[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling envious of couples? Whenever I see a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

How do I stop feeling envious of couples? Whenever I see a couple or people talk about their significant other it causes me emotional pain

I'm in my mid twenties and never had a relationship, and I'm a girl which makes it even worse because apparently it's very easy for women to get relationships and yet I've failed.

I just want to walk down the street and not break down and start crying if I see people holding hands
>>
>>18430337
something is very clearly wrong with you if you're a woman and not getting a relationship... you literally could just toss out you want a relationship and get at least 3 replies of guys desperately wanting to be in a relationship even if you're a horrible dog shit uggo person.
>>
>>18430353
Ok but how do I stop feeling envious?
>>
It really is easy for women, just go to your local club and find some Chad that makes your pussy wet. Chances are he will give you a good dicking. Unleash your inner slut and ride the cock carousel until you become a 35 year old roastie with nothing to show for your life but the amount of dick in your mouth. Even then you can easily find a beta provider to marry you. He doesn't make your pussy wet? No problem! Just see Chad on the side, divorce him, take half his money, and get a nice alimony and child support check in the mail every month. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>18430337
Find worth in yourself. Or try to find a partner yourself.
>>
>>18430367
How do I find worth in myself?
>>
>>18430337

enviousness is basically the brain thinking "why don't i have that?"

don't stop feeling envious. just work on yourself. remind yourself of your good qualities.

i recommend you don't go laid and don't find a chad. if you want a real relationship in your mid-twenties it will be difficult for you because mid-twenties is when men have figured out how to be chad. you don't want a chad
>>
>>18430337
Think about the lonely guys that never found a girl, there's always a chance you will do better than this girl who has a bf

I hope you aren't a NEET, thinking about your aspiration and your progress helps, too. And it reinforces the idea that when you become the person you want to be you will find a better partner who might have a similar struggle.
>>
>>18430361
By realizing the only reason you don't have a relationship is because you actively decide NOT TO. And the fact that at any point you could have a relationship. MEANING IT'S SOMETHING THERE ON THE TABLE FOR YOU TO WALK OVER TO BUT YOU JUST DON'T WANT IT SO BEING UPSET ABOUT IT IS DUMB...

That's how.
>>
>>18430370
Be good at things you like. Work on yourself. Do things with those you love.
>>
>>18430373
Ok, thanks

>>18430375
If I could have a relationship I wouldn't be envious. But I've never been able to get one no matter how much I wanted one.
>>
>>18430377
Thanks
>>
>>18430378
>wanting one
>accepting one
are you sure you know what the difference is? also this is just becoming more and more of a troll bait thread than some one with a real issue
>>
>>18430384
Honestly I've never turned down the opportunity to have a relationship, you can believe me or not.
>>
>>18430386
then what do you think your issues are and why do you imagine you haven't been in a relationship? Also what are your standards for a relationship?
>>
>>18430390
I'm not very attractive and I'm pretty boring. I try the best I can with both my physical appearance and personality, but alas no one likes me in that way.

Whatever, I'm tired of spending hours every day picking myself apart.

I don't know what my standards for a relationship are. I don't know what to expect from a relationship
>>
>>18430337
Are you ugly? Fat? Retarded? Have a shitty personality? If so, those are the reasons you're not in a relationship.

As for not feeling envious, there isn't much you can do. I'd feel envious of happy couples too if I were a miserable single person.
>>
we can't really help you if we don't know you. relationships aren't one size fits all. what's your main goal? what do you want out of a relationship? what qualities do you seek and avoid in a partner? what qualities do you like and dislike about yourself? be honest.
>>
File: 1494793721425.jpg (52KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494793721425.jpg
52KB, 500x612px
>>18430337
You want this?
>>
>>18430396
>what's your main goal?
I've given up at this point, I don't have a goal

I have very low standards in terms of qualities, even if they were violent and beat me every day I would prefer that to being alone for a minute longer

I like my intelligence, I dislike everything else.
>>
>>18430414

no way. there are definitely more good qualities in you. maybe you just don't see them yet.

>I have very low standards in terms of qualities, even if they were violent and beat me every day I would prefer that to being alone for a minute longer

no. this type of thinking will land you in hospitals and it will trick you into thinking that abuse = love.

if you want some advice, raise your standards. set the bar higher. if you don't have high standards, then what's your ideal relationship?

what qualities specifically do you dislike in yourself?
>>
>>18430337
What have you done in order to secure qtie bf?
>existing doesnt count
Are you fat?
Are you ugly?
Are you insecure?

>>18430414
>dislike everything else
Seems like you came here for personal hugbox, not advice.

