[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine got HIV a couple of years ago. We had been pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1491324502172.jpg (53KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1491324502172.jpg
53KB, 450x338px
A friend of mine got HIV a couple of years ago. We had been pretty close friends and kept in touch for over 6 years, but when she told me, she just dropped off the face of the earth. I've tried her old cell, tried looking her up, and I found nothing. All I have is her old address, where her mom still lives.

Should I write her and hope she gets it? Would YOU write her?
>>
>>18430597
Kek

That bitch is dead, why would you wnat to walk with an aids bitch?

Nigger are you trying to get that terminal pussy?? I hope you like skeletons because that bitch I'd .most likely dead.
>>
>>18431468
What the fuck is wrong with you?
OP, most people who have HIV and are on meds live normal lives outside of taking medication. I'm surprised they even told you. Maybe they're just embarrassed, regretted telling you, and tried to distance themselves. Her reclusiveness could also be totally unrelated to her HIV status.
>>
>>18430597
Sure, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
File: 1497665987060.jpg (59KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1497665987060.jpg
59KB, 408x439px
>>18431479
>having a deadly desease is nothing to be afraid of anon, don't be rude. It's not like she has been riding the cokcarousel and didn't use a condom

Forgett her OP, what do you want to do with her? If you want to off yourself, just use Helium.
>>
>>18431564
it isn't a deadly disease my dude, you sound ignorant as fuck right now. It's 2017 and you have internet access because you're shitposting here, how about you educate yourself.
>>
>getting in touch with someone with hiv

Literally why?
>>
>>18431570
>it's 2017 goy, just eat a shitton of pills which fuck your body up till your organs fail haha don't be silly haha

Kys faggot.
>>
>>18431570
What an extremely idiotic and damaging mentality. It's people like you that get HIV and cause an epidemic.
>>
>>18432288
You're ignorant. HIV medication is at a point where when it's properly treated it's almost impossible to transmit. HIV is mainly spread by people who are recently infected (when they're at their most contagious) and don't know it.
Kill yourself my dude.
>>
>>18432345
Yeah and that mdeication fucks up your whole body, will prevent you from ever having (healthy) children and absolutely dependent on the state. Once shit hits the fan or even any kind of emergency happens and your bags of pills can't be cooled or delivered at all you're as good as dead while also a risk factor for the healthy people in your community.

Face it, faggot. HIV is gods penalty for your degenerate lifestyle. No matter how hard science will try you and your kind will always bee seen as the riders of the apocalypse. Natural selection wants you dead, you're only here due to the mercy of modern science and the missunderstood empathie of your fellow humans paying for it.

You can tell people all you want that they will not be able to detect the death inside of you, but we all know that you're just a walking time bomb and nobody will risk their life and be dependent on you takingg your fucking pills.

HIV and the following AIDSis more than a desease. It's a direct message from nature that you're a fuckup which needs to be purged.
>>
>>18430597
Sorry to hear about your friend, OP. It wouldn't hurt to try writing her, I would. Worst case scenario you find out she passed but I'd say it's better than having no closure.
>>
>>18433265
what the fuck? Absolutely nothing you said is true, please stop projecting.
>>
>>18433265
>HIV and the following AIDSis more than a desease. It's a direct message from nature that you're a fuckup which needs to be purged.
"Cancer is more than a desease. It's a direct message from nature that you're a fuckup which needs to be purged."
If someone said that, you'd probably yell at them.
>>
>>18433299
Keep dreaming, faggot.

>Health damage
http://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/aids-hiv-medication-side-effects#1
https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/fact-sheets/22/67/hiv-and-hepatotoxicity

>Fertility
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3165097/
Have fun bringing your child on this world while having to feed it daily shittons of medications so it isn't born with HIV. People getting kids after catching HIV are the Peak of degeneracy.

>Cancer is more than a desease. It's a direct message from nature that you're a fuckup which needs to be purged.
If your cancer isn't brought about due to your lifestyle, it's simply a mutation due. HIV on the other hand is purely lifestyle.
>>
>>18431575
It's hard not having any friends, isn't it?
I'd be bitter too.
>>
>>18433265
>you and your kind will always bee seen as riders of the apocalypse
I'm not gay and don't have HIV. You're uninformed, warped and sperging out. HIV effects heterosexuals as well as homosexuals. You're ignorant, plain and simple
>bags of pills
No
>HIV is gods penalty for your degenerate lifestyle.
Again... I don't have HIV. It is spread via unprotected vaginal sex as well. There's nothing "degenerate" about it
Youre aggressively uninformed and edgy
>>
File: HIV-men-vs-women-2015.png (16KB, 655x256px) Image search: [Google]
HIV-men-vs-women-2015.png
16KB, 655x256px
>>18433522
>HIV effects heterosexuals as well as homosexuals
Yeah due to faggots and bi-faggots bringing it into the normal population. It's still a faggot desease.

>It is spread via unprotected vaginal sex as well.
Yeah, just like through blood transfusion, but that'S not the main way. That's still ass fucking.

>Youre aggressively uninformed and edgy
I just don't give a fuck about fags with HIV. They are a plague to the planet and no amount of relativation will change the fact that most people still think the same way about them. Just like most people will never get into skat, no matter how much you tell them you can get e.coli on your salat too.
>>
>>18433566
You do understand that you can still get HIV, no? Presumably you sleep with heterosexual women and your risk is not nonexistent, per your own pic. I hope you never get unlucky enough to contract HIV. If you did, I feel good knowing there's treatment out there that allows you to live a long, healthy life. You can have HIV negative kids, counter to the information you posted. The less STIs are stigmatized and moralized, the better.
>>
>>18433590
>You do understand that you can still get HIV, no?
>what is probability
Also the only reason this woman would have gotten HIV is through some degenerate which was fucked by a faggot (fags love to catch hetero sexual man into their games, preying on the unsure young ones). Also implying that I would fuck a woman without protection of which I know that she had multiple partners. She first would have to take a bloodtest (everyone I have been in a LTR had it done and was clean before getting fucked without).

So if you're not degenerate you're more likely to get killed by a muzzie than getting HIV.

> I feel good knowing there's treatment out there that allows you to live a long, healthy life.
I would kill myself before living that way and supporting this industry just to be a walking dead.

>You can have HIV negative kids, counter to the information you posted.
You obviously can't read.
Andd they will be fucked due to the medication while pregnant. And risking a childs health just to give on your degenerate genes is selfish and should be dealt with through a wall and a bullet.

>The less STIs are stigmatized and moralized, the better.
Nice try. The more we stigmatize this degenerate culture, the less people will want to not get involved in it. There is literaly ZERO gain for society promoting a lifestyle which leads it's members to catch deadly and retarding deseases. STI are lifestyle choices, therefore you have only yourself to blame. The victorians called people with such choices as the "deserving poor". Fits quite well.
>>
>>18430597
write, yes. it's the patrician choice.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.