[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi Adv, got a question for ya. So I've been seeing this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1462830642624.png (120KB, 340x351px) Image search: [Google]
1462830642624.png
120KB, 340x351px
Hi Adv, got a question for ya.

So I've been seeing this girl casually for the past few months, we're both going our separate ways for 2 months while she travels China and I visit family in France (currently living in Australia, and she's Australian). As she's already left, and I'm not going to see her for a bit, I've started trawling Tinder and managed to match with a pretty attractive girl who sent me a message. We got chatting and she was quite keen, so we added each other on Facebook.

Herein lies the issue: I don't care what my friend gets up to while in China, but we discussed continuing it when we're both back home and she's quite keen. I'm also keen, and would gf her further down the road, but we haven't discussed our status/boundaries per say. The girl from Tinder went to the same school as her and she might also share similar friends (or at least similar friendship networks).

Is this too risky or wrong? I'd love to screw her, but if it's someone who she might know then the idea of having sex with her seems dangerous, despite our non-committal status.

Give me your thoughts y'all
>>
Just fuck the other girl. There is no commitment on each end. Also, there is no chance that the girl you have been casually seeing hasn't been riding the cock carousel this entire time.
>>
>>18433848
I'm fine with her riding the cock carousel since we never agreed to anything else, I'm just worried about fucking someone who might be closer to her than I know, which would be a good reflection of my characters and would fuck up long-term prospects possibly. Currently continuing to talk to her, so we'll see how this goes.
>>
>>18433848
would be a poor reflection* sorry I had a long night
>>
Have you already told her you're fine with her riding cock in China? Has she reciprocally told you she's fine with you banging pussy in France? If not, maybe you could discuss it with her?
>>
Also, Sartre is an alright philosopher, pretty /lit/-tier if you're into continentals.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.