[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help becoming a normie. I finally got into a good social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1497499240565.gif (23KB, 305x239px) Image search: [Google]
1497499240565.gif
23KB, 305x239px
I need help becoming a normie.

I finally got into a good social circle (good friends) but I've spent so long on 4Chan/the internet in general and now I'm a complete autist. I make dank meme references, I'm awkward, and I don't know what to do in social situations. What do I do, /adv/?
>>
>>18426644
Take a cold shower.
>>
>>18426670
wat
>>
>>18426644
You can start by not distancing yourself from the rest of the world by calling people normies

Normies is so god damn cringey it's unbelievable

If you're being heavily influenced by 4chan culture or internet culture and it's effecting how you act in real life it's pretty obvious you need to stop using the internet.
>>
File: 1497663992254.jpg (18KB, 307x309px) Image search: [Google]
1497663992254.jpg
18KB, 307x309px
>>18426716
but it's my life

Yeah I guess I should take a break. I'll stop saying normie. There's shit that people do that I find cringey but it's just completely normal. Like listening to rap music and vaping (that shit is super popular among my friends).
>>
Stop talking and listen more.
>>
>>18426773
yup, realize that a lot of stuff people despise on 4chan is normal and also there's no ground for them to hate on it. they just need something to fret over to feel superior to "normies".
take for example the whole "fidget spinners are autistic" thing. i work in a school with teens and almost everyone has one. they are just a little toy that actually has completely changed what those kids do during their break. instead of starting stupid drama or sitting around bored, they now share their newest posession with everyone, showing off their best tricks and teaching others how to do them. so it's not everything pure shit that 4chan tells you, is. i strongly advise you to stop taking those memes serious and form your own opinion. for example the vaping: would you rather have your friends smoke? if someone is a smoker anyways, i prefer them to vape so they don't also plaster their lungs with tar. and music is meant to be enjoyed. if they find joy in rap music, who are you to judge? do you always HAVE to find ways to feel superior, just because you went to /mu/ once and are now listening to what they think is acceptable? learn to form your own opinion and if you like something, just don't give a fuck what some people on a board think about it.
>>
If you cant keep your 4chan to 4chan you will never be a "normie".
>>
>>18426792
Hello schlomo
>>
>>18426819
hello autism
>>
>>18426781
I'm already silent for a large majority of the time. When I do talk, it's usually "Haha, yeah" or "Mhmm". Is there a way to become more assertive with my opinions (if thats a good idea) or become a better conversation starter?
>>
>>18426644
REEEE
come back to us
>>
File: 1497402977924.png (339KB, 499x614px) Image search: [Google]
1497402977924.png
339KB, 499x614px
>>18427146
/b/ is what put me in my current situation. All the trap threads and Twitch raids finally got to me
>>
Previous Chad here, trust me you want to stay a recluse. Friends will stab you in the back if it's something in it for them, no matter how little and women will fuck your life up and blame it all on you.

I am soon to be 30 and was well liked by everyone, until I really needed help and they all stood me up. Friendships and relationships are a scam, and you should only walk into them thinking what it is in it for YOU and exploit that however you can. That's what all people do anyways.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.