/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im in love with my best friend but he is straight, he is constanly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Jesse.gif (955KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse.gif
955KB, 500x281px
Im in love with my best friend but he is straight, he is constanly writing with girls/trying to get a gf because he never had one. It drives me crazy, hurts a lot and makes me wanna kill myself (also having big depression but not only bc of that). What should i do? Should i tell him and maybe destroy the whole friendship (which would destroy me) or should i never say him and maybe missing something and regret forever (which would also destroy me) idc what to....

I just wana give up so badly
>>
Go a a gay bar dude, it's so fucking easy for guys to get other guys it's not even funny.
>>
>>18431659
Keep your feelings to yourself and let him be happy with his girls
>>
>>18431666
>satan speaks reason
huh
>>
>>18431659
>maybe missing something

Missing what? He is straight, isn't he?

You have my sympathy, I can't imagine how hard it must be to be gay and think about coming out.

But as straight dude that made a move on SEVERAL girls that I knew would reject me... don't do it. This friend is trusting you as a friend.
>>
>>18431665
Its not about having sex its about love...

>>18431666
I would and i would try to be happy for him but i know that i would not survive this bc i had something similar and that time my depression got worse

>>18431680
I told him that i am bi and he told me that he likes traps so he might be bi? Even tho he never would admit it
>>
>>18431688
>he told me that he likes traps
Here's some good news for you, he is gay. Go get him tiger.
>>
>>18431688

How old are you two? People on 4Chan think they like traps until they see one in real life. Think for a second and trust your gut: Do you think he would even entertain the idea of date you?
>>
>>18431694
I am 20 and he is 21
>>
>>18431700
>Think for a second and trust your gut: Do you think he would even entertain the idea of date you?

What do you say to that?
>>
>>18431694
>People on 4Chan think they like traps until they see one in real life.
T H I S. He probably jerks it to fucking 2D traps too you retard. 2D trap is very fucking different from 3D trap. He's straight
>>
>>18431688
>I, I, I

Not everything is about YOU. Sure it sucks to live with unreciprocated crush, but such is life. He is into girls, you are not a girl. Suck it up and move on. He doesn't own you anything.
>>
Become the trap he wants you to be.
>>
>>18431704
I actualy dont know and having trouble thinking about a relationship with him but i know that i am in love

And we where once in a restaurant and a bit drunk and i told him something like "no one will ever love me etc." (Dont know how i got to that point so dont ask) and he said to me "i love you" but i think more to motivate....

>>18431710
I know that but its drives me fucking crazy
>>
>>18431721
>I know that but its drives me fucking crazy

I know, but it will pass with time. Try meeting new people and getting a bf who would actually want you.
>>
>>18431721
>i am in love

Are you out? Have you ever met another gay man?
>>
>>18431729
Im trying really hard and having a meeting with a psychologist next week to try it even more but it is so hard to keep going and i dont think that anything will change bc it never did

>>18431735
Not out only my friend knows that iam bi and yes i once met a guy but at that time there where nothing and i never told him but he told me
>>
File: jesse lights.gif (2MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
jesse lights.gif
2MB, 275x275px
>what should I do?

ill present a list of options in no particular order

a. if you are one of those rare men who is *truly* pretty and feminine, maybe he would fuck you
b. you should distance yourself from this person to quell the love that you are harboring for them, while looking elsewhere for love. this means not being alone with your best friend etc.
c. get him fucking laid, because you are probably a gay white male. between the two of you, I can't possibly conceive of a legitimate reason why he shouldn't be getting laid. (this option also includes you looking for love elsewhere)
d. have no finesse and just cut him off completely, explaining that it's not anyone's fault, just what you have to do because you are harboring feelings

whatever you do, stop being one of those mentally weak as shit gay men who only hits on straight guys because he can't be rejected on the same level. that is some really pussy shit and anyone who is like that will probably grow a vagina in order to have sex with straight men, given enough time.

Sorry if my wording is offensive and crude. It's just that this problem is juvenile, and I don't know how else to respond to it.
>>
>>18431745

I hate telling people this, because it makes me sound like an asshole that's trying to tell you how to feel.

But that's not love. That's a crush. Making a move would be selfish on your part. You don't expect him to date you, you just want it off your chest. That never works.

