[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a girl that doesn't smoke weed, drink alcohol,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

How do I find a girl that doesn't smoke weed, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, vapes, or does hard drugs?

I don't know what happened, but it seems like nowadays the most normal, proper looking girls are doing molly and vaping strawberry e-juice.

It is annoying.
>>
>>18429757
What's wrong with vaping? They seem smart enough not to smoke. You're a pussy ass faggot.
>>
>>18429757
Seconded! What's wrong with vaping N*gga?
>>
>>18429757

A church or a mosque
>>
>>18429787
>>18429794
No long term scientific studies on the health effects of inhaling the compounds that create your e-juice have been conducted.
>>
Not OP

Vaping is gay as shit guys.

Women are allowed to do stupid gay shit though. Dudes who vape are absolute cringe
>>
>>18429812

true.

>>18429794
>>18429787

Just looks trashy to me. I can't tell if it is trashier than smoking or not. But I don't get the point of putting anything in your body that doesn't serve a purpose besides looking a certain way. And also, if they do that, it is a sign that they probably do some of the other vices I listed.
>>
>>18429757
Church
>>
>>18429825
You obviously haven't tried any of this to really know. Get over yourself dude.
>>
>>18429812
What compounds you moron?
>>
>>18429757
Girls from non-western countries or Amish girls, it's very unlikely you will find a girl which does not do any of the substances mentioned.

Even if you find your perfect waifu op what is stopping her from eventually trying one of these things and finding out she enjoys doing so?
>>
>How do I find a horribly repressed girl who will serve as my personal concubine until she snaps and realizes life has passed her by and takes pole dancing classes?
>>
find girls who are super invested in their health.
those who go to the gym, drink "green detox smoothies" for breakfast and "superfood quinoa salad" for dinner and drink tons of water. ofc there are some bad nuts in that mix too, but generally, those wouldn't put toxines into their bodies consciously and willingly. plus alcohol is a LOT of empty calories, so if she's one of those carido and weight lift bunnies, she might want to avoid that at all costs.

be aware that this comes with some conditions. you will probably be forced to drink "carob matcha hot chocolate" and "green tea detox tea". plus your dinner will most likely be gluten and lactose free and raw vegan, maybe even paleo. plus she will expect you to not smoke and drink, too.
>>
>>18429855
>>18430256

Not OP. How do you find girls as a conservative agnostic or atheist?
>>
>>18430324
find girls with a brain. be aware that this requires you to not be a brainlet either.
>>
>>18430324
>a conservative agnostic or atheist?
It's very rare to find such girls. Agnostic and atheist girls are usually degenerate sluts that have no morals.
>>
>>18430328
interesting assumption. what makes you think that?
>>
>>18429757
any big university
It's like 50/50 though
>>
File: 1495368429802.png (694KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
1495368429802.png
694KB, 600x621px
How do I find a /fit/ gf? They are literally the most valuable on the market.
>>
>>18430356
you'd have to have your shit together, too. basically, you need to value yourslef enough to invest energy into your healthy, your career and your social life. you shoudl do that anyways, regardles of what kind of girls it will bring you. but if you got that down, you're going to drown in pussy since it's hard to find a man who's not a degenerate in atleast one of those aspects.
>>
>>18430327
>find girls with a brain. be aware that this requires you to not be a brainlet either.

It's pretty hard to find a girl with a brain. Back in high school, I tried to date a Girl, who had pretty good grades and didn't seem like a slut, but it turned out that she actually was pretty dumb and just adopted her opinions on economic and political topics from her friends and media which was really frustrating. After the first date, she called me a free market fascist with a 19th-century sense of freedom. After she literally started to hate me.
>>
>>18430393

That just sounds like she is the one with a brain and can learn new things, not as bad as adopting opinions from 4chan
>>
>>18430393
kek

yeah, nobody said it's going to be easy. but only if something takes effort is it really worth having.

having good grades and a high paying degree doesn't mean jack shit in our current schools system. it only shows that someone is capable of remembering facts accurately. which is kinda unimpressive.

you have to dig deeper my man.
>>
>>18430324
Finding girls like this would be near impossible. I think it's very unlikely a you could make a young adult not want to do any substance if they already are doing so, I don't think it's very fair either.

Why can you not date a girl which consumes any type of substance while not doing so yourself though?
>>
>>18430405
>That just sounds like she is the one with a brain and can learn new things, not as bad as adopting opinions from 4chan

I tried to discuss, but she sperged out after I said my opinion to a topic, she wanted to speak about.

Back then I didn't even browse 4chan regularly.
>>
>>18430409
it's not THAT hard. just find girls who are confident enough to not succumb to "peer pressure" (iow havign no spine and blaming others for their lack of responsibility) and not stupid enough to intoxicate their bodies unnecessarily. so, confidence and intelligence are the magic ingredients.
>>
>>18430406
>having good grades and a high paying degree doesn't mean jack shit in our current schools system. it only shows that someone is capable of remembering facts accurately

lol This isn't true for high paying degrees I know of (idk about medical school though). You won't pass courses in first year uni if you rely on memory that much, let alone having good grade.
>>
>>18430421
what i meant is that you can get a stellar degree and still be a fucking moron or a degenerate. ofc some degrees might need you to be able to combine knowledge or think innovatively, but definitely not all of them. basically, intelligence might not be tied to a prestigious degree, so don't let that fool you.
>>
>>18430413
Some people consume drugs because they enjoy doing so, They can also do so in moderation without having a detriment to their health, I agree some people do drugs because of peer pressure yet they key point is still a lack of responsibility.

whatever floats your boat, but is it right and how will it affect your chances of getting a gf?
>>
>>18430413
How does drinking moderately affect your health negatively?
I like the taste of beer and wine. Sometimes I'll have a beer or a glass of wine. I haven't been drunk since I was 18 or something, never smoked, never did drugs, think vaping is pretty gay. Still having a beer now and then doesn't intoxicate you or anything. studies show that moderate consumption of wine for example can even be healthy.
>>
>>18430441
i've gone trough puberty and my early 20's without drinking, smoking and drugs and without any negatice effect on my ability to enjoy life or have a good social life. ofc you can enjoy a drink now and then and not be a degenerate, but that is even rarer than people who don't consume anything at all.

>>18430451
yeah, studies who's goal it is to validate alcoholics. it might surprise you, but there is a huge industry who's really NOT interested in you not drinking and smoking.

yes, it can taste good. i'm not talking about people who have a cold beer on a bbq evening with friends, but we both know that i wasn't talking about them.
>>
>>18430461
Moderate. Drinking in moderation doesn't make you an alcoholic.
My grandpa who drinks a glass of red wine at dinner isn't an alcoholic. It is shown to have mild benefits on the cardiovascular system and no real cons.

And most people do not get wasted every week. So it shouldn't be super hard to find someone if what you meant was dating someone who doesn't routinely get shitfaced.
>>
>>18430461
I know a variety of people who consume drugs and there is a spectrum of people from degenerates to highly successful and kind people, the friends you make depends upon who you want to spend time with.
>>
>>18429825
It IS trashy. Don't compromise anon! I don't date anyone that does drugs. I personally don't drink either but my I don't mind if someone does. (Though lucky for me, my bf doesn't drink either. Forever my oneitis <3)

I honestly can't speak for other girls because I was pretty much (and still am) a shut in. I don't go out often unless it's for work or family gatherings. I met my bf from university and we've been dating ever since. A lot of people here seem to be suggesting church and it could be a potential. At least they do seem to show signs of remorse when they do something bad. lol
>>
>>18429757
Look up straight edge communities
>>
You need a religious girl then.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.