[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm a 22-year old virgin and I really want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1647.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.png
37KB, 1127x685px
Hey guys, I'm a 22-year old virgin and I really want to fuck hot women. I've been a virgin for way too long and I want to lose my v-card. However, I'm literally socially retarded, a manlet (5'7"), risk-averse, and boring. How can I become more suave and finally get laid?
>>
I also have some matches on Tinder, but not a lot. However, the problem is that I don't know how to talk to girls IRL or on Tinder.
>>
>>18427902
If the girl likes you then making conversation is easy. Read/travel and pursue hobbies so you have more to talk about, then it just comes with practise.

Unless you're a 8+/10 you won't get hot women on tinder, if they cared about personalities they'd go find people irl.
>>
Red Pill
>>
>>18428076
I know about the red pill.

>>18428072
>If the girl likes you then making conversation is easy
True
>>
>>18427886
>>18427902
Unless you're a certified Chad or have rolled 18 in Charisma, Tinder isnt going to fucking work.

Dont worry about your height, its probably detrimental to be short, i'm 5'8 and before my anxiety and depression kicked into JUST mode, i used to get laid whenever. It'd have to put in an effort, but it wasnt at all impossible.

You also want to put "hot women" out of your mind. Hot guys fuck hot women, regular people fuck regular people, unless you become irregularly rich. There isnt any great secret to getting sex, its just being social and putting yourself out there. The happiest people i know are borderline retards that are too stupid to see they should have crippling low self esteem, but they dont and they pull girls left and right despite being short, ugly and fat. Positivity is contagious, and if you're a positive person it rubs off and people will enjoy your company etc. Thats one of the things you can fake it till you make it..

But, the only thing that needs to happen for you to be able to fully be happy, is to love yourself. If you cant stand being around yourself when alone, no relationship is going to help. Casual sex will only be a detriment to your personal growth. Having sex for the first time, for a dude, can be one of the most life altering experiences in his life.

The after sex confidence is unreal, you're like Travolta in Saturday Night Fever strutting down the street thinking you're now going to going to swing from pussy to pussy. When you realize that you're back to square one in about a week you'll be crushed.. This isnt a meme, the high you get from turning in your Vcard is insane, and to come down off it with the realization that it literally does nothing is harsh as fuck.

So, here's what i'd suggest. Get sex out of your mind. Focus on getting your life in order and getting a higher purpose, try to find a life partner (gf) rather than just fucking any old slut. If you make it, commit and knock her the fuck up.
>>
>>18427886
You should consider hookers as an option. There are som damn hot ones out there, faaar better than the 'achieveable' girls. They doesn't mind if you are ugly/fat/socially ankward, and they can be laid with 100% chance.
>>
>>18428481
If prostitution were legal in the U.S., I probably would've hired a hooker a long time ago.
>>
improve hygiene, dress better, groom better, lift to get big, and most importantly, don't give a fuck about anything or anyone
>>
> socially retarded, a manlet (5'7"), risk-averse, and boring

Lets find someone on your level... a girl who's socially retarded, fat, unhygienic and weird.

I think you can pull that off.
>>
Lost my v last year when i was 22, forget hot women you've got to go out and bang anything that can get your dick up, after a few you'll have the confidence to approach hot women
>>
>>18427886
Tinder is bullshit. Here's my actual advice, coming from a person who was a virgin until (I shit you not) 2-fucking-6.

1. Tinder and other dating apps are bullshit.
2. Get /fit/ (Or don't go for people who are more attractive than you are, your choice)
3. Make female friends you DON'T want to date. They will be the key to meeting new people.
4. Get comfortable talking to people. This will take practice.
5. Think of all women as interchangeable. Don't put all your hopes on one girl.
6. Be direct. If you want a date, don't ask her to just "hang out".
7. Physical contact test. If you try to touch them and they pull away, bail. If they don't, you're good.
>>
>>18428574
Okay but how do I make female friends if I'm practically autistic?
>>
>>18427886
https://youtu.be/ffzRQ2jRi5A
>>
>>18428496
This poster is right

You don't have anything interesting going on so don't count on pulling hot cuties.
>>
Date Hispanic women. Everyone is miami is like 5'5 on their best days. I'm 5'10" and bitches swear I'm tall.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.