[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do drug addicts always dissapoint their significant other and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3868.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3868.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Do drug addicts always dissapoint their significant other and fail at life?

What do you do when you find yourself the partner of a drug addict? I had no idea how serious it was. It's been six years now and it is just a world of hurt and dissapointment. I seem to be the one most hurt by it all.
>>
>>18428203
Google
>sunken cost fallacy
and break up. The sooner the better.

Why do you think drugs are illegal and we call the users junkies and general life failures?

Break up. Like now.
>>
>>18428203
Break up and move on, it's simply not worth investing your time into this druggie.
>>
>>18428203

i mean if you are wtih someone and they're not in some form of recovery then yeah what do you expect, their a drug addict.

even someone in recovery is going to mess up. i someones in recovery and you marry them it HAS to be with the knowledge that they will fuck up at some point. and if you can't handle that you shouldn't be with them.
>>
>>18428203

>what do you do when you find yourself the partner of a drug addict

I can barely stand boys who smoke pot let alone all the other drugs man.
>>
>>18428215
Interesting.

I've tried to leave but he always seems to come back. I really loved him at first not knowing he had this horrible horrible problem and was actually homeless and couch surfing.

I've spent so much time with him. He seemed to be doing better. Turned out he was just hiding things better and had gotten a little more control of his craziness.

But now it's all coming back out and I find him to be a very unsupportive and selfish person.

3 years ago I had surgery and he was supposed to pick me up. He sent a friend instead and went to go do coke and cheated on me with a random girl. It turns out the "friend" was some guy he had met in a bar a few weeks ago and barely knew. The guy got me back to my house and raped me. I tried to get him arrested but the police didn't pursue it because they said the bf probably set it up in exchange for drugs or money. I did get a restraining order though.

After that he really changed a lot. He promised he would never leave me again. I need surgery again on my hip.
I had a contrast MRI yesterday where they put a needle into my hip to inject dye. I was sore after but I bought some nice beer and cooked him a good dinner. We had a movie picked out when he remembered he needed to pick up his bipolar 2 medicine at Walmart. He texted me "be back in 5." I heard his call pull in. He never came inside. I waited over an hour and tried calling him. He didn't pick up.

He came inside about an hour and a half later and told me he left his phone in the car so he could go do coke in a neighbors car. I was so upset I cried myself hoarse. I feel sick and sore and betrayed yet again.
>>
>>18428243

>they didn't pursue a rape charge because the husband told him to rape you

explain this, this makes no sense.
>>
>>18428260
They said it sounded like a set up.
They opened a case but never pursued it. More important things. Said that my bf probably got money or drugs in exchange for letting this guy rape me.
>>
>>18428276

>they opened a case but never pursued it

dude you can fucking press charges what the hell is wrong with you
>>
>>18428280
That's not really how it works.
I was assaulted by a stranger, essentially. We didn't have his address and he changed his phone number. I didn't get a rape kit,
I was all alone, high off the anaesthesia and in pain. I showered and when I came to and boyfriend returned we went to the police station and filed a report.

Turns out the guy had a criminal record and moved around a lot. The police didn't care to drive all over the state to find him. I could get a restraining order because a relative lived at a previously listed address and he was served.

It's not like it is on tv.
>>
>>18428243
I dont know what are you waiting for.

Obviously you are losing precious time with a cheater, junkie and many other negative traits man.

Break up. You are too deep in sunken cost fallacy thinking that wasted years with him will come to waste if you break up. But gues what, you already wasted them.

Do you see him as responsible father?

Break up and remove him from your life.
>>
>>18428329
I actually see him being a great father. Just a horrible husband.
>>
>>18428333
Is this one of rhe famous
>girls never do logic
example? Are you sure he hasnt spiked your drink recently? Are you high?

Do you know how to recognize good fathers and husbands? That their gf/wife doesnt have to look on internet about how to fix their broken lives/relationahips. They simply tell them and they do it or find working compromise simply because they care about each other.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.