[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be worried to talk out against Islam on social media?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1497770262523.jpg (46KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497770262523.jpg
46KB, 480x854px
Should I be worried to talk out against Islam on social media?

As autistic as it sounds, I was having a debate about Islam on FB on an open group and I kind am fearing for my life now.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18430143
If you're having a open debate without calling names and filled with fallacies, why scared?

It's an open group anyway, so all is fair.
>>
>>18430146
I deleted the discussion, but actual Islamist believers were getting very personal with me, even though I was using sources and facts. I just don't feel as though my country would or does protect me or my free speech.
>>
>>18430149
If they're already getting personal and shit deleting your discussion would be damaging to you, I think. Because they can twist your words to their liking and frame/persecute you into more shit.

Better keep it intact and if they're really went out to you and try to frame you for hate speech or shit, you'd get lwayer or law to sides with you. That's based on what I've went through. Also most of times they're just using empty threats and bygones will be bygones next days.
>>
>>18430149
>All I did was point out how their messiah was a pedophile and a murderer. I don't see why things got so personal.
You don't have to worry about sounding autistic if you actually ARE autistic.
>>
>>18430177
Its all memes and fun times until your freedom of speech gets taken away.
>>
If you know them to be intellectually dishonest as a whole, what's the point of arguing with them. They combine "checkmate, atheists" circular logic with racial entitlement, they haven't got a leg to stand on, it's a shame people are falling for their memes but if humanity wants to cash out, it's their prerogative.
>>
>>18430143
In germany people lost jobs over it.
>inb4 source
I know personaly 2 guys and heard about ~12 cases. You wont find that online.

If your facebook account has your face and or real name to it, you should autocensure everything you type there.

Also usa landers should stopped typing anything on internet until they invest into some foreign encrypted vpn since ips can now legally sell their browsing history (and what they have posted on net) to banks, future employers and basically anybody who is willing to pay the right price.

Think twice before you post something where your name is next to it goy.
>>
>>18430143
Nothing good will ever come out of debating politics, regardless of what your position is, on any social media platform except maybe winning a pissing contest. If you don't want to jeopardize your future career prospects, delete all political posts you have made immediately and stop engaging in future debates. Better yet, close your social media accounts.
>>
>>18430143
Consider Facebook like a public space. If you would only say certain stuff behind closed doors, don't put it on Facebook.

Germany is the worst country you can be in if you do these things. I don't know where you are from tho.
If you simply used facts and logic and no personal insult and aren't German, you will most likely be fine.
>>
>>18430143
Yes you should be.
>>
>>18430143
There is no such thing as debate on the internet. It's more akin to public masturbation, what you're doing. Knock it off.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.