[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is prison really like? i'm going to be sent there for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: o-PRISON-facebook.jpg (418KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-PRISON-facebook.jpg
418KB, 2000x1000px
what is prison really like? i'm going to be sent there for a long time and I don't know what to expect

help? i'm scared shitless
>>
A shit-ton of bureaucracy and sitting indoors. You have to go along with it and either be very bored or really scared until you get the hang of it. If you're really good at it they let you out quicker than they were saying they would.

Cope with it and we'll see you when you get out.
>>
I don't think the gay shit is as prevalent as it is made out to be, but I do hear a LOT of guys are defensive about it, whether or not they actually take dick so you do have to act macho. If you don't make friends right away you become an easy target, just act quiet and cool and don't talk to anybody about details about your life outside. You never know who is going to be released the next day and rob you shitless for looking at them wrong. You might expect bed bugs, crazy people trying to frame you for stealing their shit, start fights with you because of something you did but weren't aware of, every day take as much consideration as possible to sniff out the crazies, you don't want them as friends and you have to get a protective group that aren't full of crazies ASAP. You may share a room with rapists, sociopaths, mostly drug dealers though (they're not mutually exclusive things anyhow) and you need to keep your feet clean and change your socks often. You will have to shit in front of people. I hope the place you're going to is not too bad, I do hear nicer prison around me has movie nights for the cleanest block but the other jail near me is terrible. Stay strong OP.
>>
>>18427693
From your post it looks like it'll be your first time ever, right? Don't go try to act macho and grabbing attention. Learn the grey man principle. It's not like people there will always fuck you on sight for the slightest thing you did wrong, thanks to bureaucracies and shit they don't just go out and fuck everything lightly, but if you're stepping way over the line, you'll get fucked so hard.
Also what kind of shit you do the earn the time in the big house? If it's some pussy shit like weedlmao or traffic violations, just chill. At least you'll get ridiculed, but will stay alive if you don't put tough guy act. Find friends with similar interests inside, join or form a clique with them to ensure your asses safeties.
>>
i'd take the opportunity to hone my social skills to perfection, observe geoub dynamics closely and train myself to gauge a person's character by the smallest thing they give away. also, read like a maniac. hope that they have a well selected bibliothek or that you can request books. look up lit's top 100 books before oyu have to go in.
>>
>>18427780
first time ever and it's for attempted murder but I didn't do anything. it was basically a prank that went wrong
>>
>>18427827
funny how everybody in prison is "not guilty"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.