[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sure I'm overthinking this situation but I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: get me out.jpg (19KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
get me out.jpg
19KB, 480x342px
I'm sure I'm overthinking this situation but I thought I'd ask what you all think.

I got with a girl I work with a few nights ago. We've always got along well there and I was pretty drunk but all of my other coworkers there agree she was the one pushing for it to happen.

I know she has my number but I don't have hers and wouldn't want to get it from the work list because that's weird. She did add me on snapchat that night so I've sent her one casual snap that was work related. She opened it immediately and we traded one more quick quip. A mutual work party said she mentioned the night that she enjoyed it.

Should I bring up going out for drinks again with her? Would she have kept in touch if she was actually interested or is this normal to kind of ice it after?
>>
>>18427557
>I got with a girl
What the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>18427561
We hooked up and she spent the night in my apartment. Sorry, must be a colloquial thing around here.
>>
>>18427567
If you fucked her and want to fuck her again go straight to her instead of asking all your coworkers that now know your business and hers. If it were me and you fucked and told I wouldn't speak to you again.
>>
>>18427588
The only coworkers that know are two of the ones we drank with because they were in the car/our designated driver. She asked them to let her off at my place with me. The other conversation was one that was not asked for by another female coworker who just casually mentioned what she heard about the night. I haven't told anybody who didn't already know, some of it was simply gleaned from casual conversation from people who don't know we hooked up.
>>
>>18427602
Stop talking to anyone else but her if you want to go out again.
>>
>>18427628
I feel like we're missing the point here, but noted. Again the only people who any conversation about it has happened already knew (which is why they gave me a hard time and brought it up outside of work). She would clearly put together that the coworkers driving us to my place would put together that she didn't get out with me to play scrabble.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.