[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has been bothering me for 2 years. If it makes a difference,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

This has been bothering me for 2 years. If it makes a difference, I'm male.

I was on date 3 with a guy and we got sexual. I agreed to blow him. It was my first time and his dick was very big. I couldn't deepthroat it, which upset him and he got very rough about it. Obviously once he got rough I didn't want to do it anymore. It also fucked up my jaw (loosened the left side which may need surgery in the future). I was afraid to bite because he was much stronger than me, and I was really shocked at how he snapped. So yeah I was scared. He acted like nothing happened.

Would this be considered rape, even though I consented/offered to begin with?
>>
>>18424906
Full 100% raging homo, but yes he raped your mouth
>>
If you don't like what's going on, half way through consenting, yet make no effort to stop the situation, it's on you.

Stop trying to blame others for your own mistakes.
>>
>>18425023
Oh... I did struggle. I just didn't bite.
>>
Yes.

>>18425023
Spoken like someone who never had a big dick jammed down your throat. Other than biting your options to get a forceful guy to understand that you changed your mind are limited to say the least.
>>
>>18425077

Don't listen to the angry virgin. he is just mad because he never gets sex.

What happened to you is rape. It was a long time ago, though, so your legal options are very few, if there are even any.

Have you considered therapy? Maybe you can work this with a professional.
>>
http://www.revelist.com/feminism/statute-of-limitations-rape/4429/alabama-no-statute-of-limitations/1
>>
>>18425135
My state has no statute of limitations, but I don't have any proof of what happened... Unless the damage to my jaw could somehow be connected to him. I've been really embarrassed, and afraid people would think I'm just bullshitting to get him in trouble.

I haven't talked to anyone about it in person.
>>
>>18425247

That's my point. Not whether it's legal or not, but that you can't prove much now.

Go to a professional and work through this. I bet the fact that it was a man also factors into your reluctance to talk. Try to get it off your chest. A professional can help your through the process.
>>
If you have to question it, probably not. It could have just been a shitty sexual. The definition doesn't matter anymore anyways. Do what other anon suggested and talk to a therapist. Better yet talk to other homos because many have similar experiences.

The black and white is, even if you consent and change your mind it's still rape.
>>
>>18425274
I've talked to other homos online, sadly the responses have been stereotypically, "that's so hot! Wish it was me!"

>>18425256
I'm not sure what a therapist could do for me, but i am definitely nervous about the gay part.
>>
>>18425358
>I'm not sure what a therapist could do for me

Walk you through dealing with it. Just talking about it will help you, but they'll also help you make sense of it, how you feel, and what to do next.
>>
>>18425414
Thanks for the help, anons.
>>
>>18426385
I didn't really contribute anything but I hope you get over this, no one should have to do that if they dont want to.
>>
Maybe assault? What do you mean that he got "rough"? Explain. Did he force your head down on his dick more and held you there so much you started to gag from the lack of air?
>>
>>18425274
There is no such thing as regret rape you raging faggot.
>>
>>18426417
Yes, that's how it went.

This is mostly uosetting me because I finally met a nice guy recently, we want to start fooling around, including giving him a bj, but my jaw hurts insanely bad after I do it. It doesn't go well.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.