[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck. So got drunk yesterday, called a friend/co-worker and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1497006210633.jpg (5KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497006210633.jpg
5KB, 240x250px
Fuck.

So got drunk yesterday, called a friend/co-worker and told him that his wife tried to fuck me..

Its true, but i want to unfuck this situation without them getting a divorce since they have a bunch of kids etc.

What the fuck do i do to salvage this?!
>>
Be more specific. Did she come on to you a little? Went 'baby u want som fuk'?

Give us the details.
>>
Don't panic, I think you've done the right thing. The reality is that the situation in their relationship was fucked long before this even happened. This is just one of the ways it has manifested.
>>
File: 1492951280526.png (66KB, 590x605px) Image search: [Google]
1492951280526.png
66KB, 590x605px
>>18426858
Okay, went to their christmas party last year. Got blind drunk and dont remember the last several hours. Woke up smelling like a whore. Assumed someone sprayed me with female perfume. Went home.

She added me on facebook, we started chatting, she said we fucked. Now, i have no idea if thats true or an attempt from her to entrap me. She carries on flirting for several months, me being a weak asshole lets it happen because i enjoy hearing that i'm a stud. But it gets boring and i fucking snap telling her she's a fucking whore and she should stop playing fast and lose with her family over some loser like me and that she's too old for fucking around. That was about 2 months ago.

So i get drunk at a party, she sends me an emoticon, which she claims is by mistake, i call her and tells her to stop and hang up. I confide in a buddy whats been going on, he also knows the husband, he spergs out like a knight in shining armour and calls him up and tells him this shit. Now i'm up shits creek, and i spill the beans because it feels so fucking good to finally get it off my chest.

Now i regret it because it'll mean a whole family tearing apart.

>>18426859
I know its fucked, but i'm prone to depression and i dont need to be the final nail in the coffin to something like that..
>>
You did what you did. You don't need any whores because they love to start wars. Had similar situation as you. She kept telling me her boyfriend is bad and doesn't treat her right after she fucked me. Fat cunt was like keep this shit secret. W/e she kept fucking texting me like twice in a day
>>
>>18426905
And now you get chastised because you brought this all on yourself. First, you drink beyond the point of making rational decisions so that needs to stop. Second, you decide to fuck around with a married woman who has kids which shows no self control. Third, you get drunk again and run your mouth inappropriately. Now, you want to go all moral and not ruin the family or hurt the kids. Really? Start using the head on your shoulders and not the one in your pants.
>>
>>18426850
"Mate, please forget what I said yesterday. I was drunk out of my mind, and it simply was not true, I swear."
>>
>>18426905
>Now i regret it because it'll mean a whole family tearing apart.
That's not your fault, it's hers. Husband had the right to know.
>>
>>18426850
make yourself look an even bigger arsehole so that your comments are disregarded as a sad alky drunk , maybe take a punch if need be. Claim it was a wishful fantasy and how pathetic your life is for a possible "you pathetic low life that is beneath me" outcome. Resign , maybe move to the beach? Or just sweat it out, fuck it, it's not your fault. It's going to be a small amount of tension I expect.

good luck.

longshot: angle a threesome/wife swapping scenario
>>
You're not the one in a committed relationship. It's not your job to be faithful. If she slept with you, it was only a matter of time before she slept with someone else. You might not even be her first fling.
Just keep in mind, you didn't ruin anything with your actions. It was ruined long before you did anything.
>>
that always gets me when the woman cheats and you get belted for it. What? how does that work?

"I'm gonna get off scot free, you're gonna get hit and also spice up both mine and my partners love life and maybe I'll be bought a new vase and chocolates"

Great!

they totally know how it works
>>
>>18427381
I love this mentality.
You're not the one with the safe full of money, the bank is. It's not your job to be honest. If they opened the safe for one robber they will open it for you, it was only a matter of time before someone else robbed them. You might not even be the first robbery.
Just keep in mind, you didn't do anything wrong by robbing the bank. It was robbed long before you did anything.
>>
>>18427397
it's like that and that's the way it is
>>
>>18427397

If the bank gives you the money, it's not robbery. If the woman is going to cheat, she's going to cheat.
>>
>>18427413
It is if the money doesn't belong to you and two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>18427415
but in this situation Anon is the bank
>>
>>18426905
you are not a good friend but the husband has a right to know
ESPECIALLY because the wife seems to be so fuckin shameless and remorseless about it
>>
>>18426850

You did good, don't turn back.

Guy has the right to know, don't sacrifice him for the kids and slut mother.
>>
>>18426850
You can't fix this and I think you want the marriage to crumble so you can have the whore. Lesson one in fucking married women is you want them to go the fuck home to hubby and be none the wiser.

And stay the fuck away from booze and facebook
>>
>>18426905
>and she should stop playing fast

Did you snap your fingers and do a song and dance afterwards? Why did I get the image of West Side Story vs. Grease when reading this?

Is OP... GREASE LIGHTNING?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.