[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so Im probably just asking for bullying but whatever, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3765.jpg (121KB, 640x970px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3765.jpg
121KB, 640x970px
Ok so Im probably just asking for bullying but whatever, I'm kinda paranoid...

So ny boyfriend (of more than 2 years) has been having some weird changes (nope he's not some high school sperm, he'a about to graduate college), he's been distant and indifferent towards me especially or so I've seen. We go out and it starts really fine, until he starts talking about music, he's got weird tastes, like really weird, but as he has always been passionate I've tries to be as attentive as possible, but he's risking boundaries. Lately he's been talking about an english electronic (vanguardist...) musician calles Delie Derbyshire, a lot. He tells me all about her, like really I think he could write her biography.

He recites weird chants which according to him appear on her songs. He mentions her everytime he can. So I get curious and look her up, listen to her music, and its creepy as hell. Not only that, but she is also dead and from how he talks to me about her I almost thought he had a crush. Earlier today we go out and tell him I want to listen to her music and he's so excited, I had never seen so much excitement in him since we first fucked. I see this and Im in complete shock, (managed to take an screen and send it over airdrop to mine) and confronted him about it. IDC if he has a crush but he's obsesses with a dead girl, he gets fucking mad, and leaves my house. Am I the one reaching here? Im guessing he really has a crush and is too embarrased to accept it. Wat do ya think? He's still pretty mad as hes not replying, should I apologize?
>>
He's crazy. Dump him, cut your losses, and move on.
>>
I know the lyrics to every Taylor Swift song and have about 800 pictures of her on my computer. The only thing wrong with it is his shit taste in music.
>>
File: 1435003207763.jpg (10KB, 208x199px)
1435003207763.jpg
10KB, 208x199px
>>18433849
he sounds creepy as fuck
>>
>>18433849
>dress up like her
>get fucked like never before
>???
>profit
>>
you are literally jealous of a dead girl OP
>>
>>18433881
B-but thats almost three years worth of nothing? Seems like an stupid reason to break up

>>18433885
His music taste is weird but also knows is not for everyone, he likes rap and what not as well.

>>18433890
fuck I'm so tempted to do this and call it a happy ending but I would fuel his fetish for a dead girl

>>18433897
And I'm embarrassed.
>>
what a lad haha
>>
he dont deserve u love
dump him get a trap jungle bf
>>
>>18433914
>I would fuel his fetish for a dead girl
So? Why does this all bother you, why not let him enjoy it?
>>
Maybe he just has a massive interest in early electronic music. I mean, Delia was a genius...It's okay to have hobbies and interests you know
>>
>>18433849
>Delie Derbyshire
Ha, she's the one which made the Doctor Who theme. Nice. Well, it does sound much like Star Trek sound bits.Is he into vintage music regularly?

I'm sometimes also just fascinated with certain small things. Autism. Nothing to worry about. I also have a crush on an old dead man (Spock). Don't judge, his brain is so fucking sexy.

Just make a roleplay, play some 60s retro-futuristic music and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2dvGQ32q8g
>>
>>18433849
Loving a dead woman and loving the music people do are two very different things. Your bf certainly loves her music and wants to see if you share his taste or if you are willing to learn from one another and share stuff. That's why he got so excited. But obviously you are not ready to be on that level , coz you get jealous and think of him as a creep. If anything he should dump you. You are such a normie OP.
>>
>>18434162
This. Most women will take anything and warp it into sexual envy.
>>
>>18434164
I guess all those MGTOWs are right when they say most women don't have any own real interests, just ways to lure men.
>>
You're the weird one OP.
Being a fan of a musician isn't strange, even if it is an experimental musician from the 60s
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619-074326.png (352KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-074326.png
352KB, 720x1280px
>lately he's been talking about

Are you saying his musical preference changes to different things every once in a while? If so, when it changes, is he always as interested in it as he is now? If the answer is yes to both of these then it might be some form of autism

sidenote: this fucking captcha lmfao
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.