[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any non-surgical and discreet ways of terminating a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n0rf78K3HL1smy9l9o1_500.jpg (86KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0rf78K3HL1smy9l9o1_500.jpg
86KB, 500x552px
Are there any non-surgical and discreet ways of terminating a very early pregnancy???
>>
Desperate self-bump
>>
>>18429293
None that are both safe and guaranteed.

Find $400 and get a proper abortion. Self-inflicted abortions are extremely dangerous. Your uterus is basically a blood sponge, you will more likely bleed to death trying to do this yourself.

Source: this isn't my first rodeo.

Please please please just take this advice and don't fucking try to do this without a professional.
>>
>>18429312
It's not for me. It's for someone who can't know it's happening, because she wants to keep it.
>>
>>18429322
This is.....ethically a grey area.

If you were a woman, I would tell you to starve yourself and only drink chamomile tea for two weeks.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/334946-how-much-black-cohosh-can-cause-a-miscarriage/

Also that.
>>
>>18429341
It's that or life ruined
>>
>>18429347
There's also vitamin c; don't go over 600mgs. The idea is to make her body hostile for life....please reconsider and don't force her to do something she doesn't want to do.
>>
>>18429293
Yes.

But don't do that.
>>
>>18429347
How about you just fuck off and leave and she can have her baby if she wants. I'm guessing you got her pregnant and don't want a kid, just leave then.
>>
>>18429293
>>18429322
someone (was it on /ck/? /b/? can't remember) posted an "abortion cocktail" that was some sort of tea with a bunch of herbs that ostensibly essentially forced a miscarriage.

I don't have the image and have no idea if it works but you could probably track it down and give it a shot.
>>
>>18429322
Oh, so you're trying to assault a girl you got pregnant. Yeah, nah, I'm not gonna help you
>>
>>18429293
>>18429347
Just so you know, you're the scum of the Earth and deserve every misery that can befall a man.

All the people ITT offering advice are enablers.
>>
>>18429293
Pennyroyal tea and all the drugs that have contraindications for pregnant women.
>>
>>18429293
You know...depending on your state, this could be SUPER illegal. Also one of those few things even the most liberal of people will condemn you for.
>>
>>18429293
>Morning after pill
>Pump caustic soap into me PUSSAYYYY
>Run a bitch over
>Use a hammer on the bitches uterus or skull

Good luck fren
>>
>>18429293
Have you talked with her yet, OP? Like, have you had a one on one conversation about how you don't want a child?

You can never be a good person again after doing something as reprehensible as killing a girl's baby against her will. You'll just be an evil animal. If that doesn't upset you, then you're a fucking sociopath.
>>
>>18429520
This. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime m80
>>
>>18429322
There are "abortion pills" if she's in the right kind of cyclus, I guess you would need to ask a pregnant hooker to buy it for you, as at least in europe it isn't sold without a recipe.

I'm sorry dude, it'r probably time to move out.
>>
>>18429293
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mifepristone
>>
>>18429293
beat ur utereus like a drum
look up moroccan drumming
>>
>>18429806
> as reprehensible as killing a girl's baby against her will. You'll just be an evil animal.
Nah, as long as the woman has all the rights and the man all the responcibilities and the power of the state I don't giv a fuck about women which keep their child against the will of the father, and I'm a woman myself. I mean, see obviously will glady take his child support.

That's why my male friends all know to call me if something goes wrong and they need a discret "day after pill" to mix it in their drink.
>>
>>18429856
I'm sure you can get it from the black market for additional shekels.
>>
File: damn.png (86KB, 346x321px) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
86KB, 346x321px
>>18429862
You are wife material.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.