[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone enjoy work? I just can't stand my job, only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: o-MCDONALDS-CAHSIER-facebook.jpg (242KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-MCDONALDS-CAHSIER-facebook.jpg
242KB, 2000x1000px
Does anyone enjoy work? I just can't stand my job, only a Mcdonalds casual job but it sucks so much i'm not even sure if it's work the $15 an hour
>>
I find my job very therapeutic, coming from a NEET of 4 years. Pretty much same as you though, only doughnuts.
>>
>>18433868
Do you have any academic background? Go find a start-up on an area you enjoy.
>>
>>18433868
I want to be productive and contribute to society. I think working at McDonald's is kind of an uncomfortable deal with the devil, but you could at least day dream or try to stay in the focus zone while you work all day. You also get paid a lot by most McDonald's standards. If you don't want the job, get a new one. If you have the job, try to appreciate it a tiny bit at least.
>>
Thinking i may just give it up, finally built my pc so really no need to work other than to pay for Runescape membership lol
>>
>>18433868
>mcdonalds
>$15/h
fucking aussies
>>
I enjoy my job (basically a delivery route for medicine). It barely pays the bills and at my age I should have a "career" but I long ago chose freedom and happiness.

It bothers me when I think to compare myself with old friends but I have time with my family/wife so no one else really matters.

Free your mind.
>>
File: V4NiekI.jpg (72KB, 700x508px) Image search: [Google]
V4NiekI.jpg
72KB, 700x508px
>>18433913
My first thought as well
>>
>>18433868
Depends on what you do. I fucking hated my old role because it was dull and didn't really need any thinking. I like my current role because it's engaging and interesting.

Any job that gives you a feeling of engagement, self-worth and obviously good pay is far more tolerable.

>>18433913
>>18433921
$15/h is below minimal wage in Australia actually, but remember its dollarydoos not burgerbux
>>
Im in a situation where i don't exactly enjoy my job but i don't hate it. Its pretty easy i can do it fine and the people i work with are nice. Its just there is a place really close to my house i have worked at casually in the past that i really liked and would love to work there again but i can't get full hours or even a long term casual position. So i am in this shitty situation where i need money so im kinda stuck at this job im not too excited on knowing i can't be working at the place i like working at and it sucks.
>>
>>18433933
Though you will earn more until you reach 21.

Source: I'm a crew trainer at Maccas earning $13.05
>>
my works alright. it's hard work as in labour intensive but it's 'easy'

thing I don't like is job security. I work with other people doing the same job, if we all worked at full speed we could do the same job with less people. but doing that at the end of every day you'd go home worn out since if you take out someone and try make up it's actually hard, have to go full speed all day lifting heavy stuff and doing physical work.
but because we all know that (mgmnt suggest that 'with 1 less person' to do the same job) means that the were trying to not look slow to the others which makes it over competitive, so can't take it 'easy'. if you take it slow that means some other co-worker will still be competitive to make himself look like he should stay there and then that means you end up looking slow and they might go 'well replace him'.

basically means we all try work fast all the time even though we could take it slower and have a better work day..
king of like 'prisoner's dilemma' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner%27s_dilemma). if a/b/c/d all work at a steady rate, don't try to overwork to look better then the other, well have an easy-ish work day and still work fast at same rate. but if a/b chose to work at a steady rate, and c/d don't, then a/b look like better workers and overwork when they don't need to have, while c/d look like slow workers because they continue to work at a steady rate and then a/b take work c/d would do in small downtime windows of work
mostly 1 co-worker that does this. the rest stay steady and we work good, but the other one trys to work fast all the time when its not needed so he does small tasks in the time where he doesn't need to be... then those small tasks which could've been done inbetween small downtime aren't there for others
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.