[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >pic related My girlfriend comes home from one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: wtfew.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wtfew.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>be me
>pic related

My girlfriend comes home from one of her friends houses the other day and starts asking me about this idea she had, and I feel really uncomfortable with it, but I still wanted to get some opinion on it

She basically wants to conversate with old men for money. Im not sure whats its called, or what type of sites do this, but she describes it as a sort of companionship. She wants these old sugar daddies to pay her to talk to them.

What do you guys think about this? Do you have any experience here? How would you react?
>>
>>18426537
More important question is what do YOU think about it? Quit looking to other people to figure out how you "should" feel about this and just go with what you feel
>>
"""Talk""" to them.
While that IS a thing, she may or may not be lying to you and downplaying it. Figure out if she's doing that.
Also what >>18426542 said, if you feel the need to post about it here youre clearly uncomfortable to some degree.
>>
She wants to be a sugar baby and she wants to fuck old men for money. I did this, and I remained single because only cucks wanna date a sugar baby. The guys with money always come first. This is ALWAYS how it goes, personally I'd tell her to fuck off with that idea and work a fuckin job.
>>
>>18426542
Just as >>18426551 said, I am completely rendered uncomfortable by the idea. I feel like I may be cool with it at the start, as I would see some of the profit too. That would be cool. But there would be days i would literally flip shit about it

The reason I am here to just to get some different perspectives. Ive always considered myself a really progressive and open minded guy, ive just never faced a question like this before
>>
..need moar advice here :/
>>
>>18426979
Firstly, it's converse, not conversate.

More importantly, I think she is either deceiving you into thinking it's just talking, or has a wildly inflated idea of the value of her discourse.
Why would a wealthy man pay to talk to a woman when he can pay for a proper gf experience sugar baby who fucks him (and only him for the time being at least) and stays over, comes with him on holiday etc?
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18426537
As i see it, your gf is tired with conventional work, so she wants to become whore.

And i would break up on the spot with her. Because i dont like idea of my gf sleeping / flirting around with older and richer guys than me. It is just matter of time until she manages to hunt down some rich beta and leave you.

You will be basically her backup boyfriend.
>>
>>18426537
>She basically wants to conversate

There is no such word.
>>
>>18426537
"conversate" is not a word
please tell your friends
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.