[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my wife to lose weight. She is getting bigger and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: received_1399228983453950.gif (476KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
received_1399228983453950.gif
476KB, 500x278px
How do I get my wife to lose weight. She is getting bigger and less attractive every day.
>>
>>18426196
Gents, this is why you don't marry that thicc qt. They're only attractive in their prime, then they balloon after marriage.

OP just work out with her and get her to eat less, if she fights it or gets offended then that's a problem that's beyond /adv/'s payroll.
>>
>>18426217
Whenever I'm horny I have a terrible fetish/desire to pump thicc qt's full and get them pregnant but I logically know that this is a terrible plan. How do stop this?
>>
>>18426226
Pump dump & pray
always wear a condom to avoid the maw of the dependapotamus
>>
>>18426226
you don't stop it, you just don't act on it. I'm just waiting to get a gf that's down with the iud so i can just repeatedly creampie her. it's not easy to find women I'm attracted to and see as long term relationship material though.
>>
>>18426231
>>18426232
God help me, boys. Can masturbating to skinny girls change my tastes? I think skinny girls are cute but I'm not that attracted to them in a sexual or primal way.
>>
>>18426250
The dick wants what the dick wants. Sorry mate.
>>
>>18426255
I'm so screwed
>>
Do activities like surfing and mountain climbing. That does two things, asks if she's fit enough to even do fun things comfortably and puts her around fit women.
>>
>>18426515
>puts her around fit women.
If she's the type of person who would feel encouraged to become one of the many fit women surrounding her, this would be a great idea. If she's the type of person who would feel even worse about her own body for not looking like that, this would do the opposite of what OP is looking for. Problem is, you can't really tell which way it's gonna go until you actually do it.
>>
>>18426196
Don't put focus on her, put focus on yourself. Ask her to be your running/walking partner, because you're too shy or embarrassed or whatever to do it by yourself. Make it like a date, have some sort of reward or objective that's involved with the activity if possible.
>>
>>18426196
Are you /fit/ OP?
If not, drag her out on walks and jogging with you.
>>
>>18426521
My girlfriend is both of those, and goes to the gym often now.
>>
>>18426562
For me, it doesn't help being around fit women. I get sad that they're all so pretty and I'm so out of shape, and then I just want to quit and give up and leave. I can't do the whole "fitspiration" thing, can't have my partner there with me while I exercise either because I turn into a bitch. I just gotta embrace the suck alone
>>
From a fatty: meal plan and set a limit on how much you two can spend each week on food.
>>
>>18426562
You're going to have to address the problem with her directly
>>18426572
and this

Chances are she'll want a divorce, but you can't help growing less attracted to her. It's best to address the problem earlier rather than later.
>>
are you fat? people tend to get fat around other fat people. They slim down when the people around them have healthy diets and normal weight
>>
>>18426196
This is my fear regarding marriage.
>>
>tfw wife getting fat
>tfw weight gain fetish
It's a good feel
>>
File: 1494812368333.jpg (240KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1494812368333.jpg
240KB, 1080x1349px
Honestly dude, it never works out.

They just throw a tantrum and refuse to better themselves. It's incredibly selfish in a relationship.
>>
>>18426196
love her for who she is. maybe take over the cooking? Do exercise together?
>>
>>18426196
Get on a diet together. Stop buying trash food, do not eat out. Exercise together. Talk about how she's feeling.
I gained a lot of weight because of health issues and then lost it eventually when I was already dating my boyfriend because being healthy with him motivated me a lot. Lost about 70 lbs.
>>
File: thiscouldbeus.jpg (43KB, 490x653px) Image search: [Google]
thiscouldbeus.jpg
43KB, 490x653px
>>18427376
Pretty much this OP, but I'll try and help

>>18426196
Take up fun outdoor hobies that include her. Make her join you. If it doesn't work, say that it's important to you and you want her to be part of your life. If that still doesn't work, you can go 2 routes:
>Prepare for break up and blame her for not trying to be interested in anything other than herself (which may shame her into finally doing it to save the relationship)
or the other way I don't suggest
>Tell her she is getting chunky and you are no longer attracted, but you still love her as a person.
The second option rarely works. She'll cry, then call you an asshole, then go searching for black dick to spite you, then cheat on you, then blame you for it.
BUT, if it does work she'll get it and suggest my first suggestion in order to fix the problem.

>>18427387
That never works if you sell it as a diet together to her. It works other way around, but not to her. Tell women to diet and they will blame you the moment they step out of line. Women hate taking responsibility for their actions.

You have to trick her into it by trying cooking healthy stuff. Sell it all as excitment and experimentation OP.

But if she can't budge from this and you can't leave better learn to get a fat chick fetish.
>>
>>18427829
I'm literally saying that it worked for me.
My boyfriend just told me that he wasn't as attracted to me once I got fatter and wanted us to work to fix things, since he truly loved me and wanted to stay with me. He said that he would have been happy to help me out and support me in any way possible.
Lost the weight, still happy together.
>>
>>18426217
meh, i was fatter when i got married than i am now.
>>
>>18426269
I do believe there is a way to get into skinny girls. Just fap to them or fuck one so you condition yourself to enjoy the thicc and the sticc.
>>
>>18427935
Hmm. I can fap to them but to fuck them I guess I have to become more attractive. The only girls that ever are willing to touch me are chubby, trashy girls
>>
Start doing sport and make her participate. Two birds in the cost of one (hobbies and interest showing together, and you BOTH won't be fat)
>>
>>18426196
1) document the growth meticulously with photos
2) make a time-lapse vid of it
3) ???
4) profit
>>
Definitely try to do more active shit together as everyone is saying, but even more importantly you should start handling all the grocery shopping/cooking if you don't already. Then phase out bread/sugar/pasta/etc. You don't even have to bring it up, just learn to make perfect steak, stir fry, etc. Take her to farmer's markets on weekends and bond over picking out fresh local vegetables. Don't rush her.
>>
File: 35Kworthofpotato.jpg (74KB, 445x377px) Image search: [Google]
35Kworthofpotato.jpg
74KB, 445x377px
Is she dependant emotionally? If so, here's what you're gonna do:
>dump her ass
>she's gonna be depressed, obviously
>check in on her two or three months later

At this point one of two things can happen:

A. Her depression cuts her appetite to absolute zero, thus making her hot again and you can take her back hopping she doesn't balloon up again

B. She kept ballooning up by eating her sorrows away. I wish case you get the fuck out of there for good

Thank me later.
>>
>gf went from 160 to 260 in months
>hasn't lost any weight in 1 year

going to dump this bitch in a few months if she doesn't get it together, we've talked about it many many times, but she is a weak willed pussy addicted to food and unwilling to commit to her therapy or diet

god i fucking hate that i love her
>>
Divorce her. If she took the marriage seriously, she would make an effort to mantain a good appearance for you. Find someone who is into fitness so you don't get stuck with another ballooning landwhale
>>
>>18426196
My ex wife did this and got bigger and bigger and I cheated and left her fat ass but the funny thing was she lost all the weight while going through the divorce.
>>
>>18428399
Not that weird really.
>feeling inferior and unattractive because your loved one cheated
>probably already had self loathing because of the weight
>she's alone and no longer can take comfort in your love to distract her from self image
>realization she'll need to hit the dating scene again
>loss of appetite due to stress and grieving
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.