[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So has anyone managed to successfully run the 'plate'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So has anyone managed to successfully run the 'plate' dating/hookup lifestyle? I see all this red pill shit on /pol/ and reddit but I haven't met anyone in real life who actually plays that kinda game.

What do you have to say about the red pill, adv?
>>
>>18429035

That it's basically a bunch of dudes who are so tired of having girl
>>
>>18429049

Y'know, I was going to edit this post, but I think it's pretty true just the way I left it.

>bunch of dudes who are so tired of having girls and girl-related issues that they're practically encouraging other men to give them up completely before they've even tried
>and I honestly have a hard time telling if it's for a good cause, or if it's just a bunch of mind-warped guys thinking all women are evil despite having only met a handful in their lifetime
>I also wonder if it's to have more guys like them around so that there's more encouragement, and possibly homosexual romances that blossom from their bromancing
>>
>>18429051
>and I honestly have a hard time telling if it's for a good cause, or if it's just a bunch of mind-warped guys thinking all women are evil despite having only met a handful in their lifetime

They actively encourage sociopathic traits and manipulating people for personal gain. It's all about control of people and paranoia about being controlled by people. So I'd say they're pretty fucked in the head.
>>
>>18429356
Where do you live that you get to be so naive and how much money do you make doing it?
>>
>>18429035
I know a guy who does it at my work, and he sounds exactly like a red pill guy except he never mentions red pill. He checks out women constantly and is always hitting up new women to go on dates and try to fuck them. Somehow he's pulled it off. He's not even an amazing looking guy physically, but he knows how to talk to people like few I've ever seen. Another guy I used to be friends with got burned badly a few times, then started working out like crazy before going on Tinder to smash. The worst thing he did that I know of was try to fuck a girl who was already dating someone, though to be fair that's what the coworker does all the time so...

>>18429051
I see so many guys go through bullshit that I can completely understand why they do it. It's basically fuck or be fucked. It's shitty but what else are you supposed to do? It's not like everyone else is looking out for you and cares what happens to you so you might as well fight for what you want since nobody else will.
>>
>>18429035

I have a friend who taught himself "the game" and started ramming one slut after the other.

He got very cynical and jaded about it and started viewing women in a bad light.

Then he impregnated a landwhale who broke up with him because he cheated of her fat ass, afterwards he found a girl in another city and they have a kid as well now.

So if you want to impregnate landwhales and have multiple children out of wedlock, then it is just for you.
>>
>>18429356
Yeah but see that's YOUR opinion. Nobody can give hard facts that its wrong. You only have the opinions of females and betas.
>>
>>18429704
This is where I hate/love the pill. The jadedness helps with trying to plow pussy, but then you start this ride of never letting that hate go cause you expect the bitches you trick into fucking you, are gonna do teh same with every other guy and live her life as a whore. proving what you thought all along. Its a vicious cycle and I'm currently trying to find a midpoint. My cynicalness helps with my interactions now, but its also that same cynicalness that makes me cold and unfriendly so I cant get laid.
>>
>>18429733
dude, fuck any type of red pill and be honest with yourself and everyone else in regards to who YOU are, and you might find a cool girl who makes you feel NOT jaded.

this shit is why i stay away from casual sex
>>
>>
>>18429949
Being scared is a great idea but let's be honest: some women seriously can hurt men. It's not just the other way around. I see no issue with giving up or just taking a break. Men do not owe women chivalry or courtship or a boyfriend.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.