You are young, figuring yourself out, and with the added complications that being gay adds to the usual dating scene.

But don't confuse friendship for attraction. You gotta figure yourself out, and you need to lean into the gay community for that.
>>
>>18431767
>>18431767
>that's not love
that does make you look like an asshole. fuck off

the premise that you can tell someone whether they're in love or not basically makes you look like an offensive dullard who doesn't understand the nuance of emotions or anyone's inner experiences other than your own

not OP

the rest of your feedback is actually pretty good

my gay acquaintance had this problem, and finally getting on Tindr (where they guys weren't just looking to smash), helped him get some dates and move on. It's also quite easy to use a dating app as a gay person. I'm really jealous of that.
>>
>>18431659
Lol the reverse happened to me. A friend from high school kept texting me and finally came out as gay. He thought I was gay too apparently. Turns out he was not only gay but a faggot as well. He kept inviting me to go to the pool with him. He wanted to see me without a shirt and told me that he fantasized about my abs. I stopped talking to him because I was disgusted by his behavior. Don't do the same thing to your friend, you faggot.
>>
>>18431824
you sound really stupid. what is your age?
>>
>>18431824

The problem there is that he wasn't respectful, not that he was gay.

>>18431659

Learn from that OP. Don't be creepy.
>>
>>18431831
Ask your mother
>>18431833
I specified that he was not only gay but a faggot as well. I am not fond of lgbt rats to begin with. I will admit that.
>>
>>18431844

I can see that. But I'm not gonna change your mind on 4Chan. Be as mean and bigoted as you want. I'm trying to help OP, not argue with you.

Your friend was a creep, and OP can learn from that. Good luck, though! Thanks for the great example.
>>
>>18431659
Best way to go over someone is find someone else.

Im told in gay guy world by gay pals that its extremely easy to get laid so hit the bar you have an unbelievable advantage.

Pretty sure youve accepted by now gay is not a choice, apply that to your buddy. Hes not gonna choose to be not gay.
>>
>>18431753
Your words are ok and they are just the truth

>>18431767
>>18431784
There is just this other problem concerning my sexualitie that i dont want to be like this, i dont want to be gay... My parents would end contact because they are christians and my mom is strongly agains the lbgt community. (I know its my life but i dont want it)

I dont actually know how it went, i know that i had lots of crushes on girls in high school time, but at some time i had a crush on a guy, it never was as strong as now but this is actually the third time where i have strong feelings for a guy, my last crush on a girl was 1-2 years ago.

This makes also my depression a lot harder

>>18431824
Im not like that, i try to suppress my feelings when im hanging out and even avoid a lots of things, to not make it awkward.

>>18431856
Im fighting to not accept it currently
>>
>>18431864
then accept that you are gay. all of those people who have "changed" back to straight are either bisexual, were never gay, or were just kidding themselves.

You can keep trying to by satisfied by women all you want, but rejecting the part of you that is gay will only make you depressed, like you said.

You sound extremely self-defeating, and that is probably why you are depressed. You probably learned this from being gay, to stifle yourself all through school, but you're going to have to be an adult someday, one who owns his own identity.

>my parents would end contact because they're Christians
1. there are many different kinds of Christians
2. then they're shitty people, I promise
>>
>>18431864
>This makes also my depression a lot harder

Don't self diagnose. If you really are depressed and a professional is working the diagnosis, then you can try to get some help there. Maybe they can refer you to a psychologist that might help you work through your issues with sexuality.

I can't tell you to like being gay. That's up to you. But remember this: When fighting against yourself, it doesn't matter who wins. You always lose.

You'll have to figure this one out for yourself, mate. Internet randos can't help you much on that one.
>>
>>18431864
>fighting not to accept it.

Youre going to lose bruv. As straight and gay people you and I have something in common.

Our brains have stupid thoughts and wont accept reality when knee deep in infatuation. Ive experienced it when i was younger. It will not work, youll destroy yourself in the process of hoping, and the only answer is move on.

If you came in here saying the same shit about a girl id be saying the same thing. Your feelings do not affect reality. Your feelings and desires do not affect him.

Even if he turned gay who says hed even like you? Get over that hurtle and you have yet another gamble.

Just let it go friend. I mean that with much care for your feels.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.