[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me... Im in love with this guy We met on a groupchat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: alone-sad-girl-lovesove.jpg (64KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
alone-sad-girl-lovesove.jpg
64KB, 736x736px
Please help me...

Im in love with this guy
We met on a groupchat and he is the best guy I have ever met
He is so sweet and funny andd all I ever wanted...
But he doesnt live in my country. I dont know what to do. I cry all the time because I miss him so much. Im sure he doesnt like me back and I dont know what to do.
>>
try not being gay
>>
Save up some money, then ask him out when you have a free weekend. Make sure he likes you back before you spend a few hundred on a ticket.
>>
>>18427118
Im not..
>>
Tyy and meet more people, you might be able to find someone closer to you.
>>
Stop being psycho.

You already sound psycho.

He's not really like you portray him to be.

He never is.

Grow up.
>>
>>18427157
There is noone like him

>>18427159
Im not psycho. Im just sad and in love
>>
>>18427175
>There is noone like him

How old are you op? You have meet everyone in your town, your city your state your country?
>>
>>18427181
Im 19
>>
>>18427175
love is pretty psychopatic itself, no stable person falls in deeply this way
>>
File: 1489469952682.jpg (91KB, 604x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489469952682.jpg
91KB, 604x597px
>>18427175
Have you considered giving yourself to him SEXUALLY?
>>
>>18427186

Ya man are you in college? You have to meet more people, it is normal to feel the way you do though all those hormones you got going on now.
>>
>>18427115
>19
>met cool guy
>fell for long distance relationship
I tell you what you need to do femanon. Adopt some sport. Forget about him and try looking for real bf in YOUR location.

The sad and crying part will pass eventually.

Cheers!
>>
>>18427115
How long have you been talking, does he have a gf/bf, and how far away is he?
>>
>>18427115
Have you ever ACTUALLY met him? If so, move there.
If not, you seem a little psychotic. You're probably just really young. If you're sure he doesn't like you back then your relationship or lack thereof is doomed to failure.
>>
>>18427191
No. We dont live close

>>18427194
Yeah. Im an active person and I know many cool guy buy just nobody is like him. I think he is the one for me and Im not even interested in other guys. Even if they are more handsome than him

>>18427197
I do swimming already...
>>
File: 10yxeh.jpg (30KB, 669x377px) Image search: [Google]
10yxeh.jpg
30KB, 669x377px
>>18427212
If you're not going to give yourself to him SEXUALLY, what is the point of all this?
>>
>>18427202
We are talking for a year. We are both single but he mentioned some girl hitting on him. He is in another continent
>>
>>18427212
You have created an idealized fantasy of this person. You don't even know him.
>>
>>18427212
>swimming
Very good. You will have super sexy body eventually.

Now just stop thinking about strangers on internet, whip out tinder / okcupid and find real bf (or just ask your friends to set you up with somebody).

Godspeed femanon.
>>
File: 1392616687145.jpg (302KB, 790x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1392616687145.jpg
302KB, 790x1128px
>>18427225
Have thought about having sex with one of your male friends, possibly a virgin one, and pretending that it's him?
>>
>>18427225
Ok that's good that he's single but you have to make a move before that other girl. Plus you'll have closure this way. Most guys won't say no, but it may be different cause you live so far away. Id ask him if he likes you first, then if he says yes try to find a way to get to him cause that shit won't last over the internet. If he says no (for some reason), of course it'll be sad but at least you'll have closure and be able to move on from there. If you really like him then tell him, otherwise you're just hurting yourself
>>
>>18427226
I know him enough to know that I want to meet him.better and even discover his flaws than be with any other guy

>>18427227
I dont care about getting a boyfriend or getting laid. I want just him. I get hit on guys and I think I could get someone but it doesnt matter because Im only interested in getting to know that guy

>>18427234
No. It would feel like cheating
>>
File: cumfetti.gif (907KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
cumfetti.gif
907KB, 255x191px
>>18427242
It wouldn't feel like cheating to him. For hi!, It would feel like one of the greatest moments of his life.
>>
>>18427242
Then go to his country
>>
>>18427253
What are you talking about??? Im not going to sleep with anyone else

>>18427263
I want to but i have to finish school ans earn money first. But Im so scared he doesnt like me and wont want me there
>>
>>18427242
>that guy
Hopeless. You havent come here for advice, but confirmation bias.

Shame on you.
>>
>>18427275
Oh he'll want you.

Oh yes.
>>
>>18427242
There's a good chance you're attracted to a version of him you've invented yourself and the real him is nothing like that imagination.
But If you've decided you really 'love' him and want to be with him, you should ask yourself what else is there to do?

Try to get him to do things that will bring you closer (skype or online games, talking one on one more)
Tell him how you feel
See if he wants to meet up irl
See if he wants a relationship

Where is the conundrum here? seems pretty straightforward
>>
>>18427275
Welp, have a conversation with him. You can tell him your obsessed with him, and want to be with him, or just tell him you're planning on doing to trip to where he is,and if he'd want to hang out, take it from there.
Either way I think your fantasies will come crashing down around you.
>>
>>18427276
Maybe you are right...its just that I realky dont feel interested in other guys. So I dont want to try dating others. The only thing i can do is trying to forget him but its so hard...

>>18427278
Why do you think so??? I doubt it. Its more difficult to date someone from another place

>>18427279
>>18427281
I guess telling him would be the last option.i know i dont sound reasonable. Im was never like that. I was always very reasonable around my other crushes. Maybe you are right its just a stupid fantasy
>>
>>18427290
That lithe swimmer body? Your unrealistic view of him? How amazing would it be, if you were him, to push inside you for the first time? To feel you orgasm, then tell him "I love you" after? Can you imagine?
>>
>>18427290
I'm not trying to put you off just prepare you for the bad outcome. and there's only so much an image board can do, by it's nature it's very un-personal, we only have what you're telling us to give judgement, not what he would think nor what we would see if we watched your interactions.

you should pursue him cautiously and maybe it'll go well but do not get your hopes up because it's just as likely to fail. if/when it does you'll be able to take it well and move on because you were prepared

>>18427300
the fuck
>>
>>18427309
>the fuck
That's exactly what I'm talking about. See, you're getting it!
>>
>>18427290
Just don't come on too strong and be prepared for disappointment. You're gonna wanna research things to do around where he lives, don't make it seem like you are there just for him.
>>
>I cry all the time
That's a given, considering that you have a vagina.
>>
File: wc.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
wc.gif
2MB, 500x390px
this thread is a fucking trainwreck lol
>>
>>18427364
That's like every thread on /adv/
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.