Describe yourself, both body (dont forget to include BMI) and mind, why do you want bf and why do you hate yourself.

http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html
>>
>>18430429

body has nothing to do with this. women can get laid very easily. she's not looking to get laid, she's looking for human connection and love. mind over matter
>>
>>18430426
I guess an ideal relationship would be with someone intelligent, caring, funny, attractive who loved me

I dislike the way I'm reserved and can't let loose and dance or whatever, I dislike how much I whine and moan about things, I dislike how boring I am and my inability to be witty or entertaining in social settings, I dislike my face

the list could go on
>>
>>18430429
I came here to ask for advice on how to stop being envious, not how to get a boyfriend, because I've tried for many years already and I've given up. I just want to know how to be happy on my own and not jealous and miserable.
>>
Date me femanon
>>
File: 5b5f1fd1c1bba1f9a77dd2f581ed4285.jpg (145KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
5b5f1fd1c1bba1f9a77dd2f581ed4285.jpg
145KB, 735x1102px
>>18430436
>body has nothing to do with this
Body has EVERYTHING to do with this. Stop enabling personal hug box and that everybody deserve love which is simply bullshit. If you cant even take care of your own body, how can anybody take you seriously?

>>18430446
>stop being envious
You cant. Your very dna is programmed to procreate and all the bad feeling you feel are designed to push you to get bf.

You can try buy a cat and become cat lady or crazy fat feminazi posting on tumblr about how man are guilty of not wanting you.

I like to solve problems, not pretend they dont exist.

>tried for many years
Describe some experiences. What had you been doing wrong? How many boys? How old were they?

You are asking wrong question. The only real answer is lobotomy or suicide.
>>
>>18430456

>If you cant even take care of your own body, how can anybody take you seriously?
how can you take care of your own body if you're too insecure in the first place?

for real, man, just fuck off. i'm not trying to help her ignore the problems. i guarantee you she's looked over her problems front to back. i'm trying to help her find the solutions.

>>18430442

> someone intelligent, caring, funny, attractive who loved me

these are great qualities to look for. pick 3 of these qualities in a partner and you're (probably) good. don't settle for less.

>I dislike the way I'm reserved and can't let loose and dance or whatever, I dislike how much I whine and moan about things, I dislike how boring I am and my inability to be witty or entertaining in social settings, I dislike my face

it kind of sounds like it all comes down to you being "boring." i guarantee you are not nearly as boring as you think. you said you were intelligent. so what are you wise about?
>>
>>18430487
>these are great qualities to look for. pick 3 of these qualities in a partner and you're (probably) good. don't settle for less.

Hah, you make it sound like any guy will like me, let alone a guy with those qualities

I'm intelligent because I'm good at maths and science and I have a computer science degree.
>>
>>18430491

that's not my point, i'm just saying your bar should be higher if you want to end up in a genuinely good & healthy relationship(and you should want to)

>I'm intelligent because I'm good at maths and science and I have a computer science degree.

what else are you interested in besides schooling?
>>
>>18430337
post a pic of yourself OP
I'd tell you how
>>
>>18430491
fuck dude if you're that desperate add me on discord I'll help you get a date in a week. Otherwise realize it's your decision not to have a boyfriend and that you should get over it.
>>
>>18430375
This is some fucking retarded logic right here. Just because you have people who are willing to date you doesn't mean you SHOULD date them purely because you want a relationship.

What if she isn't fortunate enough to meet anyone she's attracted to? I personally haven't had romantic feelings for anyone I've met in nearly three years. This isn't me fucking deciding not to have a relationship, it's me being unwilling to date someone I'm not attracted to just for the sake of having one.
>>
File: science.jpg (24KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
24KB, 640x474px
>>18430491
>I'm intelligent because I'm good at maths and science

oh baby, really get my dick hard...
what kind of math are you good at?
tell me an interesting thing about it, and tell me why it's interesting
>>
>>18430548
No, it's not. She gets jealous over the basic physical intimacy and attraction the people she sees in public have. Because she can't know how decent their relationship is. IT'S SHALLOW. YOU YOURSELF ARE SHALLOW, because you're saying you haven't dated some one because there's been no one you're attracted to, which I assume is referring to some ones physical appearance. Your logic is retarded. She even said she's desperately tried for any one, and her standards are so low she'd settle for some one that would beat her for fucks sake.

Most relationships are shit and dull, most people are generally happy enough with just being physically attracted to some one else enough to have sex with them.

Please cut your wrists and hang yourself.
>>
>>18430571
>>18430548
>>18430375

It's not retarded logic, it's just male logic. What's retarded is that he thinks his type of logic is going to fix OP's problem. Men don't think like women. This is a fact.
>>
>>18430337
Get stoned, I'm stoned most part of the day and life has become easier to endure.
>>
>>18430605

>do drugs so life is easier

Pussy
>>
>>18430581
>Men don't think like women
women think?
>>
>>18430610

fuck off retard
>>
>>18430608
Just be happy, I do it with drugs, what's the problem? In the end it's all the same fate for all, enjoy the ride while it lasts.
>>
>>18430620

I do it with drugs too. But don't be blind and trick yourself into thinking it's a real solution to life's problems.
>>
>>18430623
Life its temporary, you don't ever solve stuff, you just control it until you die and it becomes other people's problem.
>>
>>18430628
You solve plenty of things every single day of your life.
>>
>>18430633
No anon, you just solve it temporarily, they're coming back, it can be days, months, years, but they DO come back, Always.
>>
>>18430644

Then solve it again.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.