[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no trick to getting a gf, but is there a trick in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1472953890668.png (711KB, 1150x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472953890668.png
711KB, 1150x768px
There's no trick to getting a gf, but is there a trick in not over-complicating things to the point that a trick seems necessary?

>see chick
>hello
>chat for a bit
>ask out / get number
>arrange date
>learn more about person
>arrange second date based on interest
>repeat, each time getting dirtier
>eventually fuck
>lose contact with chick
>try 3 times and no more to regain contact
>see other chick
>repeat all above

And that's basically it. So when I see a chick why do I end up freezing overwhelmed by a multitude of questions that would be answered by asking her out? Because I'm a sperg that's why. So what I need are anti-sperg techniques. Do you have any?
>>
You need to live in the moment.
>>
>>18425218

Just act before you think. If you think, you sperg out. If you act, you'll just have to get your shit together. Practice makes it easier too.
>>
>>18425218

Sorry, there's something I don't get here. Do you actually do the green text or not?

Do you ask them out and then it doesn't work, or do you never ask them out?
>>
>>18425261
I sing this mantra before I go where they are, then when I see them with friends, I sperg out and don't bother. Or I overhear that they're married. Or the singer guy gives them a shout out.
>>
>>18425356
>I sing this mantra before I go where they are

Stop right there. Are you trying to pick strangers up? Go to a dating site dude.
>>
>>18425421
Are there any that respect your freedoms? I haven't even used a single GAPP on this shitty Android phone I forced myself to get, keep it on airplane mode most of the time, only carry it from home to work and back, and am still fighting back the urge to throw it out of the window.
>>
>>18425472
>Are there any that respect your freedoms?

What? what do you mean? Why throw it out the window? What bothers you about the phone?
>>
>>18425512
It's a literal tracking device as well as being a mobile telescreen. It's privacy's worst nightmare. Also the software is nonfree.
>>
>>18425523

Use it on a computer? Public library?

By the way, go to a shrink for the paranoid delusions. Most people aren't important enough to be spied on. Chill.
>>
>>18425525
Most people are absolutely retarded, in case you haven't noticed. That's why these days we have to fight for rights we're supposed to fundamentally have.
>>
>>18425541

And there's the reason you can't date. Go to therapy. You need to sort yourself out before trying to date. Good luck.
>>
>>18425556
>sort yourself out
thank you mr. peterson
>>
>>18425556
You'd be surprised living in your totalitarian dictatorship to know that party orthodoxy and female willingness are not mutually inclusive. Besides, the chastising for lack of independent thought comes after the asking out, not before.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.