[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like there is a lot of sexual tension between me (M) and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I feel like there is a lot of sexual tension between me (M) and our family's lodger. I live with my dad. I'm 18, the lodger is at least over 30 and very attractive.

Conversation between us has always been slightly intense. I've got quite a cheeky, vulgar personality when I'm at home and she's noticed the fact that I work out in the mornings. she caught me in the kitchen with my shirt off today - she didn't seem flustered, but I could tell by the look on her face that she was at least amused. After that the conversation abruptly ended. But then I went into the other room, and she seemed to chase me down the hall to continue to try to talk to me. By this time I'm wondering why she walked from one end of the house to the other to continue talking to me, despite the gap in conversation. Was she literally chasing after me?

there will be many other situations like this, where my dad is gone and it'll be just me and the lodger in the house. The only problem is that she has a boyfriend who visits every so often. To add insult to injury, I'm fucking desperate to get my nut off. I could not handle the boyfriend finding out. but I feel like if the situation arose again, it could happen easily.

to what extent would this be shitting where I eat?
>>
>>18432239
It sounds like she spoke to you once and was laughing at your hard nips? I was delusional at 18 as well, not trying to be a dick.
>>
who cares? you're 18. go make a mistake and live.
>>
her boyfriend isn't likely satisfying her enough. she wants young meat.
>>
>>18432239
>To add insult to injury
that is completely nonsensical, nothing you said justifies the use of that sentence
also stop being a faggot
>>
>>18432401
what constitutes not being a faggot in this case?
>>
stop being a faggot and bone her good fucking god

if the guy finds out who cares
>>
play it cool for now, engage, and flirt more as the opportunity arises, but let her chase you/.

make sure you make a full report and post pics to /b/ when you've done the dog deed.
>>
>>18433950
This

She sounds like she's flirting, don't listen to these other fags except
>>18432255

Give her the d, Cougars are the best. And if you fail, laugh it off and leave it in a way two can still be amicable towards one another
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.