[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl online and I'm trying to get her to like me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_obtirdV4gr1vz9dyco1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obtirdV4gr1vz9dyco1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
I met a girl online and I'm trying to get her to like me.
We live pretty close, and I am thinking I have a genuine shot with her, but I need some what of securing it for sure.
Shes into video games, Art, and Bad Sci fi movies, shes latina, and chubby, also is insecure about her freckles and frizzy hair... she really likes first person shooters, specially old ones, and is on the fence about buying Payday ultimate which I am thinking of buying for her...

How do I get her to notice me.
>>
>>18426086
Get her the game, play together. Simple. Coming from a girl, I love playing video games with my partner, good times.
>>
>>18426215
Its hard to, we play very different games, and she plays mostly single player games... Doom 2, Quake, stuff like that. Payday 2 is the only thing we play together, but I can't always get her on it.
>>
>>18426366
Shit she into those classics! Hot damn! OP you need to get into some deathmatches with her
>>
i don't think you should get her something especially buy, she would appreciate it and feel bad or she would continue to expect more
>>
Why not ask if she wants to do something in person?

How bout an art exhibit or going and watching a bad sci fi movie? I hear she may be into those things.
>>
>>18426366
See
>>18426389
Also when you see her in person you could ask her to show you different games you are not familiar with and you could do the same. Suggest that you want to try playing games together, in person I mean.

Don't stress about it too much over the little details and just have fun. Show her a good time being around you and she'll like you. Making her like your online persona is fine and all but you've gotta make real connections, by meeting and hanging out in person, if you really want it to progress anywhere
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.