[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am now after finishing my humanities degree am a NEET. My mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I am now after finishing my humanities degree am a NEET. My mother offered me 100K euro to start a buisness with no strings, she has money and she also doesnt believe in work for hire. What should I do? Should I do it even though its a tad bit crazy due to my present minuscule knowledge in business management? Its is also an opportunity that many would kill for and if I lose all the money it will not be a huge problem(obviously I would rather not)I kind of feel that I dont have a choice because I cant be a NEET forever, I dont think that I can get hired anywhere and I dont want to start another degree. Please help me anon, what would you do in my situation?
>>
>>18427973
Be much, much more grateful.
>>
>>18427973
Probably you should get some real life business experience first before you set out on your own and lose all the capital in a few years. Ask to have it kept in a trust or high interest account.
>>
>>18427973
You went to school right?
Get in contact with someone from your school with a business degree and start making moves.
>>
>>18428019
>someone from your school with a business degree and sta
Do not do.
>>
File: Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead.gif (3MB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead.gif
3MB, 300x400px
>>18427980
I do understand that, and I am really trying to be grateful but unlike my mother I understand that giving someone starting capital if he has no prior experience in business management sounds like a recipe for disaster. Also I understand that this is a rare opportunity that I cant really pass on and I am terrified of fucking it all up in a spectacular way. But none the less this is good advice and I agree with it.
>>18428005
This is also good advice I was definitely thinking to do so. I cant really keep it in a trust because I will only receive the money when and if it will be for business purposes.

Another thing is that my mother suggested that I open a Russian book store in London. I am russian myself who have lived in london for some time and it is actually surprising that there isnt one, considering that there are about 300k russians in London and we love our books. So on one hand it seems like a great business idea and on the other hand it seems insane because we live in the age of Amazon and all the book stores are rapidly dying. The Russian market is different but none the less it is all frightening. I do think though that I can convince her that a different enterprise is a better idea but I dont know what to pitch and what will work. I also cant come to any of my friends with this because they will hate me and the whole situation is a bit strange.
>>
>>18427973
THIS IS AMAZING bait.
But if true you can learn everything from books, I say that as a fag on a business degree. Go for it but follow all the steps of a thorough plan first, don't throe away that coin.

>DOWNLOAD Shapr. Its a business/networking/mentoring app. Pretty much intellectual, platonic tinder.
>>
>>18428131
My N*gger start by addressing the market, which you seem to have done.

>Amazon will eat my ass
Check out what Amazon offers in terms if Russian literature in England, I'm guessing not a lot. Although you should translate The Learned Elder of Zion book.

Then move into a business plan, N*gger always say X businesses end in failure but you just have to do it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.