[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday my fiancée and I had a bit of an argument, we seemed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: images-11.jpg (19KB, 291x505px) Image search: [Google]
images-11.jpg
19KB, 291x505px
Yesterday my fiancée and I had a bit of an argument, we seemed to have made up though she was still a little upset, then she tells me this morning that yesterday while she was mad she threw the engagement ring (I paid for of course) away.

It's such a horrible thing to do, I worked so many hours at a soul crushing job to afford it. I don't have money to buy another.

Thoughts? What would you do?
>>
A few questions:
>how old are you?
>how long have you been a) together and b) engaged?
>what was the argument about?
>what's your job and how much do you earn?
>how much was the ring worth?
>>
>>18428716

Yeah, she fucked up, she should fix it. Either she finds it or buys a new one herself. Though, the wise thing to do would be to dump her. If she overreacts like that even before you are married, it will probably just escalate after you're stuck with her.
>>
I would take that as a sign that you shouldn't get married. It's a long explanation but frankly drama Queens only get worse. Do yourself a favor, move on. If you stay, you're definately going to have to buy her another one (JUST BECAUSE, LIKE HER GIRLFRIENDS SAID A MAN ISN'T READY TO WED UNLESS HE CAN HANDLE HER TANTRUMS). Also, women aren't stupid. She threw the ring away because for a brief moment she thought you weren't the one. What the fuck was the argument about to warrant that? Also, no, it doesn't make it better if she didn't think she just acted, because I see a lot of broken shit in your future.
>>
>>18428716
pimp her out to recoup the loss then dump her
>>
>>18428716
Dump her and go no contact. It is very clear that she has poor impulse control. What will she do next? Cheat on you the next time you have a fight?
>>
>>18428722
22 (she's 20)
Together 16 months, engaged 10 months.
Not quite sure, she just started ignoring me so I left to work early, then she messaged me saying I've changed, don't treat her nice anymore etc.
Right now I'm a student working part time. But I was working full time last year.
2k$, which isn't much for most but given my circumstances was a lot.
>>
>>18428745
>engaged after 6 months
What the fuck is wrong with you americans?
>>
>>18428745
>getting engaged at 22/20
>after 6 months of dating
>had an argument over fucking nothing
>spent beyond your means on a ring
I'd like to say I'm surprised that you're an idiot, but I anticipated answers like this.
>>
>>18428760
>>18428766
I'm not American, but perhaps I am an idiot.
>>
>>18428745
I change my answer. Marry the bitch. This sounds so retarded I look forward to the thread regarding your divorce.
>>
>>18428770
>
Don't marry her. She obviously isn't mentaly capable to commitment and will squezze the last Shekel from you after fucking Tyrone "because you haven't treated her nice last nice" and divorcing you after a couple months.

Get a Job, get a carerr, get a woman, not a tantrum throwing girl.
>>
>>18428770
>perhaps
No, you're definitely an idiot.
>>
Could I be overreacting by leaving her though?
>>
>>18428808
You overreacted by getting engaged after 6 months of dating.
>>
She has probably found someone else and is currently trying to sabotage your current relationship. Stop the pain and just end it now.
>>
Bump, would like some more perspectives
>>
What other perspective do you want?

There's no sensible reason to behave as she did.

She is definitely not mature enough to be making a decision as important as marriage. This will 100% cause serious issues in your future.

At the very least you need to have a very serious discussion about her actions.

But honestly the advice you've gotten already is what you should do.

At the very least break the engagement. Jesus Christ man. You're twentt two. Go live life.
>>
>>18428716
>Thoughts? What would you do?
Five years ago, I'd have made all the excuses under the sun for her.

Now, knowing what I do, I'd leave.
>>
>>18429451
I think I'm just having difficulty with the idea of leaving someone I'm so close with.
>>
>>18428745
YIKES
too young to get married
too early to get engaged
sounds like she's the only women you've ever dated
going too fast
>>
Well I did it lads, it's over.

