[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My trans gf just went absolutely mad to the point of almost breaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1472436258709.jpg (8KB, 427x118px) Image search: [Google]
1472436258709.jpg
8KB, 427x118px
My trans gf just went absolutely mad to the point of almost breaking up for no reason after being in a good mood. ls this fucking normal becouse of hormones or whatever? l'm honestly so pissed off she said pretty harsh things and l kind of held back becouse l love her and don't want the relationship to end but at the same time l'm still very angry and don't know if l should break up or not
>>
>>18428740
>trans gf

Why are you doing this to yourself? Are girls not crazy enough for you? Did you really have to go after a man who thinks that he can be a girl and now wonder why he acts like a mentally unstable person?
>>
Why are you dating a mentally ill man? He belongs in a psyche ward. Anyway, break up with him and go no contact. Since you are gay you should have no problem finding a new, hopefully sane, boyfriend.
>>
>>18428740
when will you dumb fucks realize that transgenderism is a mental illness and people with one mental illness often have more than one.
>>
File: lE1CL.So.79.jpg (86KB, 640x648px) Image search: [Google]
lE1CL.So.79.jpg
86KB, 640x648px
My grandpa just died, and I inherited 50k. What should I do with it?
>>
>>18428740
Hormones do weird things to you, yeah. It is also possible that she had a real concern, we cannot possibly know that.
>>
You're not going to like the answer so don't bother asking this question. Learn to deal or don't.
>>
>>18428762
Invest it or save it
>>
>>18428740
>gf
>her
>she
anon, its ok to be gay. just own it, senpai
>>
>>18428762
save it for college my friend or for when you decide to buy a car (under 20 grand please), house, or land.
>>
>>18428740
What kind of things did she say?
>>
>>18428740
>trans
>gf
pick on faggot
>>
>>18428740
You're dating a mentally ill man. Why the fuck are you surprised she acts like a mentally ill person?
>>
>>18428740
You sick bastard.
Trannies are sick, several mentally sick.

You are an enabler and in an ideal society you would be hung.

Kill him and yourself.
>>
>>18428889
There was no female mentioned Ade you confused?
>>
>>18428740
Bailing is your best bet, every trans person I've known is not fit mentally to be in a relationship and your gf doesn't seem fit for a relationship either considering what happened.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.