[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the fact you're insignificant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 960.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
How do you deal with the fact you're insignificant to everyone around you?
>>
>>18427858

You don't. You stop hanging out with people that couldn't give two farts about you and go look for better people elsewhere.

If we are talking about family here, then tough it out and get a job to support yourself and move away instead of running away, though. It's crap, but it's better to plan things out instead of going half cocked and ending up living on the street.
>>
Where does your value come from? Does your value come from the people around you?

How are you even certain of how people feel about you? They may lack the ability to express it, or you lack the ability to discern.
>>
File: Grabs.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Grabs.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Also, there's this girl who I'm attracted to who I know I shouldn't be attracted to because she's taking anti-depressants and I'm sure she's another person without them, how do I stop this before it gets to far? We work together.
>>
>>18427873

Pick up new activities, meet new girls, and start going after one that not only likes you back, but that also isn't a trainwreck. Get options and you'll think less about this one.
>>
>>18427868
It's not so much my family, my father is proud of where I'm going with the company he put me in.

>>18427869
Funny story actually, I was tripping once and all it took was one of the people I was with saying "You're a lot more insignificant than you think." to throw me off the rails about it.
>>
>>18427883
>It's not so much my family

Awesome. Family is the hardest thing to fix. You just need better friends.

What about your coworkers? Are they assholes or not?
>>
>>18427858
You're insignificant as a whole, but not to those around you.
>>
File: Shwift.jpg (134KB, 1848x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Shwift.jpg
134KB, 1848x1034px
>>18427894

It wasn't too bad until they recently tried to force me into a relationship with her. Outside of that, I understand most of the bantz is just pain in their own life so I can shrug it off easily.
>>
>>18427905

So, they sound pretty shitty. Think about adding new people to your life, dude. I know changing jobs is hard, but at least try to get friends that make you feel better on the weekend or something.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.