[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I panic every time i have text with a girl. I think way too much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1497556350002.jpg (128KB, 1080x945px) Image search: [Google]
1497556350002.jpg
128KB, 1080x945px
I panic every time i have text with a girl.
I think way too much about what i should write and the results are lame. I have the feeling every message should be witty or exciting with subtle sex references but then i also feel its too forced and tryhard.
So how do i know what to write to girls?
>>
>>18428921
Just write the first thing that comes up in your head no matter how sexual, ludicrous, or stupid in may be.
>>
How do you overcome going blank and not having anything to say
>>
>>18428921
Been there son. Texting sucks because it makes a lot of sentiments seem way more harsh than I intend while making most humor come across really lame. I think it's best to reserve texting for practical things when you can
>>
>>18428940
this. fuck texting. it's stupid bullshit. I have never liked textual conversations. call me ffs. everyone always thinks I'm mad over text but it's just because I cuss a lot in normal conversation
>>
>>18428921
I hate texting too OP. You might just suck at it. But like someone else said, just write whatever. Do that enough, maybe even get turned down a lot, but enough failures and you'll be decent. From there you can get to work.
>>
>>18428932
Become interesting. Talk about things you can talk about it. If you don't have any, just start reading more, picking up new interests, whatever. Girls like a man who seems like he knows what he's doing, so start being able to talk about things confidently.
>>
>>18429090
I have a problem where I want to improve but I get overwhelmed trying to figure out how to do it. Like where do I start to become more interesting
>>
>>18429198
Anywhere. It's got to be stuff you find interesting. Enthusiasm is honestly attractive (in the right way). There has to be subject areas you're interested in. Find a book you find cool. Start there. One book. But you have to not only start, but push through the feeling of "this isn't working" or "I'll never get there" don't think about the goal. Do it for you. If it's for yourself, that's the only way it'll convey into you being interesting. Be disciplined. It's similar to going to the gym. You're not going to get there immediately. You could always rattle off prepared lines, but that facade fades.

It doesn't have to be books either, that's just my thing. Maybe you're an artist, an athlete, a musician, a writer, or even an introspective type. Being aware of who you are and what you like and where you want to go in life. That's attractive. You just have to be something and you'll find someone.
>>
>>18429090
But i dont know how to keep it interesting if she just replies with simple things.
>>
>>18430093
They might just be in the same position you are. They don't think they have anything interesting to say, or maybe they don't even want to try. If they don't want to try then you might as well give up too; it's not worth it then in my opinion.
>>
I fucking hate texting. I'm sure new technology has its perks but talking on the phone was 1000 times better than texting and "haha lol" and emojis, and the "seen" tag on comments.
>>
>>18428921

Talk about sex, make comments about her body throughout multiple texts, tell her you're about to take a shower or that you're jacking off. That sort of thing.

It's easy after a while dude, just takes practice.
>>
>>18430710
But even if you do that, isn't there a 50-50 chance that she either finds it hot or that she finds it extremely cringy and retarded?
>>
>>18430714

No. Do it and post the results
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.