[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be NEET >live with mom >don't pay for anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497506612734.gif (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497506612734.gif
3MB, 640x480px
>be NEET
>live with mom
>don't pay for anything

Ok let's see my choices:

1) Go to college or trade-school, acquire over $20,000 of debt, might not get a relevant job anyway

2) Get a low paying menial job like fast-food, be treated literally worse than slaves were in Ancient Rome, way worse than serfs in feudal Europe, get paid practically nothing, certainly not enough to move out, and no woman will start a family with me because I don't make enough money

Even if I did go to college and got a successful career, enough to afford a house, wife, and children, anytime my wife wanted she could divorce and steal my kids, get half my house/money, and force me to pay alimony/child-support. This would ruin my entire life, and everything I worked for. Women are rewarded for divorce like this, and it's practically a guarantee that eventually a younger woman raised in today's feminist liberal society will eventually cheat or divorce. Women are all practically ruined.

Really my only motivation for even working is if I could get a girlfriend/wife, and have children. I'd just rather be homeless than be a wageslave today. Why work?
>>
>>18428744
>1) Go to college or trade-school, acquire over $20,000 of debt, might not get a relevant job anyway
wrong, you can get a 2 year associates degree for free with your pell grant if you go to a community college. trade school is about $8000 for your "degree" depending on where you go.

>2) Get a low paying menial job like fast-food, be treated literally worse than slaves were in Ancient Rome, way worse than serfs in feudal Europe, get paid practically nothing, certainly not enough to move out, and no woman will start a family with me because I don't make enough money
wrong again. I suggest you learn more about the way the world works firsthand before you continue your adventure called life.
>>
>>18428744
>Even if I did go to college and got a successful career, enough to afford a house, wife, and children, anytime my wife wanted she could divorce and steal my kids, get half my house/money, and force me to pay alimony/child-support. This would ruin my entire life, and everything I worked for. Women are rewarded for divorce like this, and it's practically a guarantee that eventually a younger woman raised in today's feminist liberal society will eventually cheat or divorce. Women are all practically ruined.

A few key rules to follow:

1) Never get married under any circumstances
2) Be careful if you live with a LTR, common law marriage is a thing
3) Get a fucking vasectomy, kids are shits and passing your genes to the next generation is an overrated concept. You will be dead one way or another so why give a fuck.
>>
>>18428767
>wrong again

Wrong. I would much rather be slave in Ancient Rome, or a serf in feudal Europe.

Why don't YOU learn about history, and how these classes of people actually lived, because they actually had it better than male wageslaves today in the US.
>>
>>18428782
>1) Never get married under any circumstances
>2) Be careful if you live with a LTR, common law marriage is a thing

Problem is that if I have kids with her, I'll be fucked just as bad or worse, my slim chances of getting custody of the kids go to 0%

>3) Get a fucking vasectomy, kids are shits and passing your genes to the next generation is an overrated concept

My only motivation for working is so I can get a girl to have sex with me, and have kids.

That's it, I have no other reason I would want to work in today's society. I'm not a fucking beta like you, or a woman, I want children, I want to raise them with guidance that only a man as intelligent as me could provide, and I want my rare high-intelligence white genetics passed on.
>>
>>18428744
if you live in the us this may be helpful for you
raterlabs.com
>>
>>18428782
You filthy kike. Give me your address and I will have a raccoon sale you whilst you slowly cook in your own oven.

>Don't listen to this kike OP. Kids are the ultimate goal of all life, we simply exist there is no know cause and there doesn't have to be. Our existence is an etental battle against hardship and parasitic non whites.
>>
File: 1479455623770.jpg (80KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1479455623770.jpg
80KB, 604x604px
>>18428798

>>18428782
>3) Get a fucking vasectomy, kids are shits and passing your genes to the next generation is an overrated concept. You will be dead one way or another so why give a fuck.
You're pathetic.
>I'm not a fucking beta like you, or a woman, I want children, I want to raise them with guidance that only a man as intelligent as me could provide, and I want my rare high-intelligence white genetics passed on.
Good man
>>
>>18429958
>raterlabs.com
>We are looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity.
op just said he isn't educated, and the whole "work from home opportunity" sounds like a scam... along with the fact the website is shit.

>>18428744
Honestly op, I'm in an extremely similar boat but quite a bit better off... How am I better off? I've made a successful business and found one of those "wonderfully nice loyal marriage material girls" But she bores the shit out of me and kills my soul on a daily basis due to boredom.

I've gotten some of the best things life has to offer, unfortunately I've had a horrible life at the start, which has left a permanent foul taste in my mouth and essentially chronic depression. So obviously this won't be the same result for every one... achieving your dreams and such...

Now I just want to work towards making enough money to do the horrible things I want to do in life, but even then there is the lack of motivation and the whole morality stuff, but mostly the lack of motivation.
>>
>>18428784
If you really feel that Rome was better, they castrated their slaves and you'd probably die due to starvation or wars.
>>
>>18430329
>If you really feel that Rome was better, they castrated their slaves

Some slaves were treated harshly, but most slaves were allowed to marry and have children, they gave them free wine, days off, etc.

If you're owner liked you enough, he could even put you in his will. You could receive inheritance from your former owner if he died. Being a slave in Ancient Rome was much different than black slavery in the US.

>>18430189
>I'm in an extremely similar boat

I don't how the fuck you came to this conclusion. If you're in a boat then I'm roller-blading in a desert. We're like apples and oranges.

You have a successful business and a girlfriend, I'm a virgin/incel NEET who lives with my mom, and I'm also _not_ depressed.
>>
Why do people even respond to brain dead retards like this
>>
>>18428744
Get yourself a job with some dignity and help your mom out with bills, how about that? Don't go crying to other people that you're a lazy fuck. Just go get off your ass and do something to help someone you love.
>>
>>18430577
beats me
>>
NIGGER STOP THINKING ABOUT SLAVES AND ANCIENT EUROPE THIS IS 2017 COME OUT OF THE HOUSE AND GET A JOB YOU DUMBSHIT NEET VERMIN
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.