold approach your skin grows thicker with every rejection. With online dating it grows thinner with ever rejection. They don't complement each other, they cancel each other out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQk6TnwqAN0
>>
>>18434633
What he said, plus other groups like volunteer groups. Work charity events, festivals, whatever. Too many crazies online. Plus whatever they say is usually embellished if not a lie. How many have you seen that say, I'm an introverted loser with no friends suffering from chronic depression. I would like at least a 6/10 person of the opposite sex to call me up, talk to me, go out, and make me not feel like a total loser. At least just once. Please don't be a hooker, drug addict, or criminal. Never!!!
>>
>>18434651
I'm not disagreeing, but how do you figure online rejection thins the skin and real rejection thickens it?
>>
>>18434621
>after leaving college
What changes?
>>
>>18434621
Online dating is doable but you have to know there is research that shows women get pickier on dating sites. Which means you better have a lot to offer on your profile.
>>
>>18436525
Probably the ease and convenience of social interactions through school oriented events. I haven't been to uni though so idk
>>
>>18436525
This. You have to be at least an 8/10 to get responses. Don't waste your time if you aren't
>>
>>18434621

I met a girl who is a couple years younger than me and goes to same college. I recently started to talk with her via whats app (she seems receptive, and talks back). I noticed something lately in her photos on instagram, she seems to post sad photos of her and very sad quotes, i only see two possibilities 1) she wants attention and 2) She is in a dark moment of her life.

Apparently is not an easy girl (I can confirm with 2 friends of much better looking than me who helped me to know that), she is really closed and dont hang out with friends all weekends (fucking weird for a 19yo girl with a 8.5/10 appearance).

Well, ideas of how i can approach to this girl? Should i mention to her the change of theme on her photos?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.