[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is smoking as bad as (((they))) tell us? or is it just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: pepepaint.png (672KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
pepepaint.png
672KB, 906x799px
Is smoking as bad as (((they))) tell us? or is it just a meme? I can't see how different a light smoker is from someone who lives in a third world big city.Any articles or theorys proving it are welcome.
>>
File: not mad.jpg (59KB, 591x600px) Image search: [Google]
not mad.jpg
59KB, 591x600px
this has to be bait
>>
File: 1475956985161.jpg (170KB, 595x895px) Image search: [Google]
1475956985161.jpg
170KB, 595x895px
>is inhaling carcinogens as bad as they tell us?
Gee I fucking wonder OP
>>
File: 17.jpg (154KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
154KB, 684x1024px
>>18431998
Yes, it is as bad as they say, but if you want to do it to look cool or as a stress relief, go for it. Just be willing to spend a decent amount of money on it.
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18431998

>Is smoking as bad as (((they))) tell us? or is it just a meme?

Did you just ask us if science is a meme?
>>
File: 1496010977019.png (2MB, 1162x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496010977019.png
2MB, 1162x1600px
>>18432096
Has science gone too far?
>>
>>18431998
The social benefits of smoking are highly underreported.
In b4 healthcucks and dweebs dogpile
>>
>>18432112
And what social benefits are those? I smoked for a couple years, not really sure what benefits it gave me
>>
>>18432124
Maybe I'm more social than you? I met two of my best friends and my current GF while bumming a smoke.
>>
>>18432138
While I did make friends by smoking with coworkers and such, I do the same nowadays without the downsides of smoking. It wasn't really a necessity to be smoking to meet the people I know
>>
Cigarrettes are definitely an ice breaker, it does help, but it doesnt make any miracle. That simple.
>>
No. It's worse.

You need to buy the cigars for (((them))) to make money. Do you think the filter is actually that efficient?

Why do you think everything different from cigars (i don't smoke weed but take weed as example) is "100000000x times worse than smoking cigars", or that what the media says. They don't want you to smoke weed (wich is less harmful), or do anything else. They want you to keep buying the cigars

tl;dr no smoking isn't as bad as they tell us. it's WAY WORSE.
>>
>>18433285
Btw this is not a conspiracy and i don't have any article to prove it i think. It's common sense. Two points:

First point. Do you think that they reveal everything that is put on a cigar? If you wanted to sell a car, would you tell everyone it has a oil leak and the shift box is breaking? Well you SHOULD, but this doesn't mean anyone else would.

Oh but they put these messages like "Smoking KILLS" etc. That's the second point: Now there's alot of pics with people with cancer and Discouraging messages. It sounds retarded but it gives you a false sense of safety. Now you know cigars cause cancer. But don't know what are you inhaling.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.