[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22, and I have an 18 year old sister. My sister has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2110.jpg (86KB, 550x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2110.jpg
86KB, 550x760px
I'm 22, and I have an 18 year old sister. My sister has a good friend of the same age that I've known ever since they were both about 13.

I consider her friend to be a close friend of mine as well, we have always got along, been on good terms, I chat with her on text from time to time, etc

We've hung out without my sister a couple times, in a lot of ways she's like another little sis.

Over the last couple years or so, ever since they were about 16, my sisters friend (let's call her "meme"), started looking at me different, and talking to me differently. I see a glimmer in her eyes that I only see around people I've dated.

She giggle or laughs sometimes even if what I said wasn't funny, and she touches my arm and things like that. She hugs me more often and for longer.

I thought I was being paranoid and weird, so I brushed this off until a couple months ago when meme was going through a breakup. We were hanging, and She kissed me out of nowhere, on the lips, and when I asked why she said she "needed it"

meme kept doing affectionate things towards me until I noticed that I was getting very sexually attracted to her based on all the stuff she was torturing me with.

Everytime I see her now I'm hard as a rock the entire time, and it takes all my willpower not to make a move and take her to bed and make love to her when my sister isn't here.

She knows it too, she grins and winks and smirks when she sees how uncomfortable I am.

I'm seriously considering doing it, but I love her like a sister and I don't want to ruin our so far platonic relationship.

What do I do? Does anyone have any experience dealing with complicated relationships like this?
>>
>>18433279
To be man and go out with her.
>>
>>18433279
Sex your sister
>>
>>18433353
Incest is wincest
>>
>>18433279
>and smirks when she sees how uncomfortable I am.
>
>I'm seriously considering doing it, but I love her like a sister and I don't want to ruin our so far platonic relationship.
>
>What do I do? Does anyone have any

Relationships aren't an act of violence it's an act of love/lust. Talk to your sis tell her your intentions and make it clear you care about her friend.
>>
>>18433353
Thanks for that brilliant insight anon. Maybe the 3 of us can have threesomes and sing kumbuyay
>>18433344
I'm assuming you meant "be a man and go out with her"
That wasn't the question. I was asking, how do I do that without losing my friend, and maybe my sister?
>>18433368
Too true
>>18433371
holy shit this is actually good advice. I hadn't thought about consulting my sister about it. Thanks anon!
>>
>>18433399
You never go to Lose your sister, she can hate you for a time, but in the end she always go to be your sister.
>>
>>18433399
Speak with your sister
>>
>>18433344
this.

just fucking do it. stop overthinking it. what is wrong with you people?
>>
There's only one option op
Fuck your sister
>>
>>18433279
Another anon suggested it and I agree you should talk to your sister.

I find it hard to believe however if meme wanted you she would have asked your sister to pass on the message
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.