[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i pulled over on a vacant parking lot in order to listen 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: leg1.png (195KB, 440x399px) Image search: [Google]
leg1.png
195KB, 440x399px
so i pulled over on a vacant parking lot in order to listen 2 the game and enjoy a blunt. Out of nowhere some cop car comes. I had already smoked my blunt and tossed it out.

So the cop was some bitch, and I answered her questions politely. In the end she asked me if I had any MJ, and I said no. And she asked me again if that was true, and I said feel free to do a strip search, TJ Hooker.

She said that was consent to actually do a body search, even though i protested she ordered me out. Luckily I didnt have any MJ in the car or on my body. Some papers, but I argued thats perfectly legal.

Can I sue there department for illegally searching my shit and junk?
>>
No, you fucking retard, because you consented. This isn't like sex, where you can take it back whenever you feel like it. Once you consent, then can search you however long and extensively as they want. The cop legally searched you. She isn't a bitch. Get over it.
>>
>>18424837
This is why people hate stoners.

No, you cant. You consented. Don't smoke in public next time.
>>
Count yourself lucky and don't draw attention to yourself. Don't park in that area again, because you're on the radar.
>>
Wow what a fucking dumbass. You gave them permission Now you wanna sue? The MJ made you a hardass lol now it wore off and u still a dumbass with no nuts
>>
>>18424848
>>18424852
I was just making a joke, her name wasnt really TJ Hooker.
>>
>>18424863
listen, i did not give permission. i was just joking around with the bitch.
>>
>>18424865
Doesn't matter if you were joking and if it was clearly a joke. "Feel free" means yes, and hearing that is all they need. Like >>18424852
said you stoners are dumb as shit.
>>
>>18424869
You can't joke around with pigs bro why tf would you even bitch about this? YOU CONSENTED.
>>
>>18424872
It wasnt as if she asked if I consented to a search, i just said it as a joke. when she claimed i consented i told her thats not what i meant.

>>18424873
i was just stoned man, i thought she was cool and just wanted to joke around a bit and maybe offer her the ol salami, you know.
>>
>>18424879
Cops are not cool bro, they are professional snitches. Never say anything you don't mean to a cop.
>>
>>18424879
No, she didn't ask if you consented. But, you OFFERED your consent by saying feel free to search you. After that, they can search whatever they want, however they want. Doesn't matter what the tone of your voice is or what you meant, just what you said. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.
>>
>>18424889
When I said TJ Hooker to the bitch, it was clear I was joking.
>>
>>18424889
this is probably the same autist that designed a logo for his friend and accepted payment but now wants to go back on the deal and get a percentage of all his sales.
>>
>>18424892
haha I have a gun in my pants TJ Hooker!
whoa just a joke man chill dude!
haha I just murdered a prostitute and her dead body is in the trunk TJ Hooker!
WHOA WHOA SHE ILLEGALLY SEARCHED MY SHIT BRO
>>
>>18424886
I learned my lesson, next time im approached by a bitch cop I will pose it in the form of a question "Are you gonna strip search me TJ Hooker?".
>>
>>18424892
Could have been joking about the name but serious about the search. How should we or the cop know where the line was drawn with the joke? The point is, again, you said she could search you. It DOESN'T matter if you were joking or if you meant something entirely different.
>>
>>18424902
no you didn't learn your lesson because A you're referring to them as a bitch cop before the meeting even happens, and B you're still being a smartass stoner punk.
>>
>>18424895
1) Nope, not me
2) I don't see how that guy would be justified in wanting a percentage of the sales anyway. Both him, as well as this OP, are in the wrong.
>>
>>18424909
When she said that it was consent to do a search i told her it wasnt. so i cleared it up right away if there was confusion.
>>
>>18424916
do i smell bacon?
>>
>>18424920
Because a stoner knows the legal boundaries of consent for a search better than a cop does, right?
>>
>>18424920
except it was consent. there are no takebacks.
>>
>>18424926
i know my constituional rights man
>>
File: weeeeeeeeeed.gif (183KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
weeeeeeeeeed.gif
183KB, 299x400px
>>18424925
Real funny loser, let me know what it's like constantly living in fear of being arrested. Let me know what it's like not having respect for your superior humans. Let me know what it's like always living like a rat scurrying to hide away.
>>
>>18424931
first amendment, im allowed to make jokes, pig.
>>
>>18424932
So you know that you are protected from illegal search and seizure. Which is great, considering this was a legal search and possible seizure, considering you told the cop you gave them your consent. Case closed.
>>
You know what would have prevented a body search? Not smoking in public. It was your mistake that set everything else in motion.
>>
>>18424939
So if you joked about killing the cop right there, they should just assume it's a joke and ignore it?
>>
>>18424939
You're wrong and have no idea what your constitution actually allows. I suggest you sober up and read it one of these days.
>>
>>18424947
MJ should be legalized man
>>
>>18424948
I didnt joke about killing the bitch, i was just trying to be friendly and make a funny joke
>>
>>18424961
Want to know something fuckstick? Even in states where marijuana is legal there are still rules and regulations.
>>
>>18424964
That doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>18424982
I was calling her TJ Hooker, which means I was just trying to be flirty. As TJ Hooker was a tv cop but a hooker is a sexy woman. And when I said strip search, I obviously meant she would strip.
>>
File: PDVD_3146.jpg (35KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_3146.jpg
35KB, 1024x576px
>>18424961
I agree, many cops agree too. But while it's illegal you can't blame an officer for doing their job. Many officers will give you just a warning if you're not a smartass and a repeat offender. Some are dicks but you should follow the law if you get butthurt about dealing with cops.
>>
>>18424985
Never heard of TJ Hooker, stupid of you to assume the cop has. And nobody here, especially the cop, would have assumed the cop was the one to strip. You're just a grade A dumbass.
>>
>>18424879
You can't joke with the law you imbecile
>>
>>18424872
That's not very fair to the intelligent stoners who don't smoke in sketchy parking lots or argue with cops..
>>
>>18424985
Man you should just stop trying to defend yourself they are eating you alive
>>
>>18424985
I imagine female officers get flirted with a lot and probably get tired of dumb jokes like that...
>>
Stop responding to bait threads. This should be the last response this thread gets
>>
>>18424997
dafuck, its a famous copshow you retard

>>18425049
yeah but it wasnt consent anyways so fuck you
>>
>>18424869
>"Joking" with law enforcement
At least you know not to do that anymore, I hope.
>>
>>18425163
nope, see >>18424902
>>
>>18425085
>Acting like a dumbass and having people call you a dumbass is bait.
I remember when trolling meant something.
>>
>>18425095
Yes, it was consent, because you told her she was free to strip search you. Doesn't matter the intent behind it, just what was said.
>>
>>18425095
Ok. Try suing them then.
>>
Cops suck, and female ones are useless beyond description. OP is still a retard.
>>
>>18425184
I meant she was supposed to be naked, which i also told the stupid bitch
>>
>>18425408
she should of sucked OP
>>
>>18425623
Yo op i know this never happened, but now I'm interested. Was she hot?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.