I don't feel
>>
>>18429976

Best decision man. Go call up your buds. Drink few beers and feel young and free again. Also, tell her to give your ring back. Or at least the cash for it. Pawn the rings and bank your money. Godspeed
>>
>>18429984
Cheers man, will do. All the best to you too.
>>
>>18429990
good shit bro, gl
>>
she didn't throw it away, she sold it
>>
>>18429976
I'd buy you a beer if I could. You have proven to yourself that you have the self-respect to not be walked over by an abusive woman.
>>
>>18429976
Hey your not a complete autist, well done
>>
File: 1491740381146.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1491740381146.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>she was still a little upset, then she tells me this morning that yesterday while she was mad she threw the engagement ring (I paid for of course) away
My sides
>>
>>18429990

Thanks man. Lost my v-card today. Fucking A moment. You will find the girl who will not toss your work like it was a piece of trash. Just wait. You are young, have fun and don't let this failure change you or how you see women
>>
>>18428716

TALK TO HER

When people are angry they aren't in the right state of mind. We all do things we regret when we're angry. You should be thankful she was honest with you. But it's okay to be upset about it too.
>>
>>18430722
>TALK TO HER
Why is it always the guy that has to crawl on his knees and beg for resolution? This cunt should be sucking OP's dick right now and begging him not to dump her.
>>
>>18428813
This OP. So much this.

I was with a guy for 6 years before he proposed.
>>
>>18430730

Why is it always the girls who have to suck dick? Why don't you suck my dick and beg me not to dump you, cuck?

My point is that it's a feat that his fiancee actually came to him and admitted what she did. She probably feels terrible. It's actually pretty stupid that you think OP is the one crawling on his knees when his fiancee came to him first and told him what she did. Now it's time for OP to come forward and say how he feels. That's how people communicate and grow in adult relationships you fucking child.
>>
>>18430813
She had no choice. The engagement ring is gone and she wants OP to replace it.
>>
>>18430813
>it's an achievement worth of crawling back to her like a good cuck just for admitting that she acted like a spoiled child
Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>18430813
>Now it's time for OP to come forward and say how he feels
No its not, OP didn't throw a goddamn expensive ring away in a fit. If she didn't want the ring she could have done the adult thing and returned the ring. Again, you totally ignore her culpability but instead extend sympathy.
>>
>>18430821
>>18430830
>>18430844

You men must have a really negative view on women. Sorry, did I call you guys? You're children.
>>
What does she mean by "throw away"? If it was in the trash, she could just pick it back up again.
Conspiracy theory: she pawned it off for drugs
>>
>>18430850
See that OP? You gotta accept it. Love means making her happy. She apologized. Now make like a good cuck and get her a new ring.
>>
>>18430850
Prefer being a child to an idiot.

Let's see, adult behavior. Don't want the engagement ring and think it best to dispose of it instead of returning it. You live on a different planet.
>>
>>18430860

It's not like I'm telling her to get on his fucking knees and lick her toes and lavish her. I'm telling him to communicate like a fucking adult. Jesus, and you think I'm the cuck.
>>
>>18430877

Adults make mistakes. They do things they regret. That's a fact. People are idiots all the time. It's how you treat this fact that defines you as a person. So be happy being a child the rest of your life while everyone around you grows up, I guess.
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>>18430850
>>
>>18430885

I don't see your point. I know how to play the game. I just accept women as flawed human beings like the rest of us.
>>
>>18428716
You're too young, you rushed into this, she sounds like a disaster. People become more of who they are when they age. Think about that.
>>
>>18430882
Adults don't throw temper tantrums. She did. She didn't come begging for forgiveness - like she should have because she's 100% at fault here. Even if she did I personally would never be with someone so unstable.
>>
>>18430928

>Adults don't throw temper tantrums.
What lol? Where's your evidence of this? Adults throw temper tantrums all the time

>She didn't come begging for forgiveness - like she should have because she's 100% at fault here.
Adults don't beg forgiveness. They admit their mistakes and ask for it.

>>18429976

Stupid. But you were clearly too young to get into this anyway. You could have just delayed the engagement.
>>
>>18430850
>act like a stubborn bitch and throw a shitfit just for attention
>tell your man that you acted like a stubborn bitch and threw a shitfit in order to get his attention
>somehow he's obligated to crawl back to you and talk like a sane adult

I mean, uh... like... uh... she should've arranged a meeting to talk about it first instead of behaving like a stupid cunt and throwing away an expensive ring that cost this dude a lot of sweat, tears and blood.
If she didn't think first and play nice, he doesn't have to either.
Now fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>18430952

I'm sure you're very a mature person capable of adult conversations.

It says more about you when you're able to take the heat and deal with it. And I don't mean sit down and take it like a bitch boy. But if you cry and whine and sob and cry "i'm not a cuck!" the first time a woman is mean to you, you're gonna end up a 30 year old wizard.
>>
>>18428716
LEGALLY if you dump her then she is required by law to return your ring.
>>
>>18431033

>take her to court because she got upset

Yes. This is the only way to prove you're a tough guy with a big penis.
>>
>>18428730
This
>>
>>18431007
>I'm sure you're very a mature person capable of adult conversations
Huh, I actually do talk with people for hours - females as well - whether it be through text or irl. The people I don't talk for hours are fucking cunts that lust for attention like little children.
But you can repeat that, chuck.

>It says more about you when you're able to take the heat and deal with it
No, you fucking retard, there's no obligation to "hurr, be the bigger man" when a bitch acts like a bitch and disrespects you out of the blue without thinking first, and being a good little boy when she acknowledges that she's a rotten cunt.

In simple words - you don't put effort into impulsive cunts, you cunt.
>>
>>18431053
I didn't say he should dump her I was merely pointing out his legal standing. Many ppl don't know this.

Ps my gf loves my cock because it makes her cum over and over and over yep it's just that good.
>>
>>18430850
wtf I'm a girl and I still think OP should dump her.
Staying with her will only reinforce her obviously shitty behavior. What do you think is going to happen the next time she decides to throw a tantrum?
>>
>>18428716
>Engaged for 10 months, together for 16 months.

First mistake right there.

>cost $2000

Wow OP you are quite literally a gay retard.

No one "throws away" a ring, she either flushed it or is going to pawn it.

I would ssay beat that bitch up but you will probably go to prison, drop that cu t like a rock.

>Says I've changed and don't treat her nice anymore.

Yeah this is a pernicious, spiteful cunt with severe princess syndrome.

If you can afford rent etc without her: DROP THAT CUNT.
>>
>>18428745

Call it off.
>>
>>18430882
You thick Nigger. Shut your pussy BITCH. You're so clearly a Nigger hoe.

>Oh OP your slag pawned your ring now kiss her hand and beg forgiveness

Fuck you Paki bitch.
>>
>>18430850
Fuck you.
>>
>>18430879
Tantrum and throwing away engagement ring...and HE needs to learn to communicate. Lol either youre an entitled cunt or a literal cuck. Either way neck yourself
>>
>>18428716
That's unfortunate, that you had to wait all this time just to find out she doesn't have any control over her emotions. No one throws a fit like that and then is just ok the next day unless they are actually 12.
>>
>>18431439
All women are like that.
>>
>>18431444
>All women I know are like that

Fixed that for you man
>>
>>18431471
Nope.
>>
>>18429526
He's right. I married very early and recognize what you say. Marrying young can both be a blessing and curse with such lack of maturity in life, believe me.

These arguments will just get worse. Just to let you know, there are other women out there that won't blow up in drama shows every day, makes life easier.
>>
So it turns out she was "only joking" about throwing away the ring, and has given it back. Is that any better really, I'm not sure
>>
>>18428745
What a simp
>>
File: 1491526797565.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1491526797565.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>18430850
>>
>>18428773
Kek. Me too.
I would also like to be the one she fucks when you have your next argument. Don't worry, she will apologize to you and tell you that fucking me didnt mean anything. She only did it because she was upset with you.
>>
>>18428816
I wish there was some way to prove this. It would make sense of the thrown away ring. Turns out she sold it to go on a vacation with her bf!
>>
>>18433128
Drop her. It's illegal to marry a child
>>
>>18428745
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>18428716
Smack the shit out of her.
Drag her by the neck as she guides me to where she threw it away.

Recover ring and leave the bitch behind.
>>
>>18428716
>falling for the marriage meme
>buying a bitch anything

Your own fault.
Come back again when she starts cheating on you.
>>
>>18430850
Guy is a term referring to gender, not age you stupid fuck
>>
>>18433128
she is trying to get you to buy two rings so she can dump you with maximum profit.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.