[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21. Kisses virgin. Never had a girlfriend. Throughout high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1431.png (95KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1431.png
95KB, 500x566px
21. Kisses virgin. Never had a girlfriend.

Throughout high school I was literally terrified to talk to girls.
I went to engineering college thinking this would change but ended up just staring at the hot girls scared to approach them.

Due to some other shit, I dropped out and joined a different college. I've been taking anxiety medication and that helped a bit.
So I started talking to girls and went out of my way to be social.

But NO ONE took an interest in me.
I see girls and guys hanging out together being all touchy-touchy and couples together in campus and Im like why can't I have that?

There's this 8/10 girl in my class who hugs all my guy classmates. I befriended her. She seemed chill.
One day while talking I casually put my arm around her shoulder.
She just pushed it away and gave me a disgusting look.

I've never hugged a girl outside my family.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
*kissless virgin.
>>
>>18430944
>What am I doing wrong?

You are ugly. Look for girls on your level instead of hitting on the hottest girls at uni.
>>
>>18430944
what do you look like
>>
>>18430944
Meet Catholic girls, they are more chill than these normie whores.
>but im atheist
Then you gotta choose between your fedora or your need for hugs
>>
File: IMG_1433.jpg (400KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
400KB, 2576x1932px
Me.
Yes I'm Indian.
No I don't shit in the street.
Yes, I'm in an Indian university.
>>
>>18430948
This is me
>>18431035
>>
>>18430951
Like this >>18430951
>>
>>18431035
Your facial genetics looks fine, but you should definitely get a better haircut. Dress better, groom better, lift and eat better to get swole, and learn to not give a fuck. If you actually follow this advice and put yourself out there, you will be fine.
>>
File: AFn5gEQ.jpg (106KB, 638x804px) Image search: [Google]
AFn5gEQ.jpg
106KB, 638x804px
>>18430944
>She just pushed it away and gave me a disgusting look.
Are you a really nice guy? Do you say please and sorry frequently while giving compliments? If so, you should know that girls despise that behavior.
>>
>>18430944
You should have waited until she hugged you
>>
>>18431051
Thanks OP
>>
>>18431065
I'm actually not a "nice guy"
I personally think they're cringe material
I don't know.......I just think I'm no one's type
>>
>>18430944
>One day while talking I casually put my arm around her shoulder.
Welp
>>
>>18431115
Sucks, right?
And with the little self-confidence I had to begin with shot down.......it was a pretty embarrassing moment.
>>
>>18431035
Hmm, you don't look that bad. Maybe you just exhibit poor social skills or create a loner vibe?
>>
>>18431145
So how do I give off vibes that attract girls?
Or at least, not repel girls?
>>
look for some nice haircut to do with your type of hair. Then depend on what clothes you're wearing.

Btw you look tired/unhappy, just try to look more enthusiastic, otherwise you're fine
>>
I have literally the same facial features as OP except I'm white and I've never had a girl be interested in me. I think >>18431379 and >>18431145 are right.
>>
>>18431035
Get a better haircut
>>
>>18431035
Face is fine, I guess. Probably the problem is in how you behave around girls, given your background.
>>
>>18431520
>how you behave around girls
Could you be more specific about what kind of behavior (aside from the obvious) could be a turnoff
>>
>>18431526
Not an expert, but from personal experience (which is somewhat similar to yours), it's likely nervousness and anxiety; girls notice that pretty easily.
>>
>>18430944
>There's this 8/10 girl in my class who hugs all my guy classmates. I befriended her.
>One day while talking I casually put my arm around her shoulder.

How was this? Where was this? Do others treat her like this? Do they maybe know her longer than you did at that time?

Etc. Think about it.
>>
>>18431614
>nervousness and anxiety; girls notice that pretty easily.
Yeah I know but is there a way to fix it?
Even when I think I'm acting normally I got called out a few times by girls for lacking confidence so faking it doesn't work
It's like they pick up on me being insecure and they act judgmental about it so I'm even less confident afterwards
>>
>>18431634

Faking never works. You have to develop real confidence on some aspect of yourself. If you have nothing to feel proud of, then develop something worthwhile.
>>
>>18431035
OP, you are handsome. Congrats! You won the generic lottery.

But attraction has a lot to do with upkeep.

1) new haircut. Undercuts are in right now
2) shave. Always be clean shaven
3) get your eyebrows plucked at an eyebrow place
>>
>>18431634
If a girl is mean to you, tell her to fuck off. Girls don't want special treatment.
>>
>>18431634
>>18431642 This. Alternatively, just talk to people more, socialize; experience may compensate for lack of confidence.
>>
>>18430944
First of all, I hope that you are taking care of your hygiene. If you're having a greasy hair, if you smell like sweat, if you wear the same clothes almost every day - it's an instant turn off. Second thing is your behaviour. If you're not self-confident enough and you try to hug someone or put an arm around them - you will look like a creep. And you have to accept that, simply don't do that.

Best advice? Lower your standards. Look around some dating sites, join some book clubs or other things related to your interests. Find someone who might have similiar social experience as you.

And that's it.
>>
You know how every day you wake up and are like "god i hate waking up alone, im going to go do X daily habit now" and then on your way home for the night you think "god i wish i was going out with some lady friend right now, and you go home to whatever noghtly routines you have. Rinse repeat.

Instead of selfish habits, change to a habit based around building yourself or someone else up. Soend more time giving and less taking. Sooner than you expect and with less effort, gorls will come to you and youll have to say "fuck off me fatty" because at first youll attract only really shitty low hanging people l. Run with this and youll attract the people your attracted to soon enough.
>>
>>18431655
Passive aggressiveness and hostility that isn't obvious is hard to call people out on
>>18431642
>>18431658
What's a good way to develop confidence with some sort of achievement?
Experience doesn't really compensate, even when I hang out with people I still feel pretty uncomfortable
>>
>>18431681
>What's a good way to develop confidence with some sort of achievement?

I don't know. What do you think makes a person cool or worthwhile? Work towards becoming that. Become someone you are proud to be.
>>
>>18431681
Alright, a personal example: I had some of the problems you do, though I chose a different direction, and went full on asocial, aside from a few friends/acquaintances. I focused on my studies and work instead, and turned out an okay researcher. So, now I find that people are far more willing to approach me, both professionally and on a personal level, while before, I struggled to maintain contact even with my friends.
>>
>>18431634

This guy >>18431642 has good advice. You can't really expect to be confident if you have nothing going for you in life. Create a life you are proud of. Create a persona you are proud of.

And of course, practice socializing with people (especially girls) more. Social skills are like any other skill.
>>
>>18431646
I don't think his hair are made for an undercut
Just look for a fade, op
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.