[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm not the best at explaining, but I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1482617175767.jpg (557KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1482617175767.jpg
557KB, 1080x1350px
Hey /adv/ I'm not the best at explaining, but I'll try my best.

So I'm a 19 year old dude in University. Actually probably more on the strange spectrum. I'm not boring though. I'm a musician, artist, writer, kinda /fit/ athlete and a few other hobbies.

So my issue is with girls. I've had girlfriends before, but never for more than 6 months. And I think the problem with me is that I have a set of standards that I'm always looking for. Not like "she has to be a solid 8/10 or above" but more like I prefer girls with short hair and fun/bubbly personalities.

Those are really hard to come by and I feel like I won't really feel satisfied without a girl like that. My first meaningful and longest relationship to date was a girl that almost hit the mark. She turned out to be totally evil in the end.

And so I guess my question is, where the fuck do I find a specific kind of girl like that? I have dreams all the time imagining this girl living with me.

If you have any questions that could help you answer me, I'll do my best to answer them.

Pic related, it's the kinda thing that just pulls me to them.
>>
>>18427638

If you have a type, and are that interested in said type, just keep going out as much as possible and don't be a loner. Amp up your social life and try hitting up bars, clubs, coffee shops, libraries, zoos literally fucking anything because you are playing a #s game my dude.

Holy shit I really want to go to a zoo right now. Going to a zoo high right now, holy fuck with some ice cream? Imagine walking through those tunnels in the big ass aquariums completely blasted; jesus.
>>
bump, i'm in a freakishly similar situation
>>
>>18427660
>>18427663

Yo you guys probably bust nuts to Tracer from Overwatch now that I think of it. I'm more of a Widowmaker guy myself tbhtbh
>>
>>18427663
I know that feel bro

>>18427669
I did until I found out she was gay. that annoyed me because I've had too many IRL versions of that happening to me.
>>
>>18427638
You're boring, immature, selfish, and obsessed. Get over yourself. Women are not prizes, they are people. You dont have standards, you have an excuse for not getting emotionally involved. Be a man.
>>
>>18427660
I can't go to bars yet because Murica. I am kinda timid around girls though. Especially so with girls like these. I get scared of fucking up really badly.

Weird how I can play shows and not be nervous and then shit myself when I'm trying to talk to a normal girl.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>18427697
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18427689
just went out yesterday with just the exact type you described, turns out she's a lesbo, played it cool but felt like shit knowing girls like these are incredibly few and far between. what instrument you play op?
>>
>>18427638
Instead of defining your standards and conducting your search by physical type, do it by personality. It is easier to adjust to a girl you really like who doesn't look exactly like your ideal than the other way around.
>>
>>18427720
Guitar, Bass, Drums.

And yeah they're way too far in between.

>>18427727
Yeah I suppose, but I do REALLY like short hair on a girl.
>>
>>18427697
Are you autistic?

OP said he is attracted to woman that look like that, and have a bubbly personality. that doesnt mean they are prizes, its what he personally likes in a woman, and what he looks for in a partner.

There is no point in him dating a fat woman with long hair, and a serious personality because there wouldnt be a serious physical or emotional connection for him.

OP, keep looking, keep going out, go to new events, get involved in scenes your not already in that you may like. you will find your queen, one day
>>
>>18427767
Thanks dude. I'll try going to events that I wouldn't usually go to.
>>
>>18427767
>I'm not boring. I'm creative, talented and cool.
>My problem with staying in a relationship is that I have standards
>I want all my girlfriends to look like my first one, whose an evil bitch.
>I've not actually described any features that define a person or indicate any level of comparability because they're entirely physical, but I'm such a romantic guy I just can't stop dreaming about this girl that doesn't exist and totally isn't a manic pixie replica of my first girlfriend that I still can't get out of my head because I'm emotionally insecure.
> I'm so strange and odd, I just wish someone would understand.
>>
>>18427853
OP here

Well you're not wrong, but also not correct.

My Ex is not the reason I like that specific kind of girl. The only quality my ex shared was a bubbly personality.

Also I shared my interests so maybe someone could tell me what interests those kind of girls have. Not saying I'm special mate.

I'm not going to give up on this.
>>
>>18427880
>19
>Musician, artist, writer, athlete
>Not boring, just strange
>can't express what I like in women beyond bubbly and short hair
>my ex is the same as what I'm looking for, except she had longer hair.
>I have standards, but like not in the shallow way, except that I have only described the shallowest elements of personality and appearance

Have you seen 500 Days of Summer?
>>
>>18427911
I haven't
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.