[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /adv. Anyone ever deal with cystic bacne? I've struggled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: AcneBack-cystic-acne-1-1024x680.jpg (133KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
AcneBack-cystic-acne-1-1024x680.jpg
133KB, 1024x680px
Yo /adv.

Anyone ever deal with cystic bacne?

I've struggled with Cystic Back Acne for years, I've tried every cream and lotion under the sun, nothing. I was even taking Minocycline for a year, didn't help. I refuse to take other oral medications because they always have terrible side-effects or long term effects. I've thought about laser treatment, but before I start saving tons of monies for that, I wanted to see if anyone had a solution.

Pic isn't my back, but close too it.
>>
>>18429380
Holy FUCK
>>
Try ketoconazole cream. 90$ for 60g but cleared all my back problems. Also try this shampoo called hibiclens
>>
Only thing that worked for me was acutane.

Tried every single cream and nothing else helped.

Cystic acne is the worst.

The effects of the pills arean't that bad. Only long term thing I have is chapped lips.

Good luck though, creams that work are hard to find.
>>
>>18429380
Go to the doctor and check your liver and kidneys.
>>
>>18429380

Change your lifestyle

No soda
No sweets
No fastfood
Shower every/every other day
Change underwear every day
Change bedsheets and covers every week
Drink those 2-3 liters of water a day

Do this, for serious, come back in a month with your results.

I used to have many many problems with acne, on my back, on my ass, on my neck, all over my face, even a couple under my hair on my head.
I also used to drink at least 1,5 liter cola every single day + eat candy and shitty food.

Now I still live rather unhealthily, but I dropped the coke and shower regularily and change clothes everyday. I almost never have cystic acne. Still get a bit on the face and ass and back, but it's much much less. 28year old.

But when I get in the mood for the sweet nectar and drink cola for some days, I start to get problems and pimples everywhere, same when I forego my hygeine and wear dirty clothes for several days.

Also, if possible, pop those fuckers and take a shower afterwards. Deepskin bastards may need a lancing. Better to get that puss out than having active infection under your skin, stressing your immune defence and weakening yourself for more pimples
>>
>>18429698
Stop this meme you hood ape.

Say it with me: DIET HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACNE. It has been proven unequivocally that diet and acne are not related. You thick pig fucker.
>>
>>18429978
Fuck off
>>
>>18429978
idk mayne, my acne got better not through diet change but through fasting days length at times and eating clean in between those, there was no other way
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.