[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw asian parent >tfw moving out and never seeing your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (10KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10KB, 239x211px
>tfw asian parent
>tfw moving out and never seeing your parents again is seen as ungrateful("they brought you into this world you must help them") in asian culture

help
>>
It's the same for all cultures. Don't fall for it. People don't deserve you. They need to earn it. Side note, same is true backwards. Don't ghost your parents and hit them up for cash when you fuck up your life. Also, is your sister hot? Post pics. I'm not a fan of Asian women but I'm curious foe whatever reason.
>>
>>18431289
single child sorry
>>
>>18431285
Why on earth would you move out and never see them again? That's horrible, Asian or not. You're not supposed to abandon your family just because you're grown. Christ, OP.

What's normal is to visit once or twice a year if you live out of state/far away. Or if you live close by, several times a year for important occasions.
>>
>>18431293
Fuck. Ok. Well fuck your people. Go out into the world and make something out of yourself
>>
>>18431324
I'm Hispanic and I think that's what he meant but parents want him to see them 24 7
>>
File: 1412917204_177aff9dbb_b.jpg (274KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
1412917204_177aff9dbb_b.jpg
274KB, 1024x715px
>>18431285
Being in an Asian household can be one of the most stressful environments to live in. I wanted to move the fuck out of there ASAP. I don't know what kind of shit you went through or what but don't burn bridges you can't rebuild. I made peace with my parents and now we have a better relationship. I wished death upon my parents during my rage spurts and breakdowns from the stress they gave me, but now I'm older now and saw that as immature and pathetic seeing how I'm older and wiser now.

My parents weren't prestigious doctors or anything like that, they're hospital nurses and they've worked their asses off to feed and provide a roof over my head and my brother. I'd be a piece of shit if I didn't take care of my own blood regardless of what happened in the past.

Granted you don't have to see them every time but atleast make an effort to see them every year even if it only is once, because you never know when it might be the last time you'll see them again.
>>
>>18431353
that looks like my grandpa, RIP grandpa
>>
Just call them regularly, it's what everyone on the Asian side of my family does
>>
File: 1483545110965.jpg (85KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1483545110965.jpg
85KB, 500x438px
Unless your parents are genuinely terrible, one day you will want them back into your life.

Western Civilization's greatest error so far has been breaking up the nuclear family unit. Society is all fucked up because kids are expected to fuck off at 18-24. Then they do, most succeed, and by the time their parents are old they don't know them anymore and stick them in a home, which makes everyone feel bad.

It will happen naturally over time, op, so don't worry if it sounds terrible now. Stick by your parents. They love you. They will want to love your own kids. And that help will be useful.

Remember that one day, you'll want to communicate with them and it'll be too late.
>>
>>18431285
iktf

just remember though, no matter what happens, they still love you anon.

t. chinaman
>>
>>18431285
Move out, it will probably help what makes you want to never see your parents ever again.

Call once in a while tho